don't click here

How do you get under 2:20 on Robot Storm Team Sonic

Print

Author Topic: How do you get under 2:20 on Robot Storm Team Sonic  (Read 5264 times)

Offline Mo

How do you get under 2:20 on Robot Storm Team Sonic
« on: January 07, 2008, 05:49:51 pm »
I wondering on how to get under this because I have no clue on how to go through  cages to get to the cannon's.
Shortcuts I have discovered: SSR Skeleton Dome Mission 12 Gate ditch, SA2 Battle: spring dodge.

Offline Telnaior

Re: How do you get under 2:20 on Robot Storm Team Sonic
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 08:15:25 pm »
* JDGA sighs
Kill all the enemies and the cage will open. Use the thing inside it to get to the next platform. Repeat until all enemies are dead.

Offline eggFL

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 08:23:30 pm »
Shadow Jacky's comment on his time indicates that it's possible to glitch through the cage... although that might not necessarily be the same way everyone else got their record.

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 08:38:37 pm »
I sure didn't have to, and to be honest I'm a little peeved that SJ needed to do so to beat me >_>

<3 Thorn.

Offline Mo

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 10:20:24 pm »
I already know how to open cages!
Shortcuts I have discovered: SSR Skeleton Dome Mission 12 Gate ditch, SA2 Battle: spring dodge.

Offline Mo

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 10:29:15 pm »
What's the normal stragety to get under 2:20?I used the stragety to level up knuckles really quickly,but it's not helping that much.

Offline SuperSonic94

• More Faster Than Sonic =O
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp msie6
  • Part of the favorite team =D!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 10:36:54 pm »
I already know how to open cages!

Whats the method?
Good bye for now Sonic =(

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 11:44:56 pm »
O_o

I said its possible with knuckles! and you know what happens when you enter with a power character.  for my 2:12, the glitch didn't work in my favor and I had to jump out of it.  Someone might be able to glitch into a cage as I was trying to on other cages (in which case be careful because of the triggering points on this battle).

anyway, for the last cage, I had knuckles at lvl 3 and kept doing his punching combo against the front of the cage and eventually I got in the cannon.  maybe you can switch by then and go ahead if possible. 

I repeat...I did not use the glitch in my 2:12 run :/

oh Hyper...I hope you're using team blasts when you get them at good spots.  I just made sure I had knuckles at lvl 2 first and didn't worry about anyone else, then about halfway needed knuckles at lvl 3.
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline eggFL

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 12:30:49 am »
oh ok interesting

anyway so yea to get a good time you have to level up just right and do team blast at the right moments, and right when the enemies enter your range.

Also don't forget about Sonic's team blast after effect (the homing light attack thing) and don't forget that it's actually better NOT to use that effect sometimes, because it's just faster to kill the enemies normally. (unless its the golems or something)

Offline Mo

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2008, 07:56:43 pm »
I just barely managed to beat EggFL's time,but I made a mistake on one of the areas when I forgot to dodge the ballon and it wasted 3 to 4 seconds.

Offline Mo

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 05:43:40 pm »
I now beat sonicam but made a bunch of mistakes on the boss.

Print

Hits: 1 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.06 MB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.