don't click here

How much time do you lose when you respawn from a checkpoint in SA2:B?

Print

Author Topic: How much time do you lose when you respawn from a checkpoint in SA2:B?  (Read 687778 times)

Offline X-5

Re: How much time do you lose when you respawn from a checkpoint in SA2:B?
« Reply #750 on: November 04, 2009, 04:43:31 am »
hey FR7! you surprised to see me up to early? I got some important things to do today, but I won't be leaving for about 3 hours of now.

I am glad everybody is enjoying all my long-overdue new videos! Even Brian learned a few tricks! That's the name of the game when it comes to videos, learn and enjoy!

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • TSC: PoT
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 04, 2009, 04:52:02 am »
Yeah, isn't it like 3AM where you are now? <_<
Of course we enjoyed your videos, and I was 100% sure everybody would learn something new from them!

I also got somewhat good news: I can borrow the cam from my friend again, so I guess I'll be recording 1-2 hours of Sky Rail 5 today, though this time I set my goal at a recorded sub46 run. This time, I cannot guarantee to get a record on video, because yeah.. It's much harder.
But I'm positive I can get something good on video. There's no vid or SR5 last time I checked, and I feel I need to have something up there.

Because at the moment, the SR5 strat is pretty much well-known, but I think I should still make a vid if only for the "next generation" which seems to come every 3-4 years, just like Stefan said. That sentence of him really doesn't wanna get out of my head..!

My Channel: www.youtube.com/finalrush7
- Paragod is the best Sonic/Shadow SA2:B player ever.

Offline X-5

« Reply #752 on: November 04, 2009, 05:10:25 am »
close enough.. 5:02 right now!

actually I had a 52 video for SR5, but not only is the link dead and the video file lost forever, 52 sucks sucks sucks SUCKS SUCKS! :P

A sub 46 video would be great, let's hope you nail another crazy run whilst taping again though!! :D Don't worry if you miss that though.

Yup, you and Brian are the next generation for this game. Especially Brian, because he is good at all the levels. I am definitely the old generation for sonic/shadow, but fortunately, I am able to keep up with you young people... so far.. :P yeah I know I am only a few years older than you guys but that still counts! you start sucking when you hit 20 like me :(

Will you be playing some Final Jungle sometime in the future? I wanna see how much you can improve your 1:38. notice how I am trying to trick you by saying "final" jungle..hehehe...hoping it encourage you to play it sometime..no rush though!

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: November 04, 2009, 05:26:41 am »
Oh well, I was close. 5 AM, wtf are you doing at a time so early?

Yeah, no offense but 52 really isn't good <_< But no worries, Rush-Chase-Rail masta is going to give you a nice video this evening (hopefully)!! Maybe even a 44 one, but that's pretty unlikely. I never get so lucky <_<

Yeah me and Brian, I hope he soon gets back into the game! And people form the last generation are still here! yoshi, you, PK! and even SM is still finding new stuff! But generation alone isn't everything, you're more than just keeping up with us. I mean just look at your videos :D
And if it's true that you start being worse when hitting 20, then I've got a little bit more than 2 years to set some records where people will instantly give up!

Yeah nice one trying to trick me in! I'm definitely going to try myself at WJ now that I know a few more tricks, but I guess frustration awaits me, just like everytime you try something new at first.
I've also set myself a final goal in the times division! At least Top5 in every Sonic/Shadow level that doesn't suffer from GC disadvantage! Then I want to improve some of my scores (but not too much, I suck at score attacking anything that isn't Final Rush). If I get everything in orange in the scores I'll be happy. I started with some RA lately, slowly working my way up to the top. Most videos of RAs are down though, so it'll be a touch search.
And then bosses...bla bla bla too bad it doesn't save your time. I got some boss times written on a paper somewhere, but I don't thinkI should submit that. And the races.. yeah I suck bad at them, I doubt I will even try much there..

Offline X-5

« Reply #754 on: November 04, 2009, 05:46:56 am »
I got a big trip to do today, in about 2 hours and I wanted to make sure I am ready instead of sleeping until somebody wakes me up 5 minutes before we leave, I hate that :P

I never get so lucky <_<

This picture says BS:

Also, look at the last one..I just noticed how cool it is..you me and Brian in a row..that's how it should be for all the sonic/shadow levels!! Not in that order every time though, of course.

