don't click here

How much time do you lose when you respawn from a checkpoint in SA2:B?

Print

Author Topic: How much time do you lose when you respawn from a checkpoint in SA2:B?  (Read 705905 times)

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • TSC: PoT
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
Re: How much time do you lose when you respawn from a checkpoint in SA2:B?
« Reply #240 on: January 08, 2009, 11:49:30 am »
lol nice story:

I was at a friends playing some 2P SA2:B, and I immediately realized how much slower the Sonic/Shadow stages were in comparison to 360's SU day stages. It seemed like I had much, much more time to react.
I was like, why not give Final Rush a try. So I played a bit FR again, and on my last life, the run seemed to be perfect, until.. the RBS (Rapid Bounce Spindash, in case you forgot. At 1:07 usually). Yeah, I screwed up, Sonic didn't get on the platform with running speed, he grabbed the ledge. Well, I didn't think too much of it because I didn't take a look at the time yet(on purpose, to not get any pressure), so I just continued thinking that said run wasn't as perfect as it might have looked.

So yeah, after that mistake, it went on perfectly, and while running down that fire thingy chasing part, I was sure to get at least a sub2:10 this time. I touch the goal ring, and what do I see? I didn't believe my eyes, a 2:08:67!!!

Knowing that you roughly lose a second, or maybe even slightly more due to accidentaly grabbing the ledge..... Yeah, the record could have been mine...!

Oh well, the reason I'm telling you this is just to make clear that I haven't given up on the main reason why I joined TSC, why I made this topic and why I still play SA2:B!

My Channel: www.youtube.com/finalrush7
- Paragod is the best Sonic/Shadow SA2:B player ever.

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • TSC: Brian_pso
  • win10 chrome
  • Saving Chao from danger, even if it's too hard
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #241 on: January 08, 2009, 08:48:26 pm »
Woa!!! Great! I'll play some unleashed when I have chance, maybe I can get better times in SA2B after that xD.
My SA2 patents: Instant Spindash, Green Forest's invisible floor, Green Forest's spring technique, Radical Highway's flying homing attack, Gravity Control, Flying Scope   <- NEW

Vote for PHILLIP BANKS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vg7ZAaR7AU

« Reply #242 on: January 12, 2009, 04:29:10 pm »
final i didn't know you made this topic??

Xbox live Gamertag = Dx I Stealth xx

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel (speedruns and travel videos)
« Reply #243 on: January 12, 2009, 06:09:16 pm »
This topic somehow reminds me of an interesting topic that I read a while ago where maggot and ybbun exchanged strategies and tips for Genesis' Sonic the Hedgehog and talked about the game in general. However, this one doesn't reach its level of awesome.
Fail collection: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
:o - :O - X) - :D
https://youtu.be/qpT5Md4TPJg?t=221

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 13, 2009, 08:27:56 am »
final i didn't know you made this topic??

But I did!!

EDIT: I can proudly say that I just broke the 2:08 barrier!!!! New time: 2:07.82!
Watch out, Paragod, as I'm only 00:00:13 away from the ultimate goal!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 05:26:44 pm by PoT »

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 22, 2009, 02:39:51 pm »
No editing this time, because some I've got some BIG NEWS!!!

Does the number 12732 say you something? Yeah, probably not, but if you knew that this number was in milliseconds, then what would that be written in a normal way?
Let me help you:

NEW RECORD: 2:07:32    !!!!!!!!

Yes, I did it. I did it. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paragod, I didn't use any new tricks on this run either, but I still sincerely hope you will compete with me in this level once again.
And regardless of whether you do or do not, I want to take this moment and thank you for the tips you gave me, for the fun I had competing with you, and of course for all your support. You were/are THE person for me on TSC, and in my book, you're still SA2's greatest speedrunner!
Big thanks from the Final Rush obsessed guy!!

