I might as well describe some of the new stuff I've been working on.
- Skins. At least two, maybe three if I get creative. Here's the one I'm working on presently
. I've ditched the non-dark Sandopolis styles for now as I just can't get them to a state I'm happy with.
- Custom pages and alerts. If you wanna know when someone beats your records, tell the site how to notify you and it'll do so. Or when there're new videos for a game, or so on.
- Historical graphs. Track your COMPETITIVE JOURNEY across TIME. ZOMG!!!
- Robust proof/challenge system. Sort of more 'official channels' to take things through and demonstrate to what level records have been proven.
- More thorough media section. Instead of just a table with a link to each video, better and more complete information on each entry.
And, of course, everything expounded upon in the topics across the past half year or so still applies - the article system, administration, awards, and other A words. We're entering the home stretch...
edit - already remembered some stuff I missed heh.