don't click here

How much time do you lose when you respawn from a checkpoint in SA2:B?

Print

Author Topic: How much time do you lose when you respawn from a checkpoint in SA2:B?  (Read 682874 times)

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • TSC: Brian_pso
  • win10 chrome
  • Saving Chao from danger, even if it's too hard
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
Re: How much time do you lose when you respawn from a checkpoint in SA2:B?
« Reply #540 on: October 11, 2009, 01:42:40 am »
[...] but you have to understand I was simply frustrated at the way Zeupar treated me. Like I said I simply asked why ban someone who is completely honest, and he doesn't give me an answer, he just tells me I am a waste of time and to leave if I don't like it..that's not the way an admin should act towards it's members..not at all.

I know nobody can be foolproof in determining whether someone is cheating or not. To make matters more complicated people can cheat, and then someday be more morally correct and want to play honestly, but still get banned again anyway. I think that's what happened with Talon, because he has a few great videos of his SA2B times up on his page. I still believe he is honest. But I'll let you guys determine what to do with him, maybe you can give him another chance some day.

About the off-topicness, well yeah but we could always rename the topic to "SA2B Competition Discussion" Since we talk about anything and everything, but we recently opted to keep the name the same because it's cool and classic.

Hopefully you understand what I said here.. I don't attack people without a good reason.

^ this
My SA2 patents: Instant Spindash, Green Forest's invisible floor, Green Forest's spring technique, Radical Highway's flying homing attack, Gravity Control, Flying Scope   <- NEW

Vote for PHILLIP BANKS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vg7ZAaR7AU

Offline Luxray

« Reply #541 on: October 11, 2009, 01:44:23 am »
I think that's what happened with Talon, because he has a few great videos of his SA2B times up on his page. I still believe he is honest. But I'll let you guys determine what to do with him, maybe you can give him another chance some day.

Talon was a bser on his first account, then ban dodged numerous times, which is a bannable offense. If he wants to be a part of TSC so badly he can be a part of the community and change the admin's minds and views about him.

Also RPG stfu >_>
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Parax

« Reply #542 on: October 11, 2009, 01:44:38 am »
@Paragod: Well you weren't exactly asking nicely with Zeupar, your attitude toward the administration here in general has been pretty hostile. If you had asked in a more polite manner why PoT's stat deletions were justified you might have gotten a better answer but you didn't. Personally I still believe that it was very justified and am not sure why he got unbanned, and I could go over the reasons why but there's no need to derail the topic much further than it already is really (and he doesn't seem to do that anymore so meh). As for talon, there is ample evidence linking him to fireboy/dark assassin/nightknuckles/whatever who has been known to bs multiple times and has made I believe ~17 accounts by now, so his ban was more than justified as well.

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #543 on: October 11, 2009, 01:49:18 am »
WHY WONT THIS TOPIC DIE.
We use this topic to discuss about game strategies and such, I see no reason for deleting/locking this topic

Also, liking it or not, what they said about Talon is right, there's ways of getting back into competition other than ban dodging :/. A good example is PoT
My SA2 patents: Instant Spindash, Green Forest's invisible floor, Green Forest's spring technique, Radical Highway's flying homing attack, Gravity Control, Flying Scope   <- NEW

Offline Parax

« Reply #544 on: October 11, 2009, 01:50:20 am »
Ironic because PoT did bandodge, he was banned as finalrush7 and recreated an account under PoT. <_<

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #545 on: October 11, 2009, 01:52:57 am »
Change the topic name so RPG doesn't go insane :x
LOL

Ironic because PoT did bandodge, he was banned as finalrush7 and recreated an account under PoT. <_<
I didn't know that :P

Offline SonicAD

« Reply #546 on: October 11, 2009, 02:02:58 am »
I was about to say man it's just a message board, you're supposed to just be yourself and have fun. In regards to how well written your post is, you are just supposed to say what's on your mind. Sometimes I write a post properly, sometimes I just type up something real quick, either way it should not matter as long as everything is strung together properly and doesn't strain someone to read.

About your point.. I apologize for "attacking the admins" but you have to understand I was simply frustrated at the way Zeupar treated me. Like I said I simply asked why ban someone who is completely honest, and he doesn't give me an answer, he just tells me I am a waste of time and to leave if I don't like it..that's not the way an admin should act towards it's members..not at all.

