don't click here

Help me please?

Print

Author Topic: Help me please?  (Read 3161 times)

Offline flying fox

Help me please?
« on: November 16, 2008, 04:20:55 pm »
I have tried to RA White Acropolis as Shadow in Sonic 06 and can only find 254 rings. The max amount is 259. I have looked every nook and cranny, destroyed every box, rock and ice cave. I have destroyed all the robots including the ones that appear when you get caught by the searchlight. I have even checked in the air with Rouge and accessed Sonic's part of White Acropolis with Shadow and yet still can't find those last 5 rings. I reckon I'm looking for a 5 ring capsule somewhere.  I have Ring attacked this act so many times I have lost track. Can somebody please help me it is very annoying when you are close to gaining another record, but you can't get it :(

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: Help me please?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 04:26:02 pm »
They're behind the start of the level.  IIRC, hold Down during the loading screen (or right after choosing Restart) and maneuver backwards until the camera fixes itself.  Go up this path to find more rings.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 04:27:03 pm »
Thank you so much :D

Offline Parax

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 04:29:16 pm »
You need to hold A actually, so Shadow automatically jumps when the level starts. There's invisible walls around the ramp you start on, so you need to walk out and jump off, then onto one of the other ramps to get to the start.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 04:36:08 pm »
Something tells me this could take several goes 0_0

Thanks Groudon and Paraxade. Whoever discovered the 5 rings there is a genius :D

EDIT: Got it! Had to restart about 8 times to get them and thanks again.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 07:16:31 pm by Flying Fox »

Print

Hits: 6 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1011.48 KB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.