Some stats about the time: 44:xx check, hitting the speed panel before the check at 1:20.2, hitting the backwards rail at 1:14.7, RBS was perfect, SRS and CWS not used.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg279/finalrush7/FR_NEW_RECORD.jpg

Offline X-5

« Reply #246 on: January 23, 2009, 09:41:44 am »
you are simply the best! quite a power player indeed!

congratulations! well done! I am not sure what else to say..you definitely deserve every positive "you did it!" statement out there. I am glad you finally did it! you definitely have as much as determination as me in something you want to accomplish! That is a very strong characteristic trait that can get you almost anywhere you want to be.

I do really enjoy competing with you as well.. but really I can not see myself ever playing the level again, I had to torture my self to get 2:07 and I really cannot see it going lower. There is not much left competition left anyway is there? Can you see yourself getting 2:06? That is way beyond what I am capable of, my 2:07 was perfect. Of course I had a lot of little micro errors that could be fixed for a 2:06, but there is no way I can be that perfect, ever. I would go crazy trying to do that.

you still gotta do missions 2, 3 and 5! If you want to that is.. I see 0:39/1:43/2:09 definitely being possible for those missions. Remember, CWS saves 4 to 5 seconds on mission 5 since you can pull it off much faster and you skip having to hit the switch, plus the CWS is much more consistent than on mission 1.

Stats sound like mine.. 44.9 check, 1:20.8 check, No SRS, pretty good RBS and no CWS.

It is cool you still see me as the best at sonic.. but jawzun and brian may take that title away someday soon!

FR7 Is the Platinum Top Gold Trophy Bearing Master Of Final Rush!!! Congradjafreakinglations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 23, 2009, 10:15:45 am »
Thanks a lot! My determination sure is big, but it's nowhere near yours. While I was able to get the record in one Sonic/Shadow level, you have like 20 of them.
This also includes the point of Jawzun/Brian overtaking you. Sure, they might once get most of your records now (City Escape: never), but look at it this way: You got the record first, and you had to search for all tricks/cuts yourself, and then made a vid. Now the so called newcomers can just copy your runs (not that easy, but it can be pulled of I guess..) and just include one of two of their own tricks and get the record because at the time you got that record you were unaware of these tricks.

What I liked best about our competition was that as soon as you or I found a new timesaver, we told each other that. And now, that we both have the exact same route to take, the competition is at its final level.

2:06 is possible, because I had like a 1:20.4 (hitting the boost pad at 1:20.2) check. my best check was a 1:20.24 until now, so I could probably get (erasing some micro mistakes) a very high 2:06 some day, but I really do not want to do that.

M2, 3 and 5 will most likely be my next goal. That is, once I get good at M2. Best time until now was like 44. I need to carefully study the vid you made for me again, and then give it some tries.
Also, I think I might have found another way at the end of M5, but it's pretty inconsistent. Instead of taking the spring at the end, do the bounce trick that gets you high up on a wall, the B+A to keep running, jump, and when you above the box, B. With luck (luck until now, I'll find a way to get this consitently) you'll destroy the box and be on your way to the red path/goalring a little bit faster than with the CWS (not tested, but I think it will be a bit faster).

FR7 Is the Platinum Top Gold Trophy Bearing Master Of Final Rush!!! Congradjafreakinglations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUCH MUCH THANKS MY FRIEND!!

Offline X-5

« Reply #248 on: January 23, 2009, 11:10:41 am »
That I may, but determination is trying many times, never giving up to fulfill your own goals and accomplishments,  overcoming a near impossible challenge to achieve them. You have as much as me. You were not determined for 20 records, just the one on your favorite level, and you got it. More than once actually.. you even were able to overcome my final challenge of a crazy 2:07!

I guess you are right that even if I am beaten by a little bit I should still feel like a top player. Radical highway mission 1 for example really does not mean a whole lot, because a tenth of a second is virtually nothing in determining who is skillfully better, plus he used a checkpoint and I used none, so I am still a little bit better than him even if I am in second :P That will change though if he can do a checkpoint-free 1:43.