I know nobody can be foolproof in determining whether someone is cheating or not. To make matters more complicated people can cheat, and then someday be more morally correct and want to play honestly, but still get banned again anyway. I think that's what happened with Talon, because he has a few great videos of his SA2B times up on his page. I still believe he is honest. But I'll let you guys determine what to do with him, maybe you can give him another chance some day.

About the off-topicness, well yeah but we could always rename the topic to "SA2B Competition Discussion" Since we talk about anything and everything, but we recently opted to keep the name the same because it's cool and classic.

Hopefully you understand what I said here.. I don't attack people without a good reason.

Oh, I don't doubt that talon CAN play legitimately, at least to some degree. However, he has been banned 20 times within the past few months, at least 15 times of which have come since I took over the adminship.  Ban evasion is a bannable offense, this time is no exception. And as I said before, he had stats we'd confirmed as BS when he was banned as talon, and as such it wasn't exactly a hard decision since we knew that, as well as who he was. Further, Zeupar wasn't out of line at all, you were taking an accusatory tone to us. If you knew the whole reasoning behind it, I'm pretty sure you'd agree with the ban. I would -not- ban someone unless I was very certain that it was the right decision, and I do my diligence to make sure that's what happens. Hell, I was quite relieved yesterday to call BS on someone and have them turn up legit, because pretty much every time since I started it's resulted in a ban. I don't want to ban anyone, but if it's necessary to protect the accuracy of the charts, then that's what I'll do.

And really, name calling? I like how, because you don't have all the info, you chalked it up to us being unfair. Try considering that we do look at as many possibilities as we can, and aren't just jumping down random people's throats. If someone is questioned then there is good reason to do so indeed.

Offline X-5

« Reply #547 on: October 11, 2009, 02:15:29 am »
I give up..I just wanted to put an end to this, for you guys to leave me alone so we could enjoy our topic, but I guess not cause now I got like 5 after me..this is never going to end and it's all cause I can't keep my opinions to myself..sigh.

Can we stop? or is this going to go on forever and you end up deleting our cool topic? :(
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 02:23:10 am by Paragod »

Offline X-5

« Reply #548 on: October 11, 2009, 07:23:18 am »
Ok good I guess it's over.. Brian helped me understand what was going on with FR7 and why his stuff was messed with....his stats may have been deleted..but...at least he was given a chance to be here still...and everything is fine now today so...that's....fair!

TO BE BACK ON TOPIC:

Gre..t

tim..

..ude

I thi..k

som....ing is

hap......ing

Man I thought I was killing you when I read that post Brian.. :P I almost cried for you :(

How Did I get 59? well, believe it or not but I found a way to cut a third of a second off skipping the first loop! After watching yoshifan's video I used to think it saved no time, so I never bothered doing the loop skip, and I assume you did too.. big mistake! That's a third of a second you missed out on with your run, which could bring you down potentially to 59.90 or so! You should try it if you're in the mood. About the run, I did use the second check like you because of the stupid spring trick :/ I wanted a check-free 59, and I'll get one eventually for sure. Still an exciting time to get! Even if it's not a cool 1:00.00 that FR wanted..It's also about time I finally managed to get one of my records back from you! I might try some mission 1 now, since I can get to the first check a whole lot faster I should be able to do 1:42 or at least a good 1:43.

It's so great to see you being interested about GF man, I really want to see what you can get in this stage :D, yeah I talked about doing a sub 1:30 run

Crazy man.. I was thinking with a radical run and a few little cuts you could perhaps get 1:28 on GC(Which I thought you perhaps did when you submitted it) Goodluck! Even sub 1:30 is crazy, my 1:32 was pretty perfect for me...

my best was 36:22.

Once you play the level half as much as me, you'll start getting 35's and then realize how my first check is possible!

I don't like this mission so much too, but calm down, or else you'll break something like I did(I broke my room's door with a strong kick) when I got my first sub 1:25 in MH xD

Man I've already broken 3 controllers, and 2 GC's in the 3 years I've played this damn game lmao.. I try to control myself now, I can't afford to get so upset! If I hit slam or throw something, I try to have an already-broken controller nearby :P

FC2 will be mine soon,

Very awesome!! that'll be your very first time attack sweep (Having every record for a level!)

« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 07:33:03 am by Paragod »

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • TSC: PoT
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 11, 2009, 07:54:01 am »
OMG Just look at that AMAZING NEW TIME OF MINE
1:31:72 in Green Hill!

I knew I could go sub1:32, but that I would do it that soon? MAN, that felt awesome!
I am so DONE with Green Hill, it's like I even went slightly over my limit with that run! I will, and cannot do any better at that stage.

