don't click here

Hello Again Good Ol' TSC

Print

Author Topic: Hello Again Good Ol' TSC  (Read 2589 times)

Offline MagmaGuy

Hello Again Good Ol' TSC
« on: June 11, 2009, 01:09:19 pm »
Hello,
This is SonicRULEZ here, Yes I apologize for false statting and Making such noobish comments, TSC Please take my apology and Yes I am Draciball on YouTube but Yes my Recorder did break, The Draciball was a Lie, another Apology and I got one Question; Are you allowed to use the Memory Editor on Sonic Heroes?

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Again Good Ol' TSC
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 01:13:44 pm »
Hello MagmaGuy.

I don't quite remember who you are, but about that memory editor...

"Gamesharks, similar cheat devices, 'turbo' or 'autofire' features of controllers, and ROM save states must not be used, nor any functions on the emulator, such as slowing down the speed of the game. Frankly it doesn't make for much competition."

Straight from the TSC Competition Rules, be sure to read them and check them regularly, they are subject to change.
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline MagmaGuy

Re: Hello Again Good Ol' TSC
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 01:14:47 pm »
Oh Hello DarkSpines I am one of the people who got into both SU BETA areas and I am a admirer of your stricks

Print

Hits: 461 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 988.98 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.