don't click here

Post your current School Average

Print

Author Topic: Post your current School Average  (Read 9684 times)

Offline KnucklesSonic8

Post your current School Average
« on: December 05, 2007, 08:58:25 pm »
Just curious. I'm wondering if Sonic impacts your grades I guess. :p

Anyway, mine's a 92%.
...and I am FAR from a "nerd". Stereotypically (I am against STs entirely.. among other things), youd probably dub me as being one anyway.. XD
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline X-5

Re: Post your current School Average
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 09:14:43 pm »
57, or, F For F-Man.  sonic impacted me big time.

that is going to change next year, since I took my SA2B game disk and tossed it into a lake never to be played again.(you can thank green forest for this) and I dunno where my SADX game disk is so I think everything is set. 2008 is gunna RULE!

Offline Combo

• THE CHAMP
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Here and there.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 09:58:31 pm »
Hmm well I get mostly B's on my classes and I got mostly honor classes (Advance class).
If I actually did all my work I would've been getting mostly A's. But I'm too busy imrpoving my
stats.
PM me for Discord info!
https://www.twitch.tv/combo_blaze
Playing:
Super Smash Brothers 64 - Look out for Combo Blaze on Kaillera!
Civilization V, Oldschool Runescape, Ragnarok Online (iRO), Touhou games.

Offline JBertolli

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 10:35:16 pm »
Probably 85%, but it isn't exactly Sonic that impacts them, I'm just lazy. If I actually studied, even a little, and tried a bit in school, I could end up with all grades above 95%.

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 11:05:21 pm »
I know my cumulative gpa through 2 years of highschool is over 4.6, but this year AP classes have probably sent that higher. The lowest grade I've received on a report card in high school was an A- in English because the teacher didn't like me, and graded everything subjectively. Since it's English.

Class rank: 1/(something, 380 or so I think).

Full scholarship to a university of my choice all but guaranteed!

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 11:48:18 pm »
... I took my SA2B game disk and tossed it into a lake never to be played again.

I hereby dub thee, Myles!

<3 Thorn.

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 11:50:18 pm »
If only my school had A-.  Damn B's...

Anyway, it's my senior year, I currently have a 3.9524 GPA, and receive A's and B's, but more A's than B's.  My GPA would be higher had I took more honors classes and actually put time into my school work lol.  I'd much rather play Sonic and improve my stats, especially since next year I'll be off to college. :(
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline Jawzunx

• first person to beat Cybrax on City Escape (3rd mission)
  • TSC: Jawzun
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 02:41:40 am »
55-60%
I'm very lazy for school =P
still can't believe what I did in 2007

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 05:27:53 am »
TOMORROW

EDIT: Principal called. I STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY GRADES UNTIL NEXT WEEK BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TOO SLOW TO CORRECT MY EXAMS
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 09:58:17 am by P.P.A. »
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 07:40:51 am »
Erm... probably around 60, or just under.

However, that is based on my University (college to you yanks) coursework marks. Not 'school average'. School. Pffft.
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline SuperSonic94

• More Faster Than Sonic =O
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp msie6
  • Part of the favorite team =D!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 11:16:49 am »
Hmmm, what percentage of what I need to post?
Good bye for now Sonic =(

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 04:07:48 pm »
CF, by SCHOOL, I opened it up to high-school and post-secondary.

I'm in my senior year of high-school right now.

But y'know, I DO miss Sonic. Riders 2 and, when I have the "extra" $ (money is tight so I wouldnt call it that), S06 will get me back into "the mix". I gave up on SA2B and SA due to my lack of skill compared to the masters here, gave up on Heroes due to overwhelming frustration - inability to match times I questioned in the first place - and Riders, mainly b/c I WAS the champion and noone tried to dethrone me (before Darkspines arrived, that is ;D) and I cant seem to go back to it now.

