don't click here

News I am, for I am new.

Print

Author Topic: News I am, for I am new.  (Read 7857 times)

Offline Sonux

News I am, for I am new.
« on: March 31, 2004, 06:45:02 pm »
This MAY be in the wrong forum, but I thought "this is for new stuff on the site, and the board is on the site, and I'm new on the board, so I would be 'new stuff'". So, hello everyone. Sorry if this is setting a bad example, and it starts a chain reaction of n00bs posting welcome topics every day, but I just "HAD" to do it.

I'm "Sonux" with only one "n" and a "u", not an "i". See my profile for most of my information, excluding the fact that my avatar is almost seven months old. Also, if Rolken/blueblaze feels like it, they can make an official.make this the official "welcome topic". Oh, and there is one more part to my reasoning I must add to make it valid. Fear me.  :ph34r:

*shot*

Ok, so wrong name, I meant you. And any other admins/mods. It appears that that was TOO daring of a move, and by my post, you may be able to figure out what it was.

And what are these "times" you speak of? For I joined not because of the middle (which I may post in time to time), but for the top and bottom.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 04:42:01 pm by Sonux »

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
News I am, for I am new.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 04:23:39 pm »
welcome to the Soniccenter. The "Times" that we speak of are times you submit for sonic games. It's on the main page. Merely click submit, do what the page asks you too, put in times (don't have them be fake times, if so, warnation, and then bannation, for you) and you have submitted. Now, submit times. We will pwn them  ;)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2004, 03:29:09 pm by blueblaze »

I HOPE YOU DO

Print

Hits: 511 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 983.62 KB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.