don't click here

The sunset hill 1 video is from the beta version

Print

Author Topic: The sunset hill 1 video is from the beta version  (Read 2527 times)

Offline gbagcn

« on: August 28, 2004, 12:52:52 pm »
On the hill that is after the last checkpoint but before the water there should be a spring at the end of it but it isn't present in the video. This means that Turbos must have used the beta rom when he was making this video. This means that his sunset hill 1 time should be removed and maybe others as well if he used the rom for any other records. His video should still be kept up because other than that one spring I didn't notice any other difference between the beta and final versions so the video may be able to help some people.

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2004, 08:31:38 pm »
Indeed, while the video did help me greatly in becoming the second person to break the 40 second barrier (not posted yet cause it isn't S+T), I did notice the lack of the aforementioned spring a while ago, and I brought it up to him in the chat. He's said his Toy Kingdom times (which are very good) were achieved on his GBA, and I believe him unless he gives me a reason not to.

<3 Thorn.

Print

Hits: 477 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 984.48 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.