I just wonder what my time would've been on DC... :(

I can't believe at what rate I'm improving during this week! watch me get Para's CE1 record tomorrow :D  coughjokecough

Paragod, your RH3 time is awesome!! Congrats!! It doesn't matter if it's not exactly one minute either, as long as you are happy!

Very awesome!! that'll be your very first time attack sweep (Having every record for a level!)
Yes, yes it will be that. I found a way to save potentially almost a second going uphill in the beginning! Watch me get that record with my new super special Double Spindash U-Turn trick!

Man I've already broken 3 controllers, and 2 GC's in the 3 years I've played this damn game lmao.. I try to control myself now, I can't afford to get so upset! If I hit slam or throw something, I try to have an already-broken controller nearby :P
Yeah frustration's been my only negative thing concerning SA2 lately, and I don't know why. I wasn't even closely as frustrated when I was going for the FR record, so why does it happen now? I need to be very careful with my controllers. I only have 2, and one sometimes doesn't work. The other one I'm using now is my main one. It's hard to explain, but I've been playing on it soo long, the buttons are slightly layered out. It somehow just feels very comfortable in my hands. GC controllers are unimaginably hard to find nowadays in Switzerland.. <_<

My Channel: www.youtube.com/finalrush7
- Paragod is the best Sonic/Shadow SA2:B player ever.

Offline X-5

« Reply #550 on: October 11, 2009, 08:13:22 am »
Very nice one there! You're better at playing Green Forest than me...heck that's only 3 seconds off my DC time! Bet Brian will be very impressed! But one thing...are you hinting on what you plan to play next..? because you said "Green Hill" every single time, not once did you say forest. :P On DC, that's probably 1:25 or so for sure.

You definitely need to play as many levels as you can! You have been doing very very well lately man..

Paragod, your RH3 time is awesome!! Congrats!! It doesn't matter if it's not exactly one minute either, as long as you are happy!

thanks a whooooooooooole lot, yes I am very happy. I probably played it for 2 hours straight last night, and when I homing attacked the chao and saw 59 I was like HECK YEAH! I still had 1:00.32 as my record at the time and my goal was just to beat Brian, and pray for a slight chance of sub, and it happened. VERY exciting! Probably the first time I've been proud/happy about a time where I.......used a checkpoint

Yes, yes it will be that. I found a way to save potentially almost a second going uphill in the beginning! Watch me get that record with my new super special Double Spindash U-Turn trick!

sounds exciting! I want to see this double U-Turn spindash track blow yoshifan to the moon with your new 31! or 30??

Is that even remotely possible

well if you guys make us change the name it is..otherwise, we went off topic probably 500 posts ago, but who cares! How come ya'll don't think it's cool to leave the name as is since it's classic? And that it's funny when somebody that's never seen it before looks at it and says, WOW! 500+ posts! must be a heck of a debate on how much it costs!

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 11, 2009, 08:27:22 am »
Lol, I don't know what's wrong with me, how could I make the same mistake twice? <_<

That's not to say I don't have any plans for Green Hill. I want sub26, and I'm gonna get it. No matter what. I have a 26.4x IIRC, and that must be improvable!

Wait, you being happy after using a checkpoint? What has the world come to now?
Nah, joking, I used to be a cp-user, and it's not THAT bad. <_< Your run was awesome, and when there's an obstacle in the level that is highly depending on luck, why would you end an awesome run because you didn't have luck? Sure, luck is part of the skill, but if you can manipulate the luck, the result will be better.

Ahh I'm highly doubt a 30:xx being posible, but I can see something like 31.5 happening! Of course, if everything goes well, that is. That Uturn trick has worked twice in around 70+ attempts, so yeah..

On DC, that's probably 1:25 or so for sure.
1:25?? MAN, THAT ROCKS!!!

And that it's funny when somebody that's never seen it before looks at it and says, WOW! 500+ posts! must be a heck of a debate on how much it costs!
Yes, that's really awesome! Though I'm going to make a guide at some point explaining which checks lose how much time, what you should do right after being respawned, and which checkpoint you should definitely not use.
Hopefully I can get it done in a few months..I haven't even started yet >_<

EDIT: 0:33:05 - Hmm, including the UTurn and with some better optimization, this'll be mine.. heheh
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 09:09:48 am by PoT »

Offline X-5

« Reply #552 on: October 11, 2009, 09:53:04 am »
Lol, I don't know what's wrong with me, how could I make the same mistake twice? <_<

you've been making mistakes big time lately.. first you blew brian's mind with 1:03 on CE3, and now you're turning into a terrible player by getting 1:31 on Green Hill.. that SUCKS man! 1:31?! how is it possible to suck that much?  67 seconds slower than me.. my god I just don't think it's possible to be that bad..why even bother competing if you're so bad you must have AR'd your 180 emblems, there's NO WAY someone that bad got all the A-ranks.

