don't click here

Hi/Hola/salut

Print

Author Topic: Hi/Hola/salut  (Read 2531 times)

Hi/Hola/salut
« on: December 19, 2005, 02:29:12 am »
Hello everybody, I'm new on this forum, because i'm french so i've got some problems to speak here... I was registered on this site in september 2005, it was a friend who told me  the existence of a site of records about sonic's games, so I'm here :D I
A dream? to put all my times and other scores for all the games of the site:D But this will be a little long... I'm fan of sonic CD and 3D blast in particulary.  And i think my point strong is the collection of the rings, but I don't like to make speedruns, what's more i'm lazy :o)

So i hope didn't make too much mistakes, if not my teacher will kill me X_X
SEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAA c'est plus fort que toi! ... YES I AM FRENCH, SO WHAT?

Offline SadisticMystic

Hi/Hola/salut
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 03:09:33 am »

Let's count the mistakes...one...two...three...four...five that I'm sure of, likely more than that.

Are you sure you entered everything correctly?

If not, we do like to track people down just for fun...who should we go after, you or your teacher?

Hi/Hola/salut
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 01:11:12 pm »

Let's count the mistakes...one...two...three...four...five that I'm sure of, likely more than that.

Are you sure you entered everything correctly?

[snapback]8253[/snapback]

Yes i use a special translator, but I think he's mistaken...well doesn't matter, this will not prevent me from spending my times :)
SEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAA c'est plus fort que toi! ... YES I AM FRENCH, SO WHAT?

Print

Hits: 383 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 988.04 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.