Yeah, no offense but 52 really isn't good <_<
I think that's the first negative thing you've ever said about me, or my records/videos :P First time for everything right?

I've got a little bit more than 2 years to set some records
It's cool, by 2 years you probably won't be playing anymore anyway unless you get that level-name hack working..then you'll be playing til you get every record.

I like your ultimate goal for SA2B, nothing ridiculously hard where you have to kill yourself to get there, but not something super easy you do in 1 day either. A nice balanced challenge to be proud of upon completion. :) For white jungle, don't be discouraged if you can't do the loop skip after the 43 sec check. It's not really a skill thing, it just happens when you get lucky. It would be nice to pull it off in a checkfree run to get 1:29 or 1:28, but there's already enough to go wrong...never know though. Your 2:22 FC1 proves you can get that 1 in a million run sometimes! The rest of the shortcuts should be quite easy.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: November 04, 2009, 06:02:00 am »
hehe nice picture! And yeah, it definitely shouldn't always be in that order.

Paragod:
White Jungle
City Escape
Metal Harbor
Pyramid Cave
Green Hill
+ maybe a few records in non-speed stages?

Brian:
Green Forest
Radical Highway
+ definitely quite a few records in non-speed stages!

PoT:
Sky Rail
Final Chase
+ I've always wanted the Lost Colony record. But I'll attack that MUCH MUCH later

Final Rush and Crazy Gadget may change somewhere...

Well, it all depends on when the video was done. If it was done back in 2005, then it was probably really good. It all depends on the time..
Yes I need to get a hacking program to rename the level's names <_< Should that become possible soon, I'm gonna bring CE1 to sub1:30 <______< hahaha funny joke <_<
I think something like high 1:32 - low 1:34 would be good for me. It all depends though. Should I really have fun in WJ, I might go even lower..
Remember I used to hate Crazy Gadget, and look where I am now that I started having fun with it.
I'm also working on a new top secret (<_<) shortcut in CG, and should it work out, we'll both be racing for a 1:37 for sure!! Don't get you hopes up too high though >_> Whenever I say I'm working on a new shortcut the chances of it being possible are like 15%..

But for now, have fun with your trip!

Offline X-5

« Reply #756 on: November 04, 2009, 08:37:45 am »
Should that become possible soon, I'm gonna bring CE1 to sub1:30 <______<

if you get a time like that you're going to have to do some explaining on where you're from, because clearly no creature born on this planet is capable of anything below 1:34, and even that is pushing insanity.

yeah, that figures.. keeping something top secret so you're the first to sub 1:39 or even 8....

nah I am kidding it's okay, I hope it does end up working though because 1:37 is a big cut!

oh, it turns out I am not going on any trip today, not the long one as expected anyway. A short one soon though, maybe 2 hours.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: November 04, 2009, 08:43:57 am »
Well I mainly said sub1:30 because we saved 8 seconds on Final Rush. And it's not really top secret (hence the <_<), it's just that I don't want to tell you it until I'm 100% sure that it works out.
And you should maybe consider playing CG1 once or twice a day (just a quick run through it) because I can get sub1:40 pretty much every 50th try or so. And you never know when I get an amazing run that will give me the record (maybe even with a high 1:38), so yeah...
But I'm not playing it that often, so who knows when (and if) that will ever happen.

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • TSC: Brian_pso
  • win10 chrome
  • Saving Chao from danger, even if it's too hard
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #758 on: November 04, 2009, 09:52:49 am »
And I've been reading the first few pages of the topic again and found something really nice:
Hopefully you guys make up a new generation of SA2 elite.
This means a lot for me, Stefan is a very cool guy, and a great player too, I'm happy we could turn yourselves in what he said that time :D

Hey guys, don't you sleep or what? I was awake until almost 4am and when I wake up, there's another page here xD

Para, don't say these things about reaching the 20's to me D:, I'm barely 1 year from there T_T

I liked your goal PoT! I remember when I said to Paragod that one of my goals was to be one of the top 10 in times, now look where I am! I guarantee you that, you don't need GC to get to the top(We can't use yoshifan as an example because he's beyond humanity), look at my times, there's only 2 of them that were done in DC, and another thing, I don't even did the hunting first missions TA(what can make me lose at least 80 points, I'm 128 points behind yoshifan, then it'll come down to 48, you got the idea ;D). Ring Attacks aren't that hard as you may think, of course some of them are very annoying, but most of them are easy to do, and I love RA 'cause it's something I haven't done in the game until I started for the rankings, if you're having problem with any of them I can help you.

