don't click here

Ragnarok Online-AnthemRO

Print

Author Topic: Ragnarok Online-AnthemRO  (Read 8824 times)

Offline Combo

• THE CHAMP
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Here and there.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube profile
Ragnarok Online-AnthemRO
« on: April 13, 2008, 08:24:55 pm »
Ok I've been playing this for a while now and I wanna see if anyone else would be interested with.

The game is an MMORPG and its around 1-5 hours long to download.
AnthemRO is one of many other servers with diffrent rates. The rates is the number of experience pointsyou get and the chances of items being dropped.
basically the higher the rate the more experience points you get and the more items dropped by monsters.
AnthemRO is a low rate server so its more of a challenge to level.
In Ragnarok Online there are many kinds of Job Classes with their own skills and once you reach a certian levels you can trans into your higher job.
There are lots of maps and diffrent dungeons in the games. In the dungeons there are MVP monsters in the highest level.
You can party up and go to strong dungeons and go MVPing.
Once you feel your strong enough you can go try to fight against other players in the PvP rooms.
You can also join a Guild that fight in the War of Emperium that last for 2 hours on Wedsnesdays and Saturdays.
They are alot of fun very interesting. Hope some of you decide to join.

Note to anyone who finds this.  AnthemRO is a private server aka not an official server.  Try googling iRO for the official servers if interested.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 10:59:46 pm by Judgement »
PM me for Discord info!
https://www.twitch.tv/combo_blaze
Playing:
Super Smash Brothers 64 - Look out for Combo Blaze on Kaillera!
Civilization V, Oldschool Runescape, Ragnarok Online (iRO), Touhou games.

Print

Hits: 2,520 | Hits This Month: 6 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 974.31 KB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.