don't click here

Once again not leaving TSC

Print

Author Topic: Once again not leaving TSC  (Read 3954 times)

Offline flying fox

Once again not leaving TSC
« on: December 26, 2009, 05:48:52 am »
Ok some of you may remember I competed a bit less than I usually did so I could look after my mum. Well unfortunately my mum now really needs looking after D: She has heart problems and has micro-bleeds in her brain. She'll be going to hospitals for scans and other exams for the next few months, luckily she's sorted transport so I don't have to come with her to her apppointments anymore. Now I'm not sure if I was told this by my mum but I knew she was really ill last week, but I overheard her on the phone saying that she's going to the doctor next week because she felt really ill. Turns out she had a TIA, which is a mini stroke D: So if I don't sort out the house for her and other things she could have well a bigger stroke or worse... ;_;

So I've decided of course that I will tone down my competing once again. I'll probably submit a few stats a month or slighty more depends how things go. I'll still be around on chat but might be a bit more idle than I was before. Also I may have some work experience coming up next year and I really need to get back to studying. So once I have things sorted out I'll come back full time :D

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
Re: Once again not leaving TSC
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 11:09:28 am »
Awwww, I'll be praying for you and your mom, I hope things turn out well...
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Re: Once again not leaving TSC
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 04:21:41 pm »
moms before bombs, you got this ff

Print

Hits: 724 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 999.92 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.