S06 is great, but I rented it recently - 2 months ago I think. And I cant wait for Riders 2 and the rumored Sonic game for Wii (hopefully, its true). I never DID buy SatSR but I miss it (esp. Evil Foundry + Night Palace). Who knows?
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline Stefan

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2007, 05:42:52 pm »
gpa=4.4 (highest possible), but unfortunately a soon to be b in english will change that (she holds quizzes often on the most minute details of books ever). I also didn't take AP world history, which may have killed my gpa. oh well.

as of last year, 1st in class out of ~1200 kids. As I said, though, that will probably soon change.

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2007, 09:09:39 pm »
I don't get it, why wouldn't you take an AP history class?

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Stefan

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2007, 12:28:15 pm »
Extra work for a class as lame and irrelevant to my future career as history is a waste of time.

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 10:36:46 pm »
I don't get it, why wouldn't you take an AP history class?
Because history is for lamers. Never mind that I took AP US in high school. But it was the only history I took.

Lesee... my college/university (whatever you want to call it) GPA is upwards of 3.3. (Unlike my weighted even 4.0 during high school.) I've been recently initiated into Upsilon Pi Epsilon, the computing honor society, and I'm graduating in 8 days with my BS. (Go ahead and call it a bullshit degree, I'm joking about that already.)
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 12:21:44 am »
{stuff}
I'm graduating in 8 days with my BS. (Go ahead and call it a bullshit degree, I'm joking about that already.)

Spinny noooooooooooooooooooo! A degree in business? Business?

You must hit rock bottom, then come to prominence as you reflect in written form on the crisis of your life due to a lack of prospects. You must. Because you have one of the most useless degrees obtainable.

Not to make you feel bad or anything.

Anyways, I was under the impression colleges always want to see you challenging yourself with higher level courses, as opposed to acing simpleton classes. You're enrolled in an Honors English class, right? Why? By your logic you shouldn't; a higher-level english isn't relevant to what you'd want to be. And even if what I've been saying is entirely offbase, not at all applicable, you can always make some claim involving quality of character to a college- 'oh look at me I never shy away from difficulties, and do not take the easy way out'.

Plus, history is relevant to understanding and predicting the events of the modern world-how things got to be the way they are, what will probably happen given the similarity of present events to those in the past, mistakes people have made in ventures you are attempting. Simply stated if you don't know how a movement or organization started, you are uninformed, likely to make errors others have long avoided due to some remarkable past examples, and don't count as a functioning member of society. A world history class is conducive to this; you'll find examples from the past that will make your argument more cohesive. The reason 'Godwin's law' exists is because it shows a lack of historical knowledge on the part of anyone who brings up Hitler. It's such a beaten horse case, and there are probably scores better that could be produced given a fuller knowledge of history that are not nearly so catch-all in a broad, convoluted way.

My argument is old, and you've heard it before. It's a shame my argument is old, and you've heard it before, but then again it's old, and you've heard it before, because it didn't let any other arguments murder it in the dead of night, or in middle of the day, or those ambiguous times between.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2007, 03:06:21 am »
{stuff}
I'm graduating in 8 days with my BS. (Go ahead and call it a bullshit degree, I'm joking about that already.)

Spinny noooooooooooooooooooo! A degree in business? Business?
Bachelor of Science, idjit. In software engineering, not business. Do you take me for an idiot or something!?

...Don't answer that.
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2007, 07:29:46 am »
I FINALLY GOT MY GRADES!

Maths: 4
History: 3
Physics: 2
German: 2
Biology: 2
Geography: 1
English: 1

Average: 2.14...

EDIT: What I might add is that 1 is best, 6 is worst.

So yeah, I passed rather well. Though I'll probably redo Maths (in May) to get on a 3.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 07:43:10 am by P.P.A. »
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2007, 02:46:00 pm »
PSAT scores are in!

Reading: 80
Math: 74
Writing: 80
Total: 234

If anyone here beats me I will be irked.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Stefan

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2007, 05:08:55 pm »
i gotted 213 :(

Print

Hits: 19 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.21 MB | Time: 0.16s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.