don't click here

segamaster

Print

Author Topic: segamaster  (Read 5010 times)

Offline SprintGod

segamaster
« on: August 29, 2004, 06:18:21 pm »
I'll keep this short. Double-check the following:
Power Plant / Sonic / 5:29:57
Mystic Mansion / Dark / 3:42:67
If you don't want people to treat you like you're stupid, then your best defence is to not be stupid.

segamaster
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 06:48:38 pm »
for team dark i used tbg and for team sonic i played the level and beated the time. just because I beat shadowgamers times that don't mean that you can't beat the time or I lied.
I'am gone but not forgoten!

Offline SadisticMystic

segamaster
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2004, 07:19:06 pm »
for team dark i used tbg and for team sonic i played the level and beated the time. just because I beat shadowgamers times that don't mean that you can't beat the time or I lied.
[snapback]4532[/snapback]

Right, it doesn't.  It's not the only reason, though.

Offline Rolken

segamaster
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2004, 11:13:20 pm »
Well, he sent me three photos - photos of times faster than the ones he submitted, two of which are the levels in question, and all of which would be records (and since he has no idea why we question him, his photos have about an 80% chance of being unedited, statistically).

As such, I'd be willing to give him another chance in spite of the two times in question. Opinions?
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
segamaster
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2004, 07:27:28 am »
Well, I doubt he knows how to work....the thing......so it is likely those are true photos. But it may also be possible he lied about the first times, and then played the level again, and got what would normally be a record....So no matter how you look at it this is difficult. He did lie on 2 of his times, but.....meh, I dunno, put a limit as to how many times he can submit in 1 day, or make a.....thing so his times need to be accepted by you, so you can monitor him.

I HOPE YOU DO

segamaster
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2004, 11:59:35 pm »
i have two things to say.
number one if you want to monitor segamaster than i think you should monitor all of us. think that is stupid... well so do i.
i have sat back for weeks while you all have been accuseing my best-fried of cheating, lien, and editing.
i have to speak out now and i am being serious mike a.k.a segamaster/segagam isnt lien he sent photos that he took while i was at his house and sent them to rolken not even 5 minutes later.
and yet you still say he is lien becuse two of the pictures times were under what the post were.
well how is he supposed to update the times when he cant submit.
number two- i am upset that you are really going to ban mike from submiten in sonic heroes cus he is the best player around.
i should know ive faced him countless time and got my rear-end smoked over and over again.
i can never beat him...grr i cant beleave i posted that. anyway segamaster/segagam is tellen the truth.
thainks for your time. your sonic fan josh
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 12:06:04 am by sonicmaster03 »

Offline Rolken

segamaster
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2004, 03:41:11 pm »
sonicmaster/josh, we have reasons of our own for questioning certain times which we don't divulge so that people won't know when their times (which are always, 100% of the time, false when in question, even if only due to a typo) are being questioned.

At any rate, if nobody has any complaints I'll reinstate him. If you waffle and ramble about stuff, I'll assume you're not complaining unless specified otherwise.

segamaster
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2004, 04:42:59 pm »
Two things two say here how long before I can submit again? and if I can will all my sonic times go back to the way they were or will I have to enter them in again because thats a real pain.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 05:11:40 pm by segamaster »
I'am gone but not forgoten!

Offline Rolken

segamaster
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2004, 05:17:35 pm »
I'll restore them, probably this weekend.

Print

Hits: 200 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.20s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.