A serious green hill note.. sub 26! You can do it!

Wait, you being happy after using a checkpoint? What has the world come to now?

Don't know man...it's becoming a wild world is it not? I guess it's not too bad, but I would be even happier to get a check-free 59.

1:25?? MAN, THAT ROCKS!!!
Remember that's just a guess, but it HAS to be way down there, 1:26 at the worst. Brian should be able to give you the most accurate idea since he's the one with the record on both systems.

Yes, that's really awesome! Though I'm going to make a guide at some point explaining which checks lose how much time, what you should do right after being respawned, and which checkpoint you should definitely not use.
Hopefully I can get it done in a few months..I haven't even started yet >_<

That's a cool little idea there. It may just encourage new players to use checks all the time though, having a full guide of how to abuse them whilst wasting little time..but who am I to talk, I've officially crossed the line now by using a checkpoint. But that's okay, it's just more encouragement to play some more RH3!

edit: 600 posts. Not that it matters, but I am willing to bet that at least a third of them all are in this topic! :P

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 11, 2009, 10:54:57 am »
finalrush7 aka PoT is officially holding 5 records now!!!!!

00:31.60 !!!!
With a very very good run. U-Turn trick was successful, and I only lost a little time going up the first tube, nothing big. I finally did it! wooohoooo party time!!

Final Chase is now completely mine.

EDIT: Human perfection. I achieved it. Final Chase 1 2:22:92 (4 times "2" lol)
This is just.... I don't know how to describe it. Never have I felt such perfection. This is... I'm even willing to go as far as saying that this is almost equal to Paragod's 1:36 on CE1.

My hands are still shaking.. WTF is up with me? When did I get so good? How the hell was I able to get that time? Why did every single tube play along? Did I accidentally switch into TAS mode? Why don't I remember the checkpoint times, is it because I didn't use them? Why did I not get nervous at all in the end? Why does something THAT awesome happen on an already awesome SA2 day? Why did the centiseconds stop at 92, my favorite number? Why am I asking so many questions? Because I know you probably don't have an answer? I am done with Final Chase for at least a few months.. WHY THE FUCKING HELL HAS MY NEW CELL PHONE NOT ARRIVED YET? THIS COULD'VE BEEN TAPED
I...need rest. I am done for today. I still can't believe it...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 12:07:11 pm by PoT »

Offline X-5

« Reply #554 on: October 11, 2009, 01:00:44 pm »
WHO'S DA MAN?! PARAGOD's RH3 AINT NOTHIN COMPARED TO THOSE TWO TIMES!

Holy heck man..TWO awesome records!!!! I went to sleep on the floor a for a few hours and I wake up find both of these crazy records?! thumbs up on the picture huh? what an understatement!! where's your other hand! I expected one, maybe..but perfection on M1 too?

Are you seriously telling me you had a perfect run on the level, tubes and all, with NO checkpoints???????!!!!! if so then holy SHIT MAN!!!!!!!!! congrats!! VERY WELL DONE beyond belief!  That is definitely as good as CE 1:36, maybe better if it truly is perfection. You TOTALLY deserve a rest! I still can't believe how well you've been playing...on a roll man!!

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

FR7 truly is the FINAL master!

One thing though:

DO YOU HAVE PROOF? hehe..but Seriously, I want to see a video of both of things runs, especially the M1!! Not for proof of course, but because it must be an AWESOME spectacular run that I must see! Or did you not tape it?... :(

Offline X-5

« Reply #555 on: October 11, 2009, 01:04:23 pm »
Congrats for the sweep too, I was so caught up in the awesomeness of the two records I forgot about it.

Final rush is now mine..very cool..and very cool picture to go with that statement, straight A-ranks across the board..only problem is 1 thumb is an understatement! otherwise, picture of perfection.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 11, 2009, 01:12:11 pm »
Aww Paragod, did you not read what was written down there with a small size font? My new cell phone hasn't arrived yet, I can't record stuff until it arrives. <_<
I feel like an idiot now... This was probably my best run ever (aside from final rush), but I didn't record it.
I don't even care about M2, it's exactly yoshi's strat with the small UTurn trick improvement..

