don't click here

mine time lava shelter/hero

Print

Author Topic: mine time lava shelter/hero  (Read 4205 times)

Offline Apraxas

mine time lava shelter/hero
« on: June 15, 2006, 08:42:14 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R98zmMPOONo

the time in the video its the one i submited to the rankings,      youtube lowered a lot the quality, but i have a better one with me if u "need" to see it.     ok, this time its like i say .. i dunt know, actually, i wasent even sure that i was going to get that time, since i was just in the 80th time doing the level  and i dont do it constantly, it just happened, i only managed to record the last seconds of the level, the score chart and the selection level screen with the time marked.

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
Re: mine time lava shelter/hero
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 08:58:52 pm »
...Was somebody doubting that you did it?  You don't need to submit proof of a time just becuase it's a record.  Also, thanks to Action Replay, vids of the stat itself don't always count (except perhaps with Sonic Rush, where the AR isn't even that good yet).  Don't think we're that serious about competing: submit any and all stats, no matter how bad, then get a goofy avatar/sig and kick back.

I've done vids via digital camera too.  If you really want to make a vid with an external camera, stack some books or something up to the level of the TV, then sit the camera on it.  It's better than watching a shaking image.  Even if it comes out crooked or isn't quite centered, viewers can adjust their computer monitors.  Examples: any of these low-quality, yet still watchable vids. [/selfish vid promotion]
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline Apraxas

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 09:01:36 pm »
naa, i didnt say someone doubt me, just trying to do the submission, (since its my first record/video) so i wanted to learn how to do them and later do better videos XD, the (if you "need" to see it part) its just if someone wasnt able to see the video properly and i could send them a better quality one, im kinda (blind) and sometimes i cant see the videos properly, just flashings and stuff
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 09:04:16 pm by Apraxas »

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 09:04:41 pm »
The best vids come via expensive video capture software.  Not everyone has that kind of money, and we're aware of that.  Any vid will do, just don't make us have to move our eyes up and down with the screen.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 09:44:39 pm »
Hehehehehehe... good job. I'll get back at it eventually, but you got me at a bad time, especially since MMBN6 recently came out.

Although I know you just wanted to prove you had the record, but the video-uploading system on TSC is for a different purpose than you used. If you look at the videos people make, they show their strategies via a recording of exactly what they did. Your kind of proof would only be needed in a case where someone doubts your time/score/record thingy, and wouldn't necessarily count as a TSC video.

I will beat that time at some arbitrary point...
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 11:04:15 am »
I was hoping to see the full run, but no... I had to see the finish of the level only...

Print

Hits: 723 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1022.25 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.