don't click here

Regarding that glitch guide I posted earlie for SaTSR...

Print

Author Topic: Regarding that glitch guide I posted earlie for SaTSR...  (Read 4345 times)

Offline Blaiken

• Tipo Guy
  • TSC Profile
  • My eh-ish recolour of Blaziken, Blaiken.
    • View Profile
Regarding that glitch guide I posted earlie for SaTSR...
« on: April 07, 2007, 08:42:29 pm »
It's true. I could try and get a vid up sometime soon, but don't exactly expect great quality, since I only have a webcam...

Try Dino Jungle 5's (I believe, the 10 enemy Rampage mission) first enemyy. I can consistently do it there.
Call me Blaiken. That is all I ask. *lacks something random for the sig*

Offline Ring Rush

Re: Regarding that glitch guide I posted earlie for SaTSR...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 03:18:51 pm »
I tested it, and it works :(

I wonder if it should be allowed though. Just think about it, you are getting score from a PREVIOUS LEVEL. That is the same thing as getting over 600 rings in Cannon's Core by using Route 101 to gain extra rings. The difference is, here you are using the same level, but a previous attempt. There you are using a different level, but the same attempt.
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 03:38:13 pm »
Yeah, that's not really fair. The same thing has happened to me once in another game for the same reason.
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline Ring Rush

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 03:41:09 pm »
How does this sound: "You may not collect pearls from a previous run to boost your soul gauge or score in your current run."
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 03:49:31 pm »
Sounds good. But I'm not 100% clear on the glitch.

Is it just Pearls that do this? If not, then you'll need to re-word it because other things will affect your score like rings and rails, etc. If so, then add it to Rolken's long list of things to do - scratch that, add it to his list of things 'not to forget'. ;)
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Print

Hits: 500 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1009.11 KB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.