don't click here

Digital Circuit Keys

Print

Author Topic: Digital Circuit Keys  (Read 3055 times)

Offline Stardust Speedman

• Jorn del Judici
  • TSC: Siavash Tazari
  • win10 chrome
  • That beautiful Lady in my avatar is my wife! Yeah!
    • View Profile
Digital Circuit Keys
« on: February 28, 2006, 08:56:16 pm »
Sorry to talk like this, but CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THE FIFTH F***ING KEY IN THIS STAGE?
I got 4 of them. I found one of them in second "light speed thing path" (where you see the fire walls for the first time). SPOILER> The key was in the beginnings of the path on the right side. Another key that I found was SPOILER> When you play the dark mission und jump into the last search light. From there, you can reach a higher place, where you find another key. Unfortunately, I don"t remember where I found the other two keys. But the one that is left must be a VERY VERY VERY hard to find one! I tried everything I could think of, but I just had to give up after some hours!
Is there someone who can help me? Thanks alot in Advance!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 08:57:18 pm by Siavash Tazari »
There is no sense crying over every mistake! You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
Digital Circuit Keys
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 10:23:55 pm »
The keys you've mentioned are keys 1 and 5. Here are the locations of the other 3. (I have the guide on gamefaqs on in another window as a reference.)
Key 2: After the first section with fire walls, fall down to the platform underneath the three GUN drones. There is a ? thing next to it.
Key 3: After check point 4, there should be a vertical shaft with a bunch of lights moving upward. Get on the left side of the right pole.
Key 4: During the section with a series of spot lights, you will run into a part with 2 drones. Fall down to the platform nearby.
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline Stardust Speedman

• Jorn del Judici
  • TSC: Siavash Tazari
  • win10 chrome
  • That beautiful Lady in my avatar is my wife! Yeah!
    • View Profile
Digital Circuit Keys
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 01:59:50 pm »
Thank you very much! It was the 3rd Key that I didn"t have. I even looked around at that part before, but I somehow didn"t see it.
There is no sense crying over every mistake! You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!

Print

Hits: 495 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 988.49 KB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.