don't click here

ANOTHER CONVENTION TOPIC ZONOES!

Print

Author Topic: ANOTHER CONVENTION TOPIC ZONOES!  (Read 8700 times)

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
ANOTHER CONVENTION TOPIC ZONOES!
« on: December 09, 2008, 11:24:01 pm »
This topic is to give an explanation as to why I won't be around quite as often, at least for awhile...

Well, I have finally gotten the eviction notice that is to be the beginning of my "adult" life (awhile back, but still).  My gf and I are going to move to Denver, we've decided, and we'll be moving by/on the first of next year.  We plan on buying a trailer in NE Denver, looking in the area of about 5k-20k (depending on space rent, for now), and eventually getting a place that we can fully own.  We've also looked at a couple of fixer-upers that look like fairly good deals, and we're considering moving into one of those once we have the money to do so.

A friend of mine who's been living in the area for about 2 years will be moving in with us... he gets a cheaper place to stay, and we get help on the payment/rent, so everyone wins! (And with the US nearing a depression...)

I don't really know how this is going to go, but I do hope that I'm back on my feet again soon...

I am, however, going to continue to game, as there's only been 2 days in the past 5 (almost 6!) years when I haven't played at least 1 hour every day...  One of these I was KO'd, and the other was an unfortunate turn of events that kept me working-asleep for a full day (it was BS...)

Also, once I get a recorder, I'm going to record my SDA run of MMtPB that breaks the current record by 17 seconds (Hopefully by the full 21 that I see as possible!)

An update on my life... not sure if anyone really cares, but I figured I should write it somewhere ^+^
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 01:39:24 pm by Aitamen »
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline Donna

• Sonic Deconstructionist
  • TSC: donnashowl
  • winxp chrome
  • Don't give me hOPs unless I earned them!
    • View Profile
    • Donna's Blog - Found the Computer Room
Re: Notice of impending doom! (Not a retire topic!)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 12:33:12 am »
I hope things work out for you. Having to grow up is no fun. I'm not looking forward to moving out of my dorm for good and not having mom's place to go back to, so I feel you.
-Donna, the crazy English major
I don't want your stinking hops!

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 08:35:11 am »
Hey, best of luck to you.  Hope things go well, look at this as an exciting time and A NEW VENTURE and everything should work out.
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • TSC: Iceman
  • winvista msie7
  • An icy coyote! Or is it ;)
    • View Profile
    • www.lavadomefive.com/forum
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 11:47:10 am »
Yeah, I have to think of where I am going when I am 18. Well when I am done with vocational school I shall take time off, and start trying to get a job to get money for college. Hopefully my mom and my aunts and uncles help out, including my long lost father. Whom I haven't seen in 2 years. He writes me letters. Hopefully I see him by my birthday (March 18, 1992). Well good luck out there, It is harsh trying to find new places nowadays.
Eis Makai is the Icy Coyote. Sumaru Star is the Ice Dragon. I own the Ice Planet!

Offline oldskoolgamer101

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 05:02:31 am »
Just give it a red hot crack and see how its goes. All the best mate.

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 01:16:39 pm »
fu thread necro notice!

In but 11 short hours, I'll reside in Denver.  I'm headed there via bus, and I'm about to go pick up my already-purchased tickets.  I leave at 5 and get there at 10.

I don't know how long it'll take to get stuff set up up there, so I decided to post here and say HELLO EVERYONE!

and goodbye, for a little while ^_^
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • winvista msie7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 01:36:09 pm »
Bye! We'll miss you. Hey since you'll be in Denver. You'd be somewhat near Rolken & flyby in Utah. If you see them, say hello for me and the rest that didn't make it to the convention.
Eis Makai is the Icy Coyote. Sumaru Star is the Ice Dragon. I own the Ice Planet!

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 07:12:01 pm »
Convention? What convention? I don't recall there being a TSC Convention, the only ones that have been recorded are all fictional.
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2009, 11:55:25 pm »
Convention is supposed to be next January noobs.
:)

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
Re: ANOTHER CONVENTION TOPIC ZONOES!
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 01:41:45 pm »
I'm back, I have yet more time taken off of my practice runs on MM:PB, I changed the topic name (and am proud to announce that I might actually be able to show, if it's next year, if my pending interview goes well at all...)

I'm confused as to what all would happen at said convention, though... and what types of food we'd eat!

Does anyone have any specifically restrictive diet/allergy(ies)?

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • winvista msie7
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 12:50:45 pm »
Convention is supposed to be next January noobs.
I ment in that time. If he is in say Denver, then he could possibly make it.

Print

Hits: 677 | Hits This Month: 6 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.07 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.