don't click here

Ok, what the hell is the strategy for Shadow's gravity tubes in Final Chase?

Print

Author Topic: Ok, what the hell is the strategy for Shadow's gravity tubes in Final Chase?  (Read 3532 times)

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • TSC: PoT
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
Shadow keeps getting stuck in them, causing massive slowdown. <_<
I read somewhere that holding up and slightly to the right would help, but it doesn't, really. Also, F-Man kills the AC before going onto the tubes. I tried doing that, but the tubes still fuck me over..<_<

Any help?

My Channel: www.youtube.com/finalrush7
- Paragod is the best Sonic/Shadow SA2:B player ever.

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • TSC: Brian_pso
  • win10 chrome
  • Saving Chao from danger, even if it's too hard
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
I have this problem too, it's pain in the ass, but holding slightly to the right makes it happen less times with me, I don't remember if this is a GC only problem or this happened to me in DC too :/.
My SA2 patents: Instant Spindash, Green Forest's invisible floor, Green Forest's spring technique, Radical Highway's flying homing attack, Gravity Control, Flying Scope   <- NEW

Vote for PHILLIP BANKS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vg7ZAaR7AU

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • TSC: PoT
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
Hmm, guess I had one lucky strike, especially at the end. This record only took a week or so..
New time: 2:28:70 !!

I can't upload pics atm as Photobucket is telling me that an error is causing my upload to fail. I'll try again tomorrow..

Also couldn't take a vid since the memory was full of my 2:34-2:36 runs, but I should be able to sub2:30 it again and then a vid is coming.

Hope this brings up another competition between us, Paragod. ^_^

My Channel: www.youtube.com/finalrush7
- Paragod is the best Sonic/Shadow SA2:B player ever.

Print

Hits: 98 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.