don't click here

MSOG Competition Topic

Print

Author Topic: MSOG Competition Topic  (Read 6156 times)

Offline KnucklesSonic8

MSOG Competition Topic
« on: December 05, 2007, 09:05:52 pm »
Since noone would even know I'm adding MSOG to the list, I'm deciding to pitch further issues/questions here. I only rented it. I'm really surprised actually, I thought it'd be worse. 8.2/10 if I had to rate it. Other Party Games top it though but only by a little.

Anyway, since Im on my Wii, Im not typing TOO much other than the fact that all games will be added, safe for:
*Dream/Normal T-Tennis
*Dream/Normal Fencing
*High Jump (Max: 2.60m - not easy but not hard; I've gotten it)
I'm not sure about Pole Vault as I havent unlocked it yet.. I imagine theres a max for the bar as well.

And yeah, Dream Race WILL be added. Im not sure about the Diving b/c I have yet to unlock it.

The gallery games? No. Its level of competition is very questionable, not to mention not worth adding.

Bound Ball is the ONLY one w/ potential (i.e., Lvs 3-5).

Anyway, post if you care.
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline KnucklesSonic8

Re: MSOG Competition Topic
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 06:11:12 pm »
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games - Division Lists

Header: Times
100m Dash
400m Dash
4 x 100m Relay
110m Hurdles
400m Hurdles
100m Freestyle Aquatics
4 x 100m Freestyle Aquatics
Rowing – Single Sculls
Dream Race
TOTAL (Was debating if we should have one - main variable that influences it the most is Single Sculls).

Header: Scores
Long Jump
Triple Jump
Hammer Throw
Javelin Throw
Archery
Dream Platform

I’ve decided to add Archery because it’s not that easy to get a perfect 120. My best is 102 but I’m not that good at the game anyway.  Skeet Shooting will not get added though as a perfect 40 isn’t AS hard as Archery. Actually, getting a perfect on Skeet is fairly easy provided you get the Heart right at the start and you’re accurate. Noteworthy, too, is the fact that on the Wi-Fi Rankings, they add a time beside al of the stats, but that doesn’t mean that we should track them. That’s only to divide other players because, as mentioned, they both have maxes that could be attained and the only way to divide them is by incorporating a time value for a tiebreaker. In plain terms, no times for these two.

As for Gymnastics (i.e., Trampoline and Vault), I don’t think they should be added due to their max, even though it would take a while to attain but anyway, they don’t include it on Wi-Fi Rankings anyways so it would make sense not to add them.

My best Wi-Fi ranking is for the 100m Freestyle, BTW. That was a couple days ago, though, before I returned the game (I rented it, in case I didn’t relay that from the start).

As for rulings, I don't think there's anything special, really.

* Stats can be made in either Single Match or Circuit Mode. Stats made in Mission Mode will not count.

Unless I'm forgetting something, that's all there is to it. It's not that difficult to add.
Also, my sub-center is COMPLETELY ready, with MSOG and RRR2 being the final two games. There are only 6 games that will be added to begin with, MSOG ranking 2nd or 3rd (hard to say) most competitive of all the games.

Feel free to indicate your support or bring up any discrepancies you may have or even discuss/inquire about records and rankings. It's all good... or at least, it WILL be (hopefully) soon.
Wiiloveit

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 05:43:32 pm »
Bumped. One final pitch: is this going up or not? If it's not then I'll just close the thread.
I don't know if this was forgotten or if it has to do with something else...
Wiiloveit

Offline Mo

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 05:40:23 pm »
I own this game and I think it should be put up because it can easily increase my sitewide ranking.
Shortcuts I have discovered: SSR Skeleton Dome Mission 12 Gate ditch, SA2 Battle: spring dodge.

Offline GerbilSoft

• Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • linux chrome
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 06:56:41 pm »
I own this game and I think it should be put up because it can easily increase my sitewide ranking.
Sitewide points are like the points on "Whose Line Is It Anyway?". They don't mean a thing. Just like DarkspinesSonic's rankings. They're completely meaningless. :)

Offline Mo

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 09:30:38 pm »
I'm sorry aboit that comment I posted previsously Gerbil Soft.
Shortcuts I have discovered: SSR Skeleton Dome Mission 12 Gate ditch, SA2 Battle: spring dodge.

Offline Mudkip1

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 06:40:04 pm »
I love MSOG! I want this up!

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 08:31:50 am »
I would too but I doubt anyone cares.. safe for GS.
Is anyone actually willing to hear the community out?
Wiiloveit

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 08:37:02 am »
I dunno why it's not going up, frankly.

Does every event have a wi-fi ranking? That'd make charts easy.

<3 Thorn.

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 12:31:57 pm »
Everyone except a few that have maxes like Trampoline and Vault (both a max of 10.000).
Also, Dream Race and Dream Platform don't have rankings.

And yes, it IS very easy so I dunno why it's not up...
Wiiloveit

Print

Hits: 12 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.05 MB | Time: 0.24s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.