Welcome Center > News and Updates

New Sonic Adventure 2 charts

<< < (5/5)

THC98:
My opinion about this is that we should just have M4 charts for hunting stages (Knuckles's and Rouge's stages, except Route 280), because these are the only levels that would have a completely different strat in M4. Creating these charts for the other stages would be pretty much pointless, as the strats are literally the same as M1. And also, keeping the charts for these stages like they are would help who can't be consistent enough at the game and needs to abuse checkpoints in runs to be able to compete with the ones that are really consistent (or persistent) at the game and can do great checkless runs.

Nimrod:
just saw we got the charts, that's pretty cool!

Just a question about the newly added rule "You can submit your Mission 4 times to both Mission 1 and Mission 4 charts". Does that mean it's allowed to submit the same run for both categories, if it qualifies for both?

SqwareEcks:

--- Quote from: Nimrod on April 25, 2015, 08:21:45 am ---Just a question about the newly added rule "You can submit your Mission 4 times to both Mission 1 and Mission 4 charts". Does that mean it's allowed to submit the same run for both categories, if it qualifies for both?

--- End quote ---

I'd like to make sure of this too. I have some vidded checkless M1s, but I'm going to wait to submit them for M4 until I know for sure it's not going to cause a duplicate stat issue.

I just thought of something else, regarding Cannon's Core: Due to the way the level is structured is it still possible to death abuse it on M4?

Nimrod:

--- Quote from: SqwareEcks on April 25, 2015, 08:25:15 pm ---I'd like to make sure of this too. I have some vidded checkless M1s, but I'm going to wait to submit them for M4 until I know for sure it's not going to cause a duplicate stat issue.

I just thought of something else, regarding Cannon's Core: Due to the way the level is structured is it still possible to death abuse it on M4?

--- End quote ---

Zeupar gave me the answer to this question directly yesterday, so yes, you are allowed to use the same stat for both categories

About Cannon's Core, no, deaths bring you back all the way back to Tails' section

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version