don't click here

Now, I have a very annoying dilemna in dx

Print

Author Topic: Now, I have a very annoying dilemna in dx  (Read 4041 times)

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« on: February 15, 2004, 01:04:15 pm »
Whenever I enter the chao garden in DX, It says, en I quote:
Chao garden data in slot a is corrupted. Please delete the data.
At this point it gives me 3 options: Retry, continue without saving, or delete data. Retry sends me the same message, continue without saving sends me to the garden with 2 chao eggs, but I can't save anything , and delete data gives me the following message:
Chao garden data requires 1 memory card with 8 blocks. Without this,  Chao garden data will not be saved
Then, I create a file, enter the garden, do whatever, and leave, only to receive the following message:
The memory card in slot A is damaged. Please note, without a memory card, data cannot be saved.
Then I get the options of retry or continue without saving. Retry says the same thing, and u know what continue without saving does. I need 5 emblems to complete the game, all missions have been completed, but those chao emblems are impossible to get for me. I could get the Gba gcn cable, but I don't have the chao garden in advance 2, And I'm running on a strict budget. Does ne1 know how to solve my problem? I got it working last night, but then the error message occured. If it matters, I have a nyko memory card that started off with 128 blocks. It has a metal strip on the bottom, so what people say about the memory card not saving without a metal strip doesn't apply. I have been stuck without those 5 emblems for a month, please help.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2004, 03:12:33 pm by blueblaze »

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline F-Man

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2004, 02:39:28 pm »
You probably have a 3rd party memory card. You need the official one to access the chao gardens in that game.

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2004, 03:11:48 pm »
You probably have a 3rd party memory card. You need the official one to access the chao gardens in that game.
So I need to spend money....I'll just get the cheapest official memory card I can find.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Cybrax

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2004, 06:53:59 pm »
yea I got (didint steal  :unsure: ) a memory card that was used.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2004, 06:54:28 pm by Cybrax »

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2004, 10:01:38 am »
did u have the same problem before you got the new memory card? I want to make sure that it's what f-man said. But the weird thing is, occasionally I can enter and leave the garden without any issues, like I did on Saturday and Sunday.

I HOPE YOU DO

Print

Hits: 700 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1006.45 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.