don't click here

Final Chase = Pwned

Print

Author Topic: Final Chase = Pwned  (Read 8807 times)

Offline Rayku

Final Chase = Pwned
« on: November 30, 2004, 07:08:46 pm »
Just recently I pwned Final Chase into the ground with a near-perfect time. Perfect is 2'34, and I got 2'35. I'm very proud, and now I'm confident so I'll be putting up a guide, word for word and play for play through the level. I don't have a working computer, so it might be a while.  Just know that you'll know all my secrets soon, cause I've already gotten it written down on paper

Offline yoshifan

Final Chase = Pwned
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004, 12:28:34 am »
Final Chase is one of the last levels I'd feel like perfecting.  2:35 is awesome beyond my imagination... I think I had trouble breaking 3 minutes.

Surely you don't mean it's literally 1-2 seconds off absolute perfection, though?  I think it's safe to say that there isn't a single SA2 record that's over 45 seconds and less than a second away from being perfect.  I'd especially doubt it in a level like this.

Offline qubit

Final Chase = Pwned
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 04:34:00 pm »
Is there any way to crack 3 mins on Final Rush?  You should try, Rayku.

And what about a Final Chase vid?  I like to see things visually.
Me: Do you find it odd that CF's top two loves rank last in his Bouncy rankings? x_x
mike89: yes. yes i do.
mike89: but then i find CF odd.
Me: so do I.

The odds of meeting a TSCer randomly on the street, at any given time anywhere in the world, is approximately 15,785,611 to 1 ... and growing.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
Final Chase = Pwned
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 04:36:25 pm »
He already has cracked 3 mins, I have too >_>
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline qubit

Final Chase = Pwned
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2004, 09:19:41 am »
From oldskoolgamer's signature:

Comes in from the boundary perhaps to win the game.... deliberate.... CHECKSIDE.... GOAL!!!! ANDY MCLEOD IS A HERO!

GO THE CROWS '05!!!
[snapback]5618[/snapback]

Who the bloody hell are the Crows?  A so-called "football" team?
Me: Do you find it odd that CF's top two loves rank last in his Bouncy rankings? x_x

The odds of meeting a TSCer randomly on the street, at any given time anywhere in the world, is approximately 15,785,611 to 1 ... and growing.

Offline Rayku

Final Chase = Pwned
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2004, 01:38:37 pm »
Videos are a must-get right now. Seeing as how I'm now a 30 minute drive from Cybrax's house (w00tah) Videos are coming as soon as I DON'T have anything planned on my weekend. I've got a lot of vids that I've promised people, and yes that means your EE vid, SS101

yoshifan: If anyone POSSIBLY could make 2'33 on Final Chase m1, I'll be happy for the competition because I'm almost positive that that's maxxed. I went to an SSBM tourney a few weeks ago, I met Cy in person (pwned him pretty badly I might add. Yay for my ego!) and he told me about a 2 second saver in Final Chase. Fun Stuff! I've got a LOT of things going on about now, and all my weekends keep getting stocked up on stuff to do. It's NOT FUN sometimes. But, in the longrun, I still am computerless (yay for school computers) and have yet to submit a thing. Rayku apologizes, but he assures nonetheless =)

Offline Rayku

Final Chase = Pwned
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2004, 01:44:43 pm »
oldskoolgamer101: So I beat your City Escape =P if you keep on beating me again and again, I'll be sure to sub 2 minutes before I submit a new time. I still want competition in RH before anything though :[ it'd be really nice, but oh well.

theenglishmen: Cybrax showed me the Final Rush run! HUZZAH! I managed a 2'37, but I can get 2'32 if I really wanted to. Once I get the milliseconds in, I'll submit them. I still haven't done the strat thing for m5, though.

Another note: Cy showed me many things I wanted to know at the SSBM tourney. I demanded he show me Crazy Gadget m5 (which he said 'I can't remember it. This is stupid') so I didn't get to see all of it. But what I did see let me get a 2'08 and 2'11 m1 and m3 time, but I forgot the milliseconds so I can't submit those either. I think I'm going to like Atlanta after all >.> 'sept for the...personal life I adored so much in South Carolina

Offline Andromeda

Final Chase = Pwned
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2004, 12:51:21 am »
well once i know that shortcut in the final room of crazy gadget im sure to sub 2 minutes if it wasnt for me Cybrax wouldnt have 2:01 because i told ss101 the shortcut and he told Cybrax see how things can spread around so quickly

Offline qubit

Final Chase = Pwned
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2004, 01:08:56 pm »
well once i know that shortcut in the final room of crazy gadget...
[snapback]5634[/snapback]

Ask SS101.  He taught me once, but it's complicated.  And some guy from Japan is claiming 1'11: don't see how that's possible.

Print

Hits: 100 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.15s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.