don't click here

Hey I'm new here and I have something to offer to the Sonic community

Print

Author Topic: Hey I'm new here and I have something to offer to the Sonic community  (Read 19584 times)

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • TSC: Iceman
  • winvista msie7
  • An icy coyote! Or is it ;)
    • View Profile
    • www.lavadomefive.com/forum
Oh hai Derny. Welcome to TSC. We'll have people to greet you in the Chatroom if you do decide to go. (You can choose Mibbit, mIRC, or the 3rd option (I suggest using Mibbit or mIRC, I don't like the 3rd one imo. If at school right now like me it may have Mibbit and the 3rd option blocked, they yet have to block off mIRC (Which I am glad they don't or else I'd be bored like hell on here))
Eis Makai is the Icy Coyote. Sumaru Star is the Ice Dragon. I own the Ice Planet!

I did that. i sent a email to rolken and im waitng for me to be allowed to upload videos. does anyone knows how long until i get accepted? or when rolken will tell me i will get accepted?

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
Rolken has taken a leave of absence from TSC; you'd have better luck PMing GerbilSoft. Also, you'd have better luck with video submission approval if you submitted some higher-ranked stats first: nobody wants to watch a video of... well, crap, to be blunt.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline HolyGGirl

• TSC: HolyG
  • winvista safari
  • got Jesus?
    • View Profile
Hi. I'm new too, but I have to agree...maybe some stats will speed things up a bit. Nice to meet you!
Lol...SMILE!!! yay! finally in the green for Rush! :D

Print

Hits: 144 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1019.93 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.