Also Para, I liked that pics of the FM's records, I haven't noticed the FR ranking, man... I really need to get a sub 2:10 there :/ I can't see you guys 6 seconds ahead and don't feel like this xD.
My SA2 patents: Instant Spindash, Green Forest's invisible floor, Green Forest's spring technique, Radical Highway's flying homing attack, Gravity Control, Flying Scope   <- NEW

Vote for PHILLIP BANKS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vg7ZAaR7AU

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: November 04, 2009, 10:26:33 am »
This means a lot for me, Stefan is a very cool guy, and a great player too, I'm happy we could turn yourselves in what he said that time :D
Yeah, I feel the same way =D

I remember when I said to Paragod that one of my goals was to be one of the top 10 in times, now look where I am!
Yeah you climbed up the charts at an incredible speed! I just took a look at your times again and man I gotta say you did an excellent job there! I could never be bothered to TA any shooting mission except Lost Colony 1 (and even there I'm only average). But I have lots of time so should I once fail at a certain RA, I'm just gonna skip it and redo it later..

I really need to get a sub 2:10 there :/ I can't see you guys 6 seconds ahead and don't feel like this xD.
Good luck there! This may be quite difficult even for you!

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 04, 2009, 12:05:56 pm »
I really want to get the Final Rush m1 time record, but seeing as I just can't seem to do the level in one part, I always have to resort on checkpoints, well, 3 of them. Main problem is, you have to spindash after 2 of them, that's where I lose a lot of time. I'm thinking nearly half a second....

(The Sonic Adventure 2 discussion topic. Powered by Paragod, Brian and finalrush7)
Win.
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline X-5

« Reply #761 on: November 04, 2009, 09:18:40 pm »
it's just that I don't want to tell you it until I'm 100% sure that it works out.

gotcha. Totally understand!

Para, don't say these things about reaching the 20's to me D:, I'm barely 1 year from there T_T

well, it all depends on the age of your mind state really. How old do you feel mentally? I'm 20, but I have the mind of someone who's only 10 years old :P so the 20 year thing won't hit me anytime soon. Worn out eyes and fingers may though. :( Can't stop physical age/damage!

Also Para, I liked that pics of the FM's records, I haven't noticed the FR ranking, man... I really need to get a sub 2:10 there :/ I can't see you guys 6 seconds ahead and don't feel like this xD.

that would look REALLY cool to see you at sub 2:10 with us! If you can handle it, do it!

Good luck there! This may be quite difficult even for you!

yeah, but imagine if he played it with us, and was able to play as much as us. He'd have the first and only 2:06, guaranteed.

And speaking of 2:06..once we start our M5 fun and get some records... I think I am going to be tempted to actually go for a 2:06, on tape..my 2:08 just looks so bad I can't see 2:06 being that hard. Will you be upset if I take your record? you wanted 2:07.32 to be yours eternally...

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: November 05, 2009, 04:03:10 am »
Oh, I also feel like I'm younger than my physical age, so I guess I'll have more than 2 years..

Well, first of all, I'd really like to see that 2:08 run, even if it has its flaws (It's probably pretty similar to my 2:09.92 run, just without checkpoints and with a quality where you can actually SEE something <_<). Maybe you can upload it to rapidshare or sendspace so I can DL it quickly? That would be really nice!
And I remember exactly how hard we fought to get down to 2:07, so I'm actually quite surpised to see you saying 2:06 doesn't seem as hard anymore. After all, we estimated 2:06.8 as the complete max, didn't we? Or maybe you found another timesaver? I'm curious to know how you can see 2:06 being easy..?

