don't click here

Yo u guys :)

Print

Author Topic: Yo u guys :)  (Read 4236 times)

Offline Zizou

« on: October 10, 2005, 06:20:44 pm »
Hey u guys, I'm Zizou. Webmaster of Sonic Cage Dome, theres a slight chance that you might know my new small site :P

Anyways I'm just trying to find more and more sonic communities to pariticpate in. Hopefully I shall be validated.

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 09:09:41 pm »
hey, welcome

Yes, we know all about your new site.

It's really an interesting concept for a site, so hopefully it will grow bigger (and more people will participate in your tournaments)

speaking of tournaments, you are going to have more...right? I know a few people here that would be pretty interested in participating in sonic online tournaments

Anyways, I'd validate you, but I have no power whatsoever. so you'll just have to wait a bit I guess :(

Having said that, welcome to the site!

EDIT: I tried using my 1337 haxorz skillz to give you member status (since rolken seems to be dead). Hope it worked >_>
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005, 09:13:26 pm by NintenDan »

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 02:59:00 am »
SMACK ME IN THE FACE WITH A TIRE IRON =) <automated response>
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Zizou

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 05:14:30 pm »
Thanks for greeting me you guys. At first when I peeked at your site I felt bad thinking you guys did the same thing, but then realized it was sligt different so i felt better.

Anyways our next competition will be the Sonic Olympics, It will be a set of events. Instead of countries we will have sonic communities where you are from. Its a totally new, sort of random concept.

Heres the logo if you guys are interested:

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 05:28:00 pm »
I'M INTERESTED! SIGN ME UP!

What games is this competition using though, as if its the MD Sonic's, it'd probably be a better idea for me to step down and other members sign up to represent TSC instead, I am much better at the 3D Sonic's :o
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Zizou

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 05:39:32 pm »
Well we'll try to keep using the netplay concepts.

Like for TimeAttack = Sonic1, Sonic2, Sonic3&Knuckles, Sonic Advance series perhaps?

Live NetPlay dual = Sonic2, Sonic3

We're still in the making, as those games have many levels to them so we'll try and narrow it down. For 3D Sonic Games, all we have so far is Sonic The Fighters and emulator downloadable from the site. But im afraid that not all PCs can run an arcade machine. Mine which is fairly powerful canno run it at its full poptential.

Print

Hits: 139 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1006.92 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.