don't click here

Sonic 2 GG Scores

Print

Author Topic: Sonic 2 GG Scores  (Read 2838 times)

Offline werster

Sonic 2 GG Scores
« on: July 03, 2011, 02:32:34 am »
So I found out today when you finish on 9:59 you get a 50K Time bonus. For some retarded reason, this is not banned. It's only been used on a few levels where you can't get a better time bonus, long levels like AL2. But today FF thought of the idea, what if we use it on bosses?

Guess what, it works. Which means we've got charts where you fucking sit there for nine minute like a derp. No, that's gay and shit needed to be banned. And it already is in S3K, so no reason why it shouldn't be here.

Different subject, Sprint has scores of over 320K on Underground 1/2, Sky High 1 and Aqua Lake 1. I do not understand how he gets a 20K bonus on everyone, and I wanna know how this shit makes sense 8| Someone please explain (I noticed Aitamen had scores of over 320K back in 06 too, so he needs to notice!)

Edit: Nvm, it's the ass signpost. And the points go to time bonus instead of score so we didn't realise. Pretty dumb >_>
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 02:40:28 am by werster »

Print

Hits: 142 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 968.91 KB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.