Took me a minutes to realize what I had missed by not recording this. It was as if I was playing Sonic Unleashed on SA2. :( I hate myself now <_<
What is a picture? Nothing. Thumbs up is nice and all, but you cannot see behind it, you cannot see HOW I did it. :(
I know this run was perfection, but I will not rest when I get my new phone until I get an awesome time on tape (At least a 2:25). That is, when I start playing FC again, which won't be that soon.
It's like I left a chapter behind me. ...Just give me a few hours until I thank you for congratulating me and all...
I'm..down at the moment. It kills me to see how much you'd have loved to see that run!!

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 11, 2009, 01:24:00 pm »
On a small positive side note, I just replayed M2 and got another awesome time (31.98)

I'll try to see if I can get at least that on tape soon.

Offline X-5

« Reply #558 on: October 11, 2009, 01:29:37 pm »
Well of course I'd love to see it, it sounds too good to be true.

Do you have a vcr to record with?? If you do it doesn't matter if you have a phone, because once it's on the tape it's there forever and you can capture/upload it whenever you wish. I thought that is what you did anyway, cause it's kinda hard to record with a phone whilst playing.

Well I am sorry to make you feel bad...it's not a huge deal, just a disappointment. I know how it feels to get a time so great, and not record it. Like 2:07 FR, 1:44 RH1, 1:39 on CG..but even so.. there's no reason to feel bad! You achieved...perfection(WHAT?!) on final CHASE! Perfection on......FINAL CHASE. Okay saying it that way probably makes you feel worse..but just feel proud of such a time. video or not, you took the level way beyond what I thought could be done. You're about 9 seconds ahead of my old record now, and I don't think there's anyway I could touch it. I'd be lucky to sub 2:30!

If you feel down still, just remember: You are the FINAL MASTER

By the way, poor Brian.. not only does he have 20 chapters of stuff to read from us, he's going to die of shock when he sees your times.. he almost died from my RH3, poor guy.. he's just destined to die if we keep this crazy pace up!

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #559 on: October 11, 2009, 02:19:43 pm »
Brian here... they got me to the hospital after my collapse, I can't reply to everything 'cause they said I need to rest right now, but everything you guys are doing is GREAT! Ouch! I can't keep screaming like this. Your new times are awesome PoT! You really owns when you want to :D.

Also Paragod, I couldn't see how that loop trick could save time to me, 'cause if you guys don't noticed yet, I can't do spindashes as fast as you guys(and almost eveybody else) do, just watch my videos and compare to one of yours(MH is the perfect example), that's why my beginning in Green Hill only have 2 spindashes, I can't do some things as fast as the other people do, not to mention the fact that playing as mechs to me is hell, I need to use the pause button almost eveytime I do a hover jump, 'cause my fingers don't hit the button fast enough, some of my GH runs are wasted in that last 2 spindashes :/

Talking about GF, your new time is just great! It would have been a low... well... read my other post about GF(the one I wrote today at 1:29 AM) and make the calculations, I can't mess the surprise :D

CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!! OUCH! I really need to stop with this...

Offline X-5

« Reply #560 on: October 11, 2009, 03:10:32 pm »
Brian what have we done to you :( you're not looking good at all man..you need to find a way to absorb the shock when we get crazy times. Then you can yell and scream in excitement like we do all the time!

The loop trick definitely saves a good third of a second if you do it properly. About fast fingers, you don't need fast fingers to do it.. you just do as yoshifan does, jump and hope to land right on the floor w/o getting any air time, do 1 spindash to the ring chain and light dash them, continue on as normal. You can be the second to sub 1:00 with this!

If you're curious, I played back the level on my vcr frame-by-frame slow motion. WITHOUT the loop trick, I hit the dash panel after light dashing the rings at exactly 11.85, and with a perfect loop trick I get there at 11.55. 1/3 of a second you're missing out on man!

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 11, 2009, 05:18:11 pm »
Talking about GF, your new time is just great! It would have been a low... well... read my other post about GF(the one I wrote today at 1:29 AM) and make the calculations, I can't mess the surprise :D
Also, the floor trick saves at least 8 seconds
There is no way you can tell me that I just potentially got a 1:23 in Green Forest, is there?

