don't click here

An "introduction" post!

Print

Author Topic: An "introduction" post!  (Read 3283 times)

Offline Arch

An "introduction" post!
« on: March 05, 2012, 02:46:53 pm »
Salutations! My profile says I registered late 2008 but I've only really been posting my stats since last year, most of them being default ones I've barely tried on. The only records I have and ever will have are really easy ring records. Nevertheless, I'm mainly competing on Sonic Generations - particularly the challenges - although I'm always looking to improve on all my other games.

Job application over; I'm Arch/Scott and this is probably my last post. \o/

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: An "introduction" post!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 01:10:53 pm »
Oh well... (even though you joined 4 years ago) welcome to TSC! Every time I click 'new stats', the word 'Arch' dominates the screen, so it's nice to see a player who regularly submits. And don't be so negative- if you have the time to play and submit for 22 Sonic games, you could get a record if you try!
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Offline Arch

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 07:31:52 am »
Ehehe, yeah, I get quite hooked up on having scores on all my games that I don't always aim for the peaks ^^; Still, thanks for the welcome! I'm definitely hoping to be "up there" eventually.

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 09:02:16 pm »
At the rate you`re submitting, you probably will be! Keep it up!
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 01:39:00 pm »
Well, if you need anything regarding SADX, just ask Jawzun or myself. We'd be happy to help

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 05:47:51 pm »
Salutations! My profile says I registered late 2008 but I've only really been posting my stats since last year, most of them being default ones I've barely tried on. The only records I have and ever will have are really easy ring records. Nevertheless, I'm mainly competing on Sonic Generations - particularly the challenges - although I'm always looking to improve on all my other games.

Job application over; I'm Arch/Scott and this is probably my last post. \o/
Salutations back to you good sir.

Offline SonicandInuyasha

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 12:55:39 am »
You can ask me for help on anything Sonic Unleashed Wii/PS2 and Sonic Colors for the Wii. I'm very good at the games. The only 3d Sonic games that I'm good at.
I love to play Mario and Sonic games with a mix of Donkey Kong and Kirby games. Yes I'm a Nintendo nerd.

Print

Hits: 67 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.