don't click here

Opening New Stories/levels

Print

Author Topic: Opening New Stories/levels  (Read 3430 times)

« on: February 21, 2006, 12:44:43 am »
After getting through the first 6 stories/levels, what do I have to do to get the stories above or below the main line to open? I have tried all kinds of silly things, but cannot get ahead.
Grant TheStone

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 12:49:46 am »
Are you talking about shadow the hedgehog? I've never played that game, and I find it funny that I may be able to help you (or I could be dead wrong)

I think you're taking the neutral path which, eventually, leads into a dead end. You need to either become good or evil. That's why you can't progess

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 12:53:23 am »
Are you talking about shadow the hedgehog? I've never played that game, and I find it funny that I may be able to help you (or I could be dead wrong)

I think you're taking the neutral path which, eventually, leads into a dead end. You need to either become good or evil. That's why you can't progess
[snapback]9959[/snapback]

I have done good/evil and neutral. What else?
Grant TheStone

Offline sonicam

• TSC's Most Easily Irritated Member
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 12:54:39 am »
Eh, he's kinda got it right. Well, it seems to me that you just need to expand more around the map. The only 10 "different story lines" are just the different bosses at the end (the dots at the end of the map). So all you have to do is go to the dots you haven't played yet, you can see which you haven't played by going to Select Mode and see with boss battle is still locked. Now make your way though the Story Map in Story Mode and get to the dot. What you'll have to do is either fulfil the Dark Mission (upper dot) or Hero Mission (lower dot). There is only one Neutral Final Boss battle and that the very middle boss, Egg Dealer at Lava Shelter. It doesn't matter if you do the Dark or Hero Mission, the boss will always be the same, but I still think you have to play both missions as the endings are different IIRC, I'm not too sure.
Chaos Emeralds: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Purple.
Keys: Light Blue.

Click here to level up my card!

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 11:13:56 am »
The ending is slightly different. Be sure you also play every level (not nessecarily every mission) at least once.
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 01:32:24 pm »
Do different missions, if you are talking about Shadow the Hedgehog.
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Print

Hits: 378 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.