don't click here

Poll:Hardest adventure series boss

Poll

WHich boss did you find most difficult in the adventure series?

1)Biolizard
12 (70.6%)
2)Egg Viper
2 (11.8%)
3)Finalhazard
1 (5.9%)
4)Perfect chaos 1&2
0 (0%)
5)Egg Walker
1 (5.9%)
6)Sonic/shadow (second fight)
0 (0%)
7)Chaos 6
0 (0%)
8) Beta 101 mach 4. (The second beta fight)
0 (0%)
9)Tails/eggman (second fight)
1 (5.9%)
10)other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Print

Author Topic: Poll:Hardest adventure series boss  (Read 8169 times)

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« on: February 11, 2004, 08:44:14 pm »
Even though the bosses where easy, I'm wondering which you found more difficult. Of all these, I'd say the Egg viper was hardest, then the biolizard, and after that, the finalhazard. So, what do you think was hardest?

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Rolken

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 08:55:21 pm »
The second mech battle was the only one that I never could consistently beat. Perhaps there's something I'm missing...?
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2004, 07:39:31 am »
I think I can help you beat the liz easier. After u attack the bio, he will start to chase you. I recomend you run really fast in the other direction, and jump if you think the pool is there. If you run too fast, bio will chase you with his tail and slam you with it. If he chases you with the tail, jump, turn around, and homing attack for a small boost. When he uses the hyper energy attack, keep rings in sight, and run away.  Try and move as far away from those as possible. That's the bestway to dodge those. When bio does the forcefield attack, jump, homing attack the lowest dot, wait until it makes you go really high, then rinse, lather, and repeat. If you lose rings, abandon your attempt IMMEDIATLY When he finally lifts you in the air for the last attack, my advice is simple: Cross your fingers, and randomly move the control stick (if u can do both at the same time) The liz took me 3 tries to beat when I met him in story. I beat him using this strategy, so try it.
Edit: oh, you meant mech as in the tail's/eggman fight..... Just hit the center pillar when your opponent is near it, and it will take a chunk of their health away, and stun them. When they're stunned, use your lazer+your gun.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2004, 07:41:37 am by blueblaze »

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline SuperSonic101

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2004, 02:20:29 pm »
I'll say biolizard, it was the only boss that gave me some extreme trouble in any adventure game. It's strange how easy final hazard is compared to it, though.

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2004, 03:57:28 pm »
I'll say biolizard, it was the only boss that gave me some extreme trouble in any adventure game. It's strange how easy final hazard is compared to it, though.
yeah, shouldn't finalhazard have been stronger since he became the colony?

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline F-Man

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2004, 12:00:43 pm »
He's easier because you control Super Sonic and Super Shadow. =P

Anyway, I agree that Biolizard is the most difficult. Egg Viper is easy as hell.

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2004, 01:31:34 pm »
He's easier because you control Super Sonic and Super Shadow. =P

Anyway, I agree that Biolizard is the most difficult. Egg Viper is easy as hell.
Egg viper is easy, but in my opinion he's the hardest adventure series boss. The bosses were really easy in both games.

I HOPE YOU DO

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2004, 08:43:39 pm »
Biolizard. The 2nd Mech battle in SA2 gave me trouble the first time, losing about 20 times. Once I beat it, I was able to defeat it whenever I wanted with no difficulty. Biolizard is the only 3d Sonic boss that gives me nightmares after becoming very good at the game.
I am the Omega. The ultimate warrior, powerful, fast, determined, resourceful, intelligent, cunning, ambitious, and also very modest.

Sonic Heroes, 111/120 emblems, last story complete, 76 A ranks.

Sonic quote: "You`re adventuring days are coming to an end!" Shadow the Hedgehog.

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2004, 04:23:17 pm »
Biolizard. The 2nd Mech battle in SA2 gave me trouble the first time, losing about 20 times. Once I beat it, I was able to defeat it whenever I wanted with no difficulty.
Word to that. Now I just go "OMG YOU ARE EGGMAN, YOU ARE DEAD."

Or something like that.

Methinks I'll vote Biolizard... t'others were easy...
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2004, 06:00:13 am »
Finahazard for me. I can easily beat Biolizard without being touched, but I can't beat the FH consistently (in any sort of half-decent time anyway :P). Plus, whilst having fought Perfect Chaos (and finding it easy :P), I've never fought the Egg Viper :P

<3 Thorn.

Offline SonicGT

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2004, 08:19:14 am »
To me, all the Adventure bosses are easy. Just figure out the weaknesses and patterns. However, I voted for the Egg Walker because it's kind of hard to do fast and is too much different from Tails' levels. Biolizird took me a while, but then it became easy. So, to conclude, Sonic Adventure bosses are boring and are also easier than the classic bosses IMO. :D
{Sig space for rent here. More sig space for rent at Gamefaq's, at which I'm still SonicGT, only with a 78 at the end.} I'm just gonna stop now...

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2004, 03:18:10 pm »
To me, all the Adventure bosses are easy. Just figure out the weaknesses and patterns. However, I voted for the Egg Walker because it's kind of hard to do fast and is too much different from Tails' levels. Biolizird took me a while, but then it became easy. So, to conclude, Sonic Adventure bosses are boring and are also easier than the classic bosses IMO. :D
Well, they aren't really boring. I play finalhazard, perfect chaos, and other bosses a lot. Just because they are easy, doesn't mean they are hard. And the egg walker was different from tails' regular levels, but just randomly flying and wacking him with your tails when he stops always does the job for me.....

I HOPE YOU DO

Print

Hits: 105 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.11 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.