don't click here

Site headlines

Print

Author Topic: Site headlines  (Read 6235 times)

Offline Ajavalo

• I'm rolling around at the speed of sound!
  • TSC: afolita
  • win7 msie10
  • Hahahaha!
    • View Profile
Site headlines
« on: November 05, 2011, 05:10:50 pm »
Yeah, the sentences that always appear at the top of the main page. Sorry if you all find this topic stupid, but after all that time coming to this site, I TOTALLY have to bring up this subject: What are those lines and what were their origins? I find them rather funny! My favourite one is "Zizou really is lol".
Sonic tiene que acabar mareadito con las carreras que se pega! No sé cómo no pota! x.x

Offline DBG

Re: Site headlines
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 06:09:15 pm »
To the best of my knowledge, the quotes came from things people have said in the forums and chatroom. Usually the former, I believe.
You can't beat me! I AM DABESTGAMER!!!
www.youtube.com/user/dabestgamer

Offline flying fox

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 06:16:47 pm »
'No you don't add the goal ring to your ring total' and 'Paraxade reported for swearing'

http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=4338.0

Offline Ajavalo

• I'm rolling around at the speed of sound!
  • TSC: afolita
  • win7 msie10
  • Hahahaha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 06:52:23 pm »
Haha! Funniest topic ever!:D
Now I understand why those quotes kick so much ass! Such an incompetent jerk submits fake stats, asks a silly common sense question to defend himself and then completely owns Paraxade! Swearing... he only said "bullshit", if that guy considers that a swear, he doesn't know the internet very well, to be honest... :)
Sonic tiene que acabar mareadito con las carreras que se pega! No sé cómo no pota! x.x

Offline DATBOI | War Anvil

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 02:28:22 pm »
Dude, don't try and offend Parax.  You're succeeding somehow. >_>

Anyway, I think "Go claim a BOAT." and "I'd rather have a tiger." crack me up a little.
Hoo~!

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2011, 06:47:24 pm »
Well, Paraxade probably was confronted by the cyber police >_> Seriously, though, what kind of dumbass would act like that? Also, why would someone think that you add the goal ring to the total? Anyways, that sheds some light on these quotes XD

Print

Hits: 200 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.