don't click here

THE (not really) OFFICIAL SONIC UNLEASHED SPECULATION TOPIC

Print

Author Topic: THE (not really) OFFICIAL SONIC UNLEASHED SPECULATION TOPIC  (Read 2993 times)

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
THE (not really) OFFICIAL SONIC UNLEASHED SPECULATION TOPIC
« on: April 06, 2008, 12:43:35 pm »
OK, I figured we'd might as well.  I know I'm already psyched for this game.

First, I would actually guess that we've only seen two "continents" in the gameplay video.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I think the background of the desert-city-thing looks far too similar to the background of the giant trees.  Could that really be one large stage?

I also want to know what Antarctica would look like, I don't know if they're specifically going with Earth's seven or if they're trying a different tack.

I would expect Werewolf Sonic to be a far slower but far stronger version.  That probably isn't a good thing, we've had far too much slow lately.

I also have a feeling that not many other characters will appear - it just doesn't seem like they will.  I even further doubt that any other characters would be playable.

I think we can infer that Super Sonic will NOT be playable in this as well.

That's all I have for now, let the speculating begin!
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Re: THE (not really) OFFICIAL SONIC UNLEASHED SPECULATION TOPIC
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 02:03:07 pm »
I reckon some of the other characters will turn up, they said there would only be Sonic in Sonic and the secret rings but other characters showed up, just with a different name.

Print

Hits: 392 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 984.42 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.