And to be completely honest, yes, I would be quite upset should my record be broken. I always knew we woud sorta come back to FR1! But then again, that shouldn't stop you from going for it, because you can't expect your record to last forever either, and it's not like I'm going to give up then! I'll take it back even if it takes me another 4 years!! :P

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: November 05, 2009, 04:09:12 am »
And I'm sorry to say that yesterday was another day full of SA2:B shit, I just didn't do well...
Best I was able to record was a 46.43 and I absolutely refused to even save that run because I got hit by the flames! Second best recording was a 46.73 and that's over a second away from the record!

No, everything just sucked yesterday <_<
I lost the motivation to play after a bit more than an hour... Though I might get something good on cam today. No promises! <___<

EDIT: I haven't told anyone, but I've been secretly working on getting my special timesaver on FC2 to work more than just 1/1000 times, and I've made some progress. And seeing talon's 30.15 video showed me how to make it even more consistent! If done right, that cut might save 1-1.2 seconds, meaning if I can include that in a good run, I'll break PK's record and the sweep will be mine again!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 05:07:33 am by finalrush7_ »

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #764 on: November 05, 2009, 08:23:18 am »
I feel the same since I was 12, many things has changed from there, but nothing that made me change the way I live.

that would look REALLY cool to see you at sub 2:10 with us! If you can handle it, do it!
This was a big hit in my face! This is the first time you don't had faith in my abilities D:

If you'll really go for 2:06 please don't forget to tape it, I still want to see your mission 1 video, it must be awesome!

Hey PoT you really had a bad time with SR man o.O, don't give up, you'll take this record , it's just a matter of time, and I can't wait to see what's this new shortcut you found in FC2 ;D
My SA2 patents: Instant Spindash, Green Forest's invisible floor, Green Forest's spring technique, Radical Highway's flying homing attack, Gravity Control, Flying Scope   <- NEW

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: November 05, 2009, 08:54:52 am »
It's not that he doesn't have faith in you, but it's more that we all know it's easy for us to get close to a record, but once you're only a few seconds away, it's all about optimization, and you can only optimize something you've really played a lot. :P

Oh this time, if someone of us gets 2:06, it will definitely be on tape. But M5 comes first!
And yeah about FC2, I think I now know how to pull it off more efficiently. Let's just say it involves using tghe trick you told me about at "a certain point". (Don't want to give away too much in case it doesn't work out the way I want it to..)

And no worries about me, M5 isn't stressing me out at all, I'm playing for an hour per day or so, and I've had many potential record breaking runs, and as soon as I can finish one of them it'll all be over.

Offline X-5

« Reply #766 on: November 05, 2009, 12:49:39 pm »
his was a big hit in my face! This is the first time you don't had faith in my abilities D:
ah no man you misunderstood me, I should of been more clear with that statement. What I meant was if you can stand to play long enough to get 2:10, because I know you've been taking a break from the game. I basically meant if you feel like playing for long enough before you get tired of playing it :P Not doubting your ability one bit: you can clearly get any record, be it action shooting or hunting on ANY level if you want it badly enough. You're the SA2 MASTER!

and yes, we both promise we will have 2:06 taped if achived! Promise!

i'll reply to everything else later.. I gotta go do something and I can't reply to everything yet.

Offline X-5

« Reply #767 on: November 05, 2009, 06:02:17 pm »
And I remember exactly how hard we fought to get down to 2:07, so I'm actually quite surpised to see you saying 2:06 doesn't seem as hard anymore.

I just think that once we play it again, and all the movements stored in our memory fully come back, we will find that 2:07 is easy, and 2:06 will not be as crazy as we thought.

Sometimes it just works that way..you play something WAY too much and you just can't do better, but skill builds over time usually..so coming back much later, you'll be way better and nail it

Maybe not, but I have a feeling that will be the case, and is why I want to try for 2:06 sometime.

I'll take it back even if it takes me another 4 years!! :P

hahaha..your determination is right up there with mine man! We all know it will not take 4 years though.

Though I might get something good on cam today

take your time, we're all patient :) personally, the only time I am impatient when it comes to videos is when you have a INSANE time recorded and you tell me all about it..then my patience goes out the window and it's like.....UPLOAD THAT DAMN THING RIGHT NOW BEFORE I DIE!!! :P

And since you two insist, I will include 2:08.52 FR1 on my next batch of videos. But before I can have a batch of videos I need new records..so I have to play hard!

« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 06:09:25 pm by Paragod »

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: November 06, 2009, 03:34:00 am »
Well, that could certainly be possible, but I just don't know if I have enough motivation to go for 2:06. That will most likely change should you break my record though! I think we can all say we are better now than we were in 2008, can't we?

And meh, had some big plan changes yesterday and didn't get to play for a minute. I won't have time to play today either... and I gotta work tomorrow (yes, even though it's Saturday <__<). Maybe I'll have some time on Sunday...

But I'm glad you decided to upload FR1 the next time! It's the best recorded run after all.

Offline X-5

« Reply #769 on: November 06, 2009, 08:45:04 am »
That will most likely change should you break my record though! I think we can all say we are better now than we were in 2008, can't we?

Knowing you, yes, it will change quite quickly ;) Am I just being over-confident about 2:06's do-ability though, is the question.

heck yes, we are both way better than we were in 2008. In 2008 you probably died trying to slide down the very first rail in sky rail(haha..over-exaggerating of course :P)but now you have the record, and insane one at that. Maybe we can't get 2:07 on the very first try, but I bet in a few hours we will..and then see 2:06 within reach.

Hopefully by the time I get the next set of videos up I'll have a 2:06 or at least 2:07, then I won't have to upload the embarrassing  2:08!

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: November 06, 2009, 08:56:43 am »
Lol can you please stop acting as if the 2:08 was that bad? <_< It's just 1.2 seconds off the record!
But honestly said, I think you're a bit over-confident there. I doubt even 2:07 will be that easy... I mean, when was the last time you played FR1 seriously? <_<

In 2008 you probably died trying to slide down the very first rail in sky rail(haha..over-exaggerating of course :P)
hehe no I didn't even get to Sky Rail, I couldn't get past the boarding section in City Escape at the beginning of the hero story!

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #771 on: November 06, 2009, 09:10:29 am »
I got now :P, hahahahaha I really need to get some time to play, then I'll tape the tricks run of Green Forest and maybe some others ;D

I can't wait to see it, and F7 is right, 2:08 is an awesome time, you think it's not 'cause you're the man who always pursue perfection. get the these new crazy times fast please \o/, and I'm sure you guys will get this 2:06. And I'm sure we've become a lot better since 2008:

Paragod got 1:06 on CE mission 3, sub 33 in mission 2 and almost got his mission 1 record, got the sub minute Chao record on Radical Highway

Final got the Sky Rail mission 1 record with an amazing video, almost got Para's record in Crazy Gadget mission 1, had the Final Chase mission 2 record, 3 seconds better than the old one, got 1:23 in Green Forest(1:31 in GC)

and I got some records but more important, I learned how to play the hunting and mechs stages :D

Offline X-5

« Reply #772 on: November 06, 2009, 02:16:58 pm »
Ok I'm sorry I'll stop hating my 2:08..it's just with the 2 big mistakes and the outdated beginning strategy I don't like it!

speaking of beginning strategies, you really need to check this video out. Maybe you already do it, I don't know but I never did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkH3MhpD0Vw

Instead of jumping off the first rail to the platform and spindashing, he just jumps from rail to rail but somehow has way more speed than I could ever get..he appears to save anywhere from 0.3-0.5 sec doing so compared to our way! that's enough right there alone to improve your 2:07 to 2:06.

hehe no I didn't even get to Sky Rail, I couldn't get past the boarding section in City Escape at the beginning of the hero story!

man, you used to suck so much beyond belief, how did you ever get so good? I did better than that when I was 12 years old playing SA2 for the first time on DC!!

we sure have Brian, we've been doing awesome for just a short year! I can't believe you mentioned everything but FC1 for FR7..that time is easily his craziest of them all.

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #773 on: November 07, 2009, 05:23:19 am »
Yeah, I've seen his video before, that beginning route is great, it's all timing, but a very hard strat to pull of fast to me xD, I'm still playing with my old strategy(which you guys will see when I tape a run of FR).

