don't click here

Yo! im new and have a question!!

Print

Author Topic: Yo! im new and have a question!!  (Read 9147 times)

« on: September 28, 2004, 07:45:08 pm »
wh00t my first post. anyways My Cannons Core mission 1 time reads as 03:29:75

I checked the times for this level and the fastest times i saw were 6mins and somthing. Im not really sure.But again i AM new and have trouble reading the times lists. I had a special technique or glithch happen that allowed me to get this time. And ill explain it here.

**In tails part i kept time frozen while i was in his final room the entire time
**In Sonics part, in the area with a time stopper, thats just before the slide and the golden bettle, I reved up and boosted through the Time stopper removing the laser and moving over to where the gold bettle appears.
Now the strange thing is when i did that Time was frozen for the rest of the levelO.O;; Instead of sliding down to the end, i just ran. I've always did this and its how i got my A's on this level. But since i posted that time on the site im wondering if what i did was a legal move or not. somone plz help out^^

Thx much
I am unknown...I am the underdog...Yet, I'll slowly blaze my own trail up the ranks. Good luck trying to keep up.

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 07:47:39 pm »
Oh crap....in my extreme noobness i HAVE misread the ranking sheet. It seems im ranked 9/39 so i guess it wasnt bad at at all, i would delete this thread if i knew how....
I am unknown...I am the underdog...Yet, I'll slowly blaze my own trail up the ranks. Good luck trying to keep up.

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2004, 08:01:58 pm »
Cannon's Core has so many crazy things that it would be impossible and insensical to ban them all.

Everything you did is legal, and everything you can do in the level is legal (hint: there's a lot more), except this, which is relegated to the Freestyle charts.

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2004, 09:58:31 pm »
ok that confused me in ways i cant even imagine. Ill just kep trying for the top time i guessO.O

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2004, 10:10:11 pm »
Basically what it says is "There are a lot more ways to break through Cannon's Core than what you said, and if you follow the steps at the bottom of the page you can even get 6 seconds."

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2004, 11:49:06 pm »
:O

*gaspo*

teh seis segundos...

Print

Hits: 171 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1011.49 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.