don't click here

Shadow chao

Print

Author Topic: Shadow chao  (Read 12876 times)

Shadow chao
« on: September 10, 2004, 03:22:53 pm »
I've been giving my shadow chao cheetas/hedgehogs and unicorns for about 2 hours. His spikes just refuse to grow. About how many small animals/drives does it take untill I notice an increase?
My power plus world domination= a waffle- my brother

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
Shadow chao
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 05:18:52 pm »
Unicorns aren't running animals, they dont affect a chao's evolutioin.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline sonicam

• TSC's Most Easily Irritated Member
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
Shadow chao
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2004, 09:30:28 pm »
Yeah, Unicorns are Legend(Gold) animals. You need Running animals(Green). Look at the boarder around the animal/drive, if it is Green, then it is running type, just what your Chao needs.
Chaos Emeralds: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Purple.
Keys: Light Blue.

Click here to level up my card!

Offline qubit

Shadow chao
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2004, 06:12:46 pm »
Can anyone explain to me why when I get to Chao World I can't save?  It's something about "Warning!  Chao File not loaded!"

Chao,

theenglishman
Me: Do you find it odd that CF's top two loves rank last in his Bouncy rankings? x_x
mike89: yes. yes i do.
mike89: but then i find CF odd.
Me: so do I.

The odds of meeting a TSCer randomly on the street, at any given time anywhere in the world, is approximately 15,785,611 to 1 ... and growing.

Offline sonicam

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
Shadow chao
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2004, 07:19:28 pm »
Maybe you have a corrupted memory card. I remember i had an unofficial memory card and it said the same thing. Now the file is gone because the card reformatted itself. So i think it is screwed.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 07:21:26 pm by sonicam »

Offline qubit

Shadow chao
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2004, 04:25:06 pm »
Maybe you have a corrupted memory card. I remember i had an unofficial memory card and it said the same thing. Now the file is gone because the card reformatted itself. So i think it is screwed.
[snapback]4626[/snapback]

So much for getting all the emblems...ah well.
Me: Do you find it odd that CF's top two loves rank last in his Bouncy rankings? x_x
mike89: yes. yes i do.
mike89: but then i find CF odd.
Me: so do I.

The odds of meeting a TSCer randomly on the street, at any given time anywhere in the world, is approximately 15,785,611 to 1 ... and growing.

Offline Rolken

Shadow chao
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2004, 07:34:11 pm »
Never ever buy an unofficial memory card. Ever. It is simply not worth risking all your data, as at every message board there are tales of memory cards going berserk, and they are always unofficial ones. Think of the extra $5-$10 you spend on an official card as insurance for the hundreds of hours you spend playing games. If anyone else reading this is using an unofficial card, go buy an official one ASAP. Consider yourself warned...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 07:35:28 pm by Rolken »
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline sonicam

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
Shadow chao
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2004, 08:22:00 pm »
Never ever buy an unofficial memory card. Ever. It is simply not worth risking all your data, as at every message board there are tales of memory cards going berserk, and they are always unofficial ones. Think of the extra $5-$10 you spend on an official card as insurance for the hundreds of hours you spend playing games. If anyone else reading this is using an unofficial card, go buy an official one ASAP. Consider yourself warned...
[snapback]4680[/snapback]

Yeah, i really needed it to play most of my games since i only have a Memory Card 59. I got that unoffical 1019 card before the offical Memory Card 1019 was released here. When i get my check from my Summer Job this month, i'll be sure to buy one. Damn, i lost so much data on that ****** card, i lost my Pokemon Colosseum data(with my Lv. 100 Sapphire team), a second Chao Garden, Pikmin data(saving for my SSB:M new game on this very card), and various other game data. It really sucked. So take Rolken's advice and try to get an official card as a backup, or just get an official 1019 card. Don't let what happened to me, happen to you.

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
Shadow chao
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2004, 03:01:05 pm »
Too bad I bought a Nyko. My mom said she wouldn't spend over $30 on a memory card (this was back when they were wayyyyyyyyyy expensive), so I picked the card with the highest ammount of blocks for that price (125-130).
Unfortunately, after I bought my card, the prices drastically fell, and they released the 1079 block card, which was $5 less (I think). Nothing has happened yet, but I don't want to lose my data (Containing 290 SSBM trophies, all 180 SA2B emblems,all A ranks/emblems in Sonic Heroes,all presents in MP4, 100% very hard clear all scans in Metroid Prime, all 80 Wraithhearts in Vexx, all 130 emblems+missions in SADX, and Mario KArt:Double Dash 100% clear), so I'm getting a new card soon. Out of curiosity, though.....Data files can be transferred from card to card, right?

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Shadow Wedge

• Unofficial never-be-first for SAdv
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
    • http://IT DON'T EXIST ANYMORE
Shadow chao
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2004, 05:09:11 pm »
It depends on the game... Some games do not allow copy, others do not allow move or copy... (eg) PSO does not allow move, which is really annoying (I understand why no copying... Too easy to cheat).
<3 Sonic Rush, Sonic Riders, Sonic Rivals. Rolko-style encoding: StH JJ1 Tal+++! $++++ GM
Yes it's correct, that ! is there.

Print

Hits: 28 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.06 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.