1. Download Opera from www.opera.com
2. Go to Tools -> Mail and chat accounts...
3. Make a new IRC account
4. Fill in your name information
5. For server, type "newyork.ny.us.accessirc.net"
6. You'll now have an AccessIRC line in Mail and chat accounts... Click it and choose Edit
7. In the Outgoing tab, add "/ns identify <your NickServ password>
" and "/join #soniccenter"
8. Go to Chat -> Connect to... -> the AccessIRC option you just created
9. You're now in IRC using a web browser, and can repeat the above steps for any other networks you want!