Your new times are awesome PoT! You really owns when you want to :D.
Thank you Brian!! Yeah, the biggest surprise is, Green Forest has no Final in its name! So what the hell happened? lol

Brian here... they got me to the hospital after my collapse, I can't reply to everything 'cause they said I need to rest right now, but everything you guys are doing is GREAT! Ouch! I can't keep screaming like this.
Oh, don't worry, the weekend's over, so my play time is limited for at least 5 days now (I played like 7 hours today). Though who knows, a quick run for fun might come out great as well.
I'm also really looking forward to my new cell phone. Sony Ericsson Satio! It can record with Widescreen settings and has awesome 12 Megapixel. That'll be the best thing ever!
The only thing I need then is a nice video editing software. Damn Windows Movie Maker always loses me too much quality!
I need to tape at least my FC2 with that!

CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!! OUCH! I really need to stop with this...
Stop it dude, you're gonna die! lol
Or maybe I should just stop submitting some good times :D
You achieved...perfection(WHAT?!) on final CHASE! Perfection on......FINAL CHASE. Okay saying it that way probably makes you feel worse..
Actually, that sounds AWESOME. The only bad thing about it is that that'll never happen again, much like my 2:07 in Final Rush. No, not even FR can compare to that, becauseI know you had a 0.3 seconds better mid checkpoint than me.

You are the FINAL MASTER
Hehe, thanks a lot Paragod!! That's exactly what we've been talking about in our PMs.

Offline X-5

« Reply #562 on: October 11, 2009, 09:03:10 pm »
7 hours today huh? quite a lot!

I played for an hour today. My destination? RH3. The Target? 0:59 without checks. I got two check-free runs, but they were not sub minute :( The first one was 1:00.10, followed 5 minutes later by...1:00.09! kinda funny they were so close.

I'll probably play for a tiny bit more tonight before I venture to the land of sleep, maybe I'll nail something great!

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 12, 2009, 02:36:17 am »
As long as you don't sleep on the floor xD

Offline X-5

« Reply #564 on: October 12, 2009, 11:08:18 am »
hehe

nah, I goto sleep on an awesome bed for the night.

When I want to sleep for just a short while like an hour or two, I sleep on the floor because it starts to really hurt after an hour, which wakes me up :P

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 12, 2009, 11:14:33 am »
lol so that makes the floor your alarm clock XD

EDIT: Btw, we reached 21000 views!
EDIT 2: Yes, I got 31.62 on FC2!! This'll soon be recorded.
EDIT 3: 0:31.42 achieved during a practice run before setting the camera up. <_< Oh well, still a nice time!!

EDIT 4: The long awaited and promised run (not really that long And I know you'd much rather see my mission 1, but I won't be able to redo that I think..) HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY RECORDED BY ME NOW!!
New time: 0:31.34!!!!!!! Will do all the technical stuff and upload it tomorrow at work (I still can't upload from home) Stay tuned for the video, will be up tomorrow at 9am GMT+1!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 01:31:50 pm by PoT »

Offline X-5

« Reply #566 on: October 12, 2009, 02:39:38 pm »
Very nice time FR Masta!! :)

Well I guess in this case I should call you FC Masta huh?

I patiently wait to see it.

2:22..if only...if only......

alarm clock..yeah pretty much. I had stayed up most of the night beforehand, and I knew if I went to sleep at 10 I'd end up sleeping all day, which I didn't want to do so I slept on the floor, woke up at about 11 or 12 and saw your awesome new times!

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 12, 2009, 03:37:22 pm »
Thank you very much, CE masta!!

I like Final Rush more than Final Chase
but ultimately I have to admit that I'm better at Final Chase.. <_< what a complex!

Yeah the 2:22 was so unimaginably good... there was like no slow point at all in that run, it all went to smoothly..it was just so perfect!!!....

Lol, what a way to not sleep for a too long period of time... xD

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 12, 2009, 04:29:41 pm »
Final Master is back with good news!
Well I honestly didn't expect that bulky uploader to work, but hey, guess I gotta take it for what is it!

0:31.34 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFyyhIaG9lQ

It's almost flawless, but I can see something like 31.1 happening. Enjoy ^_^

Offline X-5

« Reply #569 on: October 12, 2009, 10:06:43 pm »
you're definitely better at FC than FR, it would be 10 times easier for me to get 2:06 in FR1 than to get 2:22 on FC1.  Not to mention you have the other 3 records.. those would be hell, especially M3.. the final tube terrifies me in regards to doing it perfectly.

Very clean looking run, very enjoyable to watch! 30 is probably possible with insanity, but you can still pretty much call your run: flawless! The quality looks great for a phone video too..way better than your other videos. I like it!

Print

Hits: 913 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.22 MB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.