OMFG!!! How could I forget that o.O, it didn't even caught up my mind when I was typing, it surely is a crazy time, I really suck hard at that stage :P

Hey guys some good news, I went to Cort's house yesterday and played some SSBM then some SA2B, I decided to play Green Forest and what came out of this? Now I can get sub 1:30 every 2 runs, checkless of course, it's just too easy for me now, I had 4 sub 1:30 completions in a row, they were: 1:29:60/1:29:57/1:29:60/1:29:49, so when I bring the GC to my house, I'll try to tape my "Dream" Speedrun, I won't stop until I get 1:28 there, when I get this I'll submit this time, 'cause I'm not the record holder anymore and I want to have a fair competition with yoshifan. And that reminds me of putting my GC time back in Meteor Herd mission 3.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: November 07, 2009, 05:50:23 am »
Hmm I've seen his vid before but I didn't notice that.. He's saving almost a second there over us! It's hard to see with the quality, but he enters the tower almost a second before us! And honestly, it's just one jump from rail to rail, it can't be that hard. And even better, it's right at the beginning!

Yes my FC1 sure is awesome <_< I still can't believe how every tube worked along! That's something you should never except when going into that stage!

so sub1:30 is easy for you, and you're going for 1:28, that's really awesome! That actually makes my 1:31 looks bad <_< But I hope you can get an awesome 1:28 (is that the max?) and even tape that run! I might go for sub1:30 with all the new tricks you're going to show us! Good luck Brian!

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: November 07, 2009, 01:04:10 pm »
45.14 in Sky Rail 5
Haven't played for two days and then after 16 tries this comes out. Second to last rail was a bit slow, and I lost 0.3 seconds on the pumpkins. I might go for sub45 soon, but now I seriously need to go back to FC2!

Official count: 36/41!

Offline X-5

« Reply #776 on: November 07, 2009, 01:17:56 pm »
it's not 39/41? you don't count talon's records anymore?

:(

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: November 07, 2009, 01:32:19 pm »
I never counted them. What counts for me is what people can see here..

EDIT: Jawzun is apparently up for a Sky Rail 5 competition! Awesome!

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #778 on: November 07, 2009, 02:09:38 pm »
Great time man :D, I can't wait to see any video of it, even better if you get sub 45 on tape, and the Final Rush video... the quality isn't perfect but I could see that he enters the building at very low 18, but that's 'cause he was slow after the first check :/.

Thanks man, I'll tape it once I get it, I'll take the GC to my house today(I'm at Cort's house now), but I haven't though about the max for GF1, I'll only need to adapt again to the little delay when playing in my PC :P

So jawzun is gonna compete for the gold trophy with you? That's a great new :D

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: November 07, 2009, 02:26:53 pm »
Too bad I wasn't able to get the 45.14 run on tape. I'm sorry. But yeah, Jawzun said along the lines of "You don't need to take a break. I'm going to get sub45 ;)". And should we really get into competing there, the chance of you guys seeing as awesome run is not only increased due to two people playing and able to record, but we might get the estimated max even lower (dare I say that..?). Not to mention that Jawzun's vids are of awesome quality!

Yeah I usually also enter the building at low 18, but I'm much faster after the first check. I'm seeing almost a second there!
I wish you good luck on taping an awesome run in GF1! And don't forget to play some stages just for fun, you didn't have the GC for a long time IIRC!!

EDIT: finalrush7 is holding 7 time records in SA2:B now! =D

Zeph edit: 6 now. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

finalrush7 is holding 7 time records in SA2:B! =D

And now with a sub45 in SR5! This weekend was/is really good!!

The weekend got even better! Damn man, I didn't think I'd get it that low! 44.40 I am officially DONE with Sky Rail mission 5 unless Jawzun somehow manages to beat me. Now I need Sky Rail 3. And I know I can get that without much trouble..!

49857th EDIT: SR3 = 20.45
Took me a while, and I think the time is quite good. Maybe I can get another sweep down? I currently have 29.2 in SR2, but that's likely to change soon. Let's see how difficult this will be..!
Hmm, so I watched yoshi's vid twice and after around 20 failed attempts I already get the third place? I don't remember the run exactly but I'm sure I can cut another 1.3 seconds there, no..!? We'll see..
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 01:07:56 pm by finalrush7_ »

Print

Hits: 1 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.20 MB | Time: 0.07s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.