don't click here

Better late than never >_> Hiya, I'm Gamepro011

Print

Author Topic: Better late than never >_> Hiya, I'm Gamepro011  (Read 3690 times)

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Better late than never >_> Hiya, I'm Gamepro011
« on: July 21, 2011, 12:50:16 pm »
Since I neglected to start a topic to introduce myself, I'll do so know(since I'm only really interested in competing, I procrastinated >_>). So, I'm Gamepro011, the Infamous Long Comment Guy on Youtube. I love Sonic as much as anyone else here, and it shows in a lot of my stats(besides Sonic Colors :/) So, anyway, here's my topic that is 5 months late, just the way I like 'em, procrastinated XD
Also, feel free to check out my youtube channel, if you think that I'm Bsing on any of my SADX stats. Newer records are being postponed, due to audio lag and such(who likes vids with audio lag?). If you would like to see confirmation on some of my stats, you can reply to this topic, and I'll work on getting it vidded(if you mind the horrible audio lag). ^_^

Offline werster

Re: Better late than never >_> Hiya, I'm Gamepro011
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 08:33:25 pm »
Yeah, you're actually really damn good at SADX. For this reason, I welcome you to TSC! Happy competing son~
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 02:03:56 am by werster »

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Better late than never >_> Hiya, I'm Gamepro011
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 10:52:59 pm »
Thanks werster! Your vids definitely help in SADX, btw. Got me 2 records very recently(and one off by 0.01 seconds).

Print

Hits: 580 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 989.90 KB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.