don't click here

Azurunner

Print

Author Topic: Azurunner  (Read 7250 times)

Offline Azure

Azurunner
« on: April 02, 2010, 09:19:10 am »
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been here in FOREVER even after "returning," I've been very busy with, well.... Freerunning. As you probably don't know, I'm very athletic in spite of my love for Sonic games, and lately that's been taking up a lot of my time. But, here's a little something to show for it:

OMG Azure's actually good at this?!?!?!

And for those of you who can't acknowledge the statement by clicking on the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uZ2zOMQMA

And I'm still making music. Samples in a bit.

Nice to post here again! I feel... refreshed. What's going on in TSC?

Offline Luxray

Re: Azurunner
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 09:28:15 am »
Well i have to say i'm thoroughly impressed by that video. I've been continuing music in small tidbits, mucking around with some styrus combinations.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3572686 would be my latest WIP but its nothing special imo. Anyway its good to see you back here Azure.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 10:20:52 am »
First off, welcome back, and about the video:  not bad.  not bad at all.

I tried to get into parkour, but with the BB in my foot and my general lack of good health, it was a bit of an impossibility.

Freerunning is the same basic set skill as parkour, in a physical sense, but with different objectives.  Freerunning is a test of physique and looking awesome, while Parkour is learning how to get from A to B as fast as possible, usually through and over terrain and buildings, heh.

TSC is still TSC, except that Strongbad is the new resident SCDer topping a chart instead of SDM, and the general residents continue to grow into old people, as is to be expected.

>_>
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 10:56:25 am »
I've never attempted parkour or freerunning, but I can definitely appreciate it. Welcome back, Azure. Will we be seeing more freerunning videos from you in the future?

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 12:09:40 pm »
Aitamen fails because we don't have a member named "Strongbad"
and I've been here since 06 mofucka

Offline Azure

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 01:20:13 pm »
Glad you guys liked my video, and it's good to be back!

You can definitely expect more videos from me, and I'll post them in the forum as soon as I finish them. I've been training Parkour and Freerunning regularly, pretty much on a daily basis, which is how I've improved so much. Hey, if anyone wants tutorials for Parkour movements or Freerunning tricks, I'll help you out!

As for other things, I'm working on a song right now for a level my friend and I dreamed up called "Castle Run," and it's shaping up to be pretty epic! I use FL Studio 9 now, so it'll be of higher quality than my past MIDIs.

Quote from: Luxray
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3572686 would be my latest WIP but its nothing special imo. Anyway its good to see you back here Azure.

Nice job, I like the sound of that! What program are you using?

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 02:17:10 pm »
Welcome back, Azure, you've improved well, young grashoppah
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 05:43:15 pm »
SB fails because it was a full statement in itself.  It was "new resident-SCDer-topping-a-chart-instead-of-SDM" not "new-resident: SCDer topping a chart instead of SDM."

derp
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Print

Hits: 76 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.