Yeah, I always got excited when I found something new and could not wait for you to check it out, I suppose you felt the same way.

I have never tried your method for mission 5, but I am quite sure CWS is much faster and sounds a whole lot easier. On mission 1 for CWS you have to jump on the block with rails and then jump, which wastes about a second and you still get to the goal about as fast as going the regular way. But on mission 5 the block is not there so you can get into place and jump about a second faster, I can almost guarantee that will be the fastest way, assuming you know the right spot(Spindash jump from the edge of the platform that has the block with rails on it in mission 1, followed by a carefully timed homing attack)

MUCH MUCH THANKS MY FRIEND!!
VERY MUCH WELCOME MY FRIEND!!

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 23, 2009, 04:53:14 pm »
Very true, your final challenge was one of the hardest things ever! I would've really wished for the level for go sub2, but that seems impossible. Heh, can't have everything, can you?

You should not only feel like a top player, you ARE on. Not only you don't use checkpoint and they do, but they also might have new cuts you don't even know about! And I'm sure you could even improve quite a few of your records (no, not CE. Well maybe you could, but that'd cost you more time than playing through SA2's story 200 times).

Yeah, I always got excited when I found something new and could not wait for you to check it out, I suppose you felt the same way.
Exactly. There's some kind of psychological thing behind this. In short, you just feel better once you have told that other person what was on your mind. Meh, my teacher explained it horribly <_<

I will compare these two tricks and try to get a detailed comparison.
I haven't played M5 is quite some time, but from what I remember, that wasn't even near max, so that might be where the future lies within =D

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #250 on: January 26, 2009, 10:18:54 am »
Congrats Final!!! What an awesome record both of you got! You've become a fearsome player xD, I can't see the time when you and Paragod will be competing with me and jawzun for the other records.

Yeah, what you said about getting the records with new tricks is true, but I've not used any new tricks in White Jungle M1 & 3, and the only trick I've found in Radical Highway is a loop skip at the final loop of the stage, what don't cuts so much time but is still usefull. I don't like to beat someone's record with new tricks 'cause someone will come and say the same thing as you said, that's why I tell everyone any new trick I find, like the MM trick on sand ocean, it seems that nobody cares about it, but if I get the M1,2,3 & 5 records, they will pay attention on it xD

One last thing: in that backwards rail, I don't have sure but instead of let sonic just slide through it you can do a fast homing attack to get out of it and then another to get to it again but this time instead of going backwards sonic will be going forward and with the speed of the homing attack, I don't know if it saves some time 'cause I did it without paying attention, but it seems that it cuts some time if done right, another thing is jump over the boost panel instead of hit it, 'cause it decreases your speed. Hope this helps you.

Great Record, waiting for some vids! See ya'll o/
My SA2 patents: Instant Spindash, Green Forest's invisible floor, Green Forest's spring technique, Radical Highway's flying homing attack, Gravity Control, Flying Scope   <- NEW

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 26, 2009, 02:33:49 pm »
Congrats Final!!! What an awesome record both of you got! You've become a fearsome player xD, I can't see the time when you and Paragod will be competing with me and jawzun for the other records.

Thanks Brian! I'm not sure that day will come because I'm only going for red stats, and it's pretty difficult sometimes because of the GC disadvantages (Meteor Herd 3, Mad Space 3, Dry Lagoon 3 and 5, Security Hall 5)

Although, when I get all the Final Rush time records (IF that day even comes at all), I'll probably try to take Final Chase. I know there's a lot of unused potential, but yeah..only time will tell.

in that backwards rail, I don't have sure but instead of let sonic just slide through it you can do a fast homing attack to get out of it and then another to get to it again but this time instead of going backwards sonic will be going forward and with the speed of the homing attack, I don't know if it saves some time 'cause I did it without paying attention, but it seems that it cuts some time if done right
I've tried that a few times already actually, and it's didn't seem to save any time

another thing is jump over the boost panel instead of hit it, 'cause it decreases your speed. Hope this helps you.
Yeah, but you can only do that if you're facing forward. Also, when doing that, you need to hold forward and B+A very quick. Not only does it screw me up quite often, but also when I manage to nail it, I have to spindash down and since Sonic is then going so fast, I usually miss the rail afterwards <_<

Also congrats on tying with a crazy SM hunting stat. That sure is amazing!!

