don't click here

Hello

Print

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2762 times)

Offline SpiritDragon1995

Hello
« on: April 26, 2012, 08:45:06 pm »
Hi everyone. I'm Jamil (SpiritDragon1995). I'm 17 and the Co-creator of a commentary team named GameNWatchComms. I've been speedrunning since 2008 but I've only been able to record since 2011. My Youtube name is SpiritDragon1995 if you ever want to look me up and see my speedruns and stuff like that. I'm still learning so I don't expect to be the best but I just wanted to join to compete and learn... then beat the best.

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 02:26:52 pm »
Hey there Jamil! I've checked out your YouTube channel and your commentary channel, and you've got some pretty sweet videos over there. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here competing at TSC, and continue to upload cool YouTube videos! Oh, and I recommend you do a play through of Thorn's (you'll meet Thorn sooner or later around here) Sonic 2 Hack 'Sonic 2 Retro Remix'- I played through it earlier today and it TOTALLY KICKS ASS! (Although I suggest playing through the classic mode on the SAGE 2010 version- you can get it on Sonic Retro.)
Oh, and your profile picture sorta reminds me of Mordecai in Regular Show, hehe.
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 06:43:16 pm »
Hey, man! Glad to have you here ^_^ Always love new meat.... I mean competition(lol)! I hope you compete in SADX. If you do, feel free to ask me anything. Enjoy the competition XD

Print

Hits: 177 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.