don't click here

Whee!

Print

Author Topic: Whee!  (Read 9821 times)

Offline SprintGod

Whee!
« on: March 18, 2004, 11:41:55 am »
Stumbled across this site earlier and submitted my Sonic CD times, and was a bit annoyed when I found that 3 of them aren't records... Can't have it all I suppose. :) YES I CAN.
I'll probably upload some recordings when I get HyperCam to stop randomly stuttering and cutting out a few seconds of gameplay.

Anyways... If anyone wants to know the routes and techniques I used for any levels, just ask :P WATCH THE DAMN VIDEOS!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 02:30:04 pm by SprintGod »
If you don't want people to treat you like you're stupid, then your best defence is to not be stupid.

Offline SadisticMystic

Whee!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2004, 10:30:38 pm »
that he does.

Whee!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 09:38:48 pm »
We must not get lazy. I really need to do things like Time Attack. Two things block me from doing such: I am lazy, therefore I do not; and my ever persistent dad literally stops me from playing at home 'cept on weekends. And I have other games to complete that don't deal with as many variables, (records) and more on getting this or that.
The black wind howls...  ~Janus from Chrono Trigger
Currently Playing: Pokémon Fire Red, Pokémon Leaf Green, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.
IRC nick - dothack/dothax

Offline qubit

Whee!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2004, 01:02:29 pm »
We must not get lazy. I really need to do things like Time Attack. Two things block me from doing such: I am lazy, therefore I do not; and my ever persistent dad literally stops me from playing at home 'cept on weekends. And I have other games to complete that don't deal with as many variables, (records) and more on getting this or that.
[snapback]5030[/snapback]

Hmmm...sounds like my mom.
Me: Do you find it odd that CF's top two loves rank last in his Bouncy rankings? x_x
mike89: yes. yes i do.
mike89: but then i find CF odd.
Me: so do I.

The odds of meeting a TSCer randomly on the street, at any given time anywhere in the world, is approximately 15,785,611 to 1 ... and growing.

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
Whee!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2004, 10:40:52 pm »
grrr

I'm getting lazy with sonic advance :(

I need to start playing it again

then advance 3 :(

Offline Chaos Angel 73

Whee!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2004, 07:21:17 pm »
Well, at least my Sonic CD times are respectable. I guess I can live with it... for now... Once I'm able to watch those vids, SprintGod is goin' down...
"If you don't like the world, change yourself first. If you don't like that idea, then close your eyes and ears and live in solitude.
And if you don't like that idea..."
                                          --Motoko Kusanagi

Print

Hits: 128 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.