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #252 on: January 26, 2009, 03:25:29 pm »
Thanks Brian! I'm not sure that day will come because I'm only going for red stats, and it's pretty difficult sometimes because of the GC disadvantages (Meteor Herd 3, Mad Space 3, Dry Lagoon 3 and 5, Security Hall 5)

Although, when I get all the Final Rush time records (IF that day even comes at all), I'll probably try to take Final Chase. I know there's a lot of unused potential, but yeah..only time will tell.

Oh... I know that, now I'm playing only on GC, I don't play in DC since my 1:24 on Green Forest.

I see... I'll wait for you to get these records then :P

I've tried that a few times already actually, and it's didn't seem to save any time

I'll try it when I get a chance to see myself if it saves time or not, then I'll say you what I think about it.

Yeah, but you can only do that if you're facing forward. Also, when doing that, you need to hold forward and B+A very quick. Not only does it screw me up quite often, but also when I manage to nail it, I have to spindash down and since Sonic is then going so fast, I usually miss the rail afterwards <_<

Yeah, that's the reason I've said about that backwards rail, it can't save any time there but you'll be facing forward, and jumping over it then doing B+A and finish with a spindash, without missing the rail, this saves a lot of time, maybe near or more than a second I think.

Also congrats on tying with a crazy SM hunting stat. That sure is amazing!!

Thanks! I'll beat it soon, 'cause I still don't have my camera (I'm getting very annoyed with this!) :(. When I beat it I want to tape it.

Offline X-5

« Reply #253 on: January 26, 2009, 08:06:31 pm »
I never jump the boost pad either, cause it always messes me up. The strategy you are both talking about is interesting, maybe something will work out and make for 2:05 potential!

I haven't played M5 is quite some time, but from what I remember, that wasn't even near max, so that might be where the future lies within =D

Yeah, my M5 record is very weak, you should easily get it once you try. 2:12 is about as maxed as your old 2:09.92 on mission 1... in other words very easy to beat! 2:09 M5 should be as good as 2:07 on m1, and should be your target if you plan to perfect the level.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 27, 2009, 09:58:42 am »
Yeah, I think you're right. One more question about M5 though, what route do you take to avoid the first AC at around 11 seconds? I've had some lucky runs where I just somehow managed to run under him and lose almost no speed, but mostly I just have to jump dodge it which costs quite some time.

Offline X-5

« Reply #255 on: January 27, 2009, 03:00:55 pm »
Yeah I had gotten lucky with him every so often too, but I always try to jump him and the whole building itself landing down near the slope. I believe I could get into the big building in just under 20 seconds on M5 once I found that new trick that helped me get 2:07 on M1.

Play around though, you may find a way to make the beginning as fast as M1.

Hey by the way, I was wondering a few things.

1. Did Zealous ever say anything about the 2:09 video you sent him or the current FR record? It has been a while now.

2. If rolken is letting you submit times again, why did all your stats disappear? you were really really close to passing me in the overall rankings!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 04:38:39 pm by Paragod »

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 28, 2009, 07:23:59 am »
Yeah I had gotten lucky with him every so often too, but I always try to jump him and the whole building itself landing down near the slope. I believe I could get into the big building in just under 20 seconds on M5 once I found that new trick that helped me get 2:07 on M1.
Guess I'll just have to look into it. Holidays are coming soon, so I'll most probably have plenty of time for such stuff. I hope to get at least one of the remaining 3 records (M2, M3 or M5) by the end of the holidays as well.

