don't click here

Greetings Internet

Print

Author Topic: Greetings Internet  (Read 5043 times)

Greetings Internet
« on: April 11, 2009, 12:08:46 am »
Uh, hi...  I'm really not much of one for competitive gaming, but I am a fan of sonic.  Basically my friend donna convinced me to join.  I figured I'll have a lot more fun with my old games by playing them again like this.  Maybe i'll get into competitive gaming, but maybe not.

I've got a lot of sonic games because I'm never able to quit, always hoping that the next game is better.  I don't have Black Knight yet, or 2006 (my 360 is relatively new) but I have otherwise all the stuff you can get for the Wii and GC.  (Except Shadow.  I tried to buy it once when it was on sale and the manager talked me out of it.  Really.)  I had a genesis but I gave it to some relatives once Mega Collection came out because, really, Sonic games were all I played on it.  I've got Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic Chronicles, Sonic Advance 2 and Sonic Battle for the portables.  I once owned Sonic Advance 1 and 3 and probably will just go buy them again for the sake of competition.

I like 2d games a lot better than the 3d ones, though sonic 3d blast will always hold a warm place in my heart.

As for other stuff, my most major interests are giant robots and tokusatsu.  I've got a lot of figures of gundams and stuff and could tell you facts about some of the more obscure japanese giant robot shows.  I like other anime too, especially medieval fantasy.

I play my DS pretty constantly, and never leave home without it.  I carry pokemon around as a just-in-case, but I usually play other stuff.  I usually look for excuses to get me to play.  a friend of mine started platinum, so i'm playing again.  I usually spend my time breeding pokemon for cool moves, so if you need any, I can deliver.  I've got a bucket of Eevees with Shadow Ball, and expect to be able to generate ones with Iron Tail within the next week.  Also, i've got all twelve starters from all four gens.

That's all I can think of for now.  Looking forward to competing with you soon~

Offline Donna

• Sonic Deconstructionist
  • TSC: donnashowl
  • winxp chrome
  • Don't give me hOPs unless I earned them!
    • View Profile
    • Donna's Blog - Found the Computer Room
Re: Greetings Internet
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 12:46:56 am »
*chao voice* HIIIIIIIIIIIII!

:D Submit to Sonic 1! Dooo it! YOu'll pwn my times with your eyes closed. :3
-Donna, the crazy English major
I don't want your stinking hops!

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 01:16:47 am »
Hey. One thing this site doesnt do is make your love for sonic rise heh.  Trust me if you deccide to play heroes belive me. Its gonna be hard :/

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Donna

• Sonic Deconstructionist
  • TSC: donnashowl
  • winxp chrome
  • Don't give me hOPs unless I earned them!
    • View Profile
    • Donna's Blog - Found the Computer Room
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 02:21:16 am »
Hey. One thing this site doesnt do is make your love for sonic rise heh.  Trust me if you deccide to play heroes belive me. Its gonna be hard :/

Ignore Werey. My love of all things Sonic has increased since being here, except for SA2 and SADX. I enjoy Heroes more than I did before :p
-Donna, the crazy English major
I don't want your stinking hops!

Offline fastnaturedude

• Potential for Anything
  • TSC: Cyan Ryan
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 11:00:14 am »
I have also gotten a LOT more addicted to Sonic since I joined here. :D

Also, Jaiku, aren't you from TSS?

Offline ieatatsonic

• TSC's Resident Otaku
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • I started spriting
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 11:01:17 am »
You know what, I don't enjoy Heroes as much as I did before since coming here.
Anyways, hello! I hope you have fun here competing! So many new people have showed up. BTW, I remember the last giant robot anime I watched being Gurren Laagan.
Happiness cannot be bought but instead be achieved via countless hours of self-torture.

Offline Koshibou

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 08:26:54 pm »
Beware of the Koshi, lol.

-Sinned

Offline Luxray

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 12:45:36 am »
Beware of the Koshi

-No

Finally you joined :/
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Print

Hits: 152 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.