1. Did Zealous ever say anything about the 2:09 video you sent him or the current FR record? It has been a while now.
Nope, no PM and no reply to the few comments I made. Also no comment on my vid.

2. If rolken is letting you submit times again, why did all your stats disappear? you were really really close to passing me in the overall rankings!
Because they still think I cheat and only let me submit things when I have the proof right up. So I guessed I would just wait until I have everything in red (I think around 10-15 stats won't make it in red though because of GC disadvantage (and sucking at the driving levels)), the I'll just make a vid of every stat. Can't really take like 200+ pictures at once.

Anyway, what about your SH stats? Got any records yet? I'm sure you can do it!

Offline X-5

« Reply #257 on: January 29, 2009, 10:43:23 am »
There is a good chance you could get them all, all of them are much easier than mission 1.

Nope, no PM and no reply to the few comments I made. Also no comment on my vid.

That sucks.. I thought he still had interest in FR (other than playing) maybe he quit using the account and gave it to someone else or something..

Because they still think I cheat
that is a shame..all you did was submit a time where you were unsure of the decimal right?

Heh.. on SH I have no records(I used to have 3 when the records were really weak)and I do not think I will ever get one cause you need a lot of skill and a whole lot more luck.. which drives me crazy. My best sonic time was 6 seconds off the record, and 4th or 5th place or so, which is okay I guess. The hardest part of the game is not getting mad, I usually lose it almost immediately cause I keep having bad luck and from there my skill drops, so my play ability is almost useless and I quit :P

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 29, 2009, 06:21:05 pm »
There is a good chance you could get them all, all of them are much easier than mission 1.
Yeah, I guess I'll start with M3 since this would be the easiest, seeing as it's a shorter M1 plus some platforming on the Chao path. Then again, I somehow always manage to take a different path than before on the Chao path XD

That sucks.. I thought he still had interest in FR (other than playing) maybe he quit using the account and gave it to someone else or something..
Yeah, I really hope he gets back. Oh well, only time will tell..

that is a shame..all you did was submit a time where you were unsure of the decimal right?
No, it was different. I had two saves on a memory card, both which I played, and both had some of my records on them. Then one day I delete the one file, only to realize later that there were still some records on it.
I didn't think too much about it, and I didn't think they'd ask for proof. Well, they did, and I couldn't show them like 1/3 of all my records because they were on the other file. Sure, what you get once, you can get again, but it's going to take some time. So right now, I'm more focusing on my overall red stats than on FR.

I also said to myself to at least take a month of a break of FR, but I still play M5 here and now again, hoping to discover another awesome cut.

Yeah, SH's collision detection sucks, but I can't really get into detail because I don't really like that game and never was any into it. Only thing left for me is to wish you good luck on your way to glory in SH!

I know you can do it, PARAGOD NEVER STOPS, right? =D

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #259 on: February 03, 2009, 03:17:23 pm »
Paragod, I saw your comment in your MH M2 time, you don't need to wait for a good meteor hit, when you enter in the stage for the first time, the meteor always hit the same place, just look back and you'll see it hitting the floor, then enter in the stage again and jump in that place like yoshifan do. Hope this helps you :)

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 03, 2009, 03:30:39 pm »
Wow, I didn't know this either. Thanks for that, Brian, I had a hard time "red"-ing that!

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #261 on: February 03, 2009, 03:57:23 pm »
Wow, I didn't know this either. Thanks for that, Brian, I had a hard time "red"-ing that!
Oh, no problem, I have something to say you... you was saying something about not being able to submit red stats for all missions of SA2B due to the GC disvantages, but you can get your reds even with this, you only need a little pratice in the stages you aren't good, I though I would never get all my stats in red, but I did it playing in GC, 'cause as I said before, I can't play on DC anymore since my Green Forest TA, and I think I am far away from play on DC again for a long time :(. Tell me the missions you have more difficulty and I'll do my best to help you ok? :)

Offline X-5

« Reply #262 on: February 11, 2009, 05:03:23 pm »
Brian! Awesome record for prison lane Mission 5!! (As well as a great Mission 1 time, I know you can get the record there!)

I figured 1:53 was a weak record, because my 1:57 was a horribly performed run.

Good luck on on Sub 1:50(If you want to get that low) and the M1 record! Can you take it to 1:32?

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #263 on: February 17, 2009, 08:43:59 pm »
Brian! Awesome record for prison lane Mission 5!! (As well as a great Mission 1 time, I know you can get the record there!)

I figured 1:53 was a weak record, because my 1:57 was a horribly performed run.

Good luck on on Sub 1:50(If you want to get that low) and the M1 record! Can you take it to 1:32?
Thanks Paragod, yeah it wasn't too hard to get, but mission 1 is a lot harder :P. Something is not right there... the old record was 1:53, but in the videos section there's one video of 1:52 xD, why SuperSonic101 didn't submitted his 1:52? Who knows :)...

I will try every single time again, 'cause I need to tape everything, at least get close to some of my times I think I can't beat :/. I'm improving every single time to get closer to the 4th place, that's why I'm not playing so much with sonic/shadow, but when I get everything I want, I'll get back to them.

See ya o/

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 17, 2009, 09:46:41 pm »
Well best of luck to you Brian, I'm sure you can get the 4th place, and then even 3rd will be in sight.
I gotta get back to SA2 too, but school is sure putting pressure on me. Only a few more reds and then I'll be able to play M5 of FR for real.

Also I just noticed your 39 seconds for MH3 (GC version). How can you do it this fast in the GC version? I've been trying and always got just a few centiseconds worse than the last red stat.. <_<

Offline Alondite

« Reply #265 on: February 18, 2009, 01:46:57 pm »
7 seconds.

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #266 on: February 18, 2009, 02:43:30 pm »
Well best of luck to you Brian, I'm sure you can get the 4th place, and then even 3rd will be in sight.
I gotta get back to SA2 too, but school is sure putting pressure on me. Only a few more reds and then I'll be able to play M5 of FR for real.

Also I just noticed your 39 seconds for MH3 (GC version). How can you do it this fast in the GC version? I've been trying and always got just a few centiseconds worse than the last red stat.. <_<
Hahahaha I've made psyknux and supersonic101 tie in the 3rd place, if I get the 4th place I'll jump to the 3rd anyway xD, but this isn't easy dude, maybe I'll need to get all my times to the max to get this.

I think you've saw something wrong dude... 39 secs is on mission 5, not on mission 3, my mission 3 time is 47 secs.

If I could play on DC again... I would put down some of my stats, and even get at least one record :/

Edit: Someone made psyknux raise 1 point, and they aren't tied yet :P

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 18, 2009, 03:27:22 pm »
yeah lol you're right, I really saw something wrong <_<
stupid me

EDIT: I might have just found Zealous! I'm not sure if it's him, but seeing as see is an icon (1400+ karma), it could really be him. Post 21-22
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=951327&topic=48216075
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 07:55:46 pm by PoT »

Offline X-5

« Reply #268 on: February 23, 2009, 11:14:24 pm »
yeah that has to be him.

have you checked out that 2:26 video of his recently? somebody commented a few months ago saying the record was around 2:10 by you, and zealous says yeah I saw his video, so he must know about at least some of our modern efforts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbMKT3vvIrI

few comments down, 4th one or so.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 24, 2009, 11:03:24 am »
Hmm, I just checked it out, and apparently you are right. I just replied to his very comment saying he saw my vid, hoping he'll get back. I also found a new way to convert files, so I will probably get into Final Rush again (not 100% though), to at least have a decent quality run at around a 2:10-2:11 time.

Man, just why do that controls of SU and SA2:B have to be so different..? You have to adapt every single time again, and that sure takes some time and patience <_<

Print

Hits: 79 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.23 MB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.