don't click here

Okay just so everyone knows...

Print

Author Topic: Okay just so everyone knows...  (Read 34857 times)

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
Re: Okay just so everyone knows...
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2007, 06:48:47 pm »
Now genus: Well, I decided to step up to the plate and admit how I actually felt about that post, whereas I contained my feelings beforehand.
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline eggFL

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2007, 09:26:19 pm »
Genus:
YOU ARE A JACKASS

holy shit D=

let's ease up a little

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2007, 10:04:21 pm »
Hey, if that's how he feels then there's no reason to hold him back. I much prefer an overt challenge of character to sniping behind my back when I'm not on...assuming one defers the other. People tell me I'm cynical for making negative base assumptions about people and their motivations in general, so I'm going to say that it does just so I have a counterexample...but in reality I know both go on since everyone's always ready to dig their least favorite user in public and private, having seen others, and myself, do this before. At least this way I know on what grounds the personal attacks are on. And it's not as though I'm offended by what he says, or this impacts me in the slightest. This isn't sarcasm, really; I'm not nearly so emotional as other people.

Anyways I would love a detailed explanation as to why [I AM A JACKASS. As previously stated I'm not going to get mad as most would. I merely challenge you to defend a point with a nominal degree of vim and vigor which seems to be absent in most discussions. Assume I am retarded and justify your assertion. Construct a lucid picture using examples. I want to see proof you can. I'm tired of seeing an elipsis in response to something someone says with no further comment. We don't all think like you, and are not seeing a fallacious statement you think you've picked up on. If you expand upon your initial knee-jerk reaction you may well convince others you are of sound mind and able to make deeper inferences. These same others who would think you're objecting to a given idea just because you don't like someone. By not saying anything, you make yourself look worse. If you actually pour out what your thinking for everyone to see, they'll recognize you as more than a shallow entity, which I assure you is the immediate perception for an unexplained view posited before due contemplation.

So go ahead.

Failing a response, as people don't like to stand behind what they say, let's turn this into a one-dimensional "point out everything wrong with genus" thread. Failing a response, I will add you to this list.

People who Don't Support what they Say*
1) Psyborg
2) ...and growing.

*Note that this list is to be a clean slate since yesterday. I decided I'll be more analytical in my judgement of people, and not just discard them as lackluster based on a few undesirable traits. Maybe someone surprises me by being complex, and entirely defies any former assessment of their person. I'm not counting on it, but maybe some of you only seem like cardboard cutouts and are actually enigmatic to the core. The interesting sorts on the site tend to strike me as interesting off the bat immediately though...I wouldn't bet on any horses I've thrown to the wind as 'wowing' me though. And it's not just because of personal bias. If I think you are boring, you are in fact boring. You can't claim beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or other superficial nonsense. Some people just don't have redeeming qualities. Some people have absolutely nothing going for them as people. You could be one of them. Learn to deal with it. Find what you do best and do nothing else for the rest of your life. You'll better serve society that way. Since right now you just look like dead weight, as everyone is seeing you out of your single element.

So go ahead.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 01:04:50 am »

Offline GerbilSoft

• Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 01:07:20 am »

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2007, 04:14:26 am »
SkyLights' level of awesomeness has officially bypassed the 9000-mark.
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline eggFL

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2007, 04:24:14 am »
agreed

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 02:40:21 am »
Yes Gerbil, I know thread necromancy is a sin. I know it very well. However, the fact that this topic is two years old isn't going to stop me.

Anyway, there's something else I've had the whole time that I never bothered to mention, and in my current lack of sleepiness, I shall show you all...
This is halfway down my arm, as you can tell by my elbow being there. Yes, I did have a finger on the back of my forearm.
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 04:32:44 am »
Wow :( i never thougth you would be in such a condition, Is it really hard to live like that?? What do people say in the streets and stuff?

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2009, 04:33:18 am »
Also how do you type??

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2009, 04:42:21 am »
Hey, if that's how he feels then there's no reason to hold him back. I much prefer an overt challenge of character to sniping behind my back when I'm not on...assuming one defers the other. People tell me I'm cynical for making negative base assumptions about people and their motivations in general, so I'm going to say that it does just so I have a counterexample...but in reality I know both go on since everyone's always ready to dig their least favorite user in public and private, having seen others, and myself, do this before. At least this way I know on what grounds the personal attacks are on. And it's not as though I'm offended by what he says, or this impacts me in the slightest. This isn't sarcasm, really; I'm not nearly so emotional as other people.

Anyways I would love a detailed explanation as to why [I AM A JACKASS. As previously stated I'm not going to get mad as most would. I merely challenge you to defend a point with a nominal degree of vim and vigor which seems to be absent in most discussions. Assume I am retarded and justify your assertion. Construct a lucid picture using examples. I want to see proof you can. I'm tired of seeing an elipsis in response to something someone says with no further comment. We don't all think like you, and are not seeing a fallacious statement you think you've picked up on. If you expand upon your initial knee-jerk reaction you may well convince others you are of sound mind and able to make deeper inferences. These same others who would think you're objecting to a given idea just because you don't like someone. By not saying anything, you make yourself look worse. If you actually pour out what your thinking for everyone to see, they'll recognize you as more than a shallow entity, which I assure you is the immediate perception for an unexplained view posited before due contemplation.

So go ahead.

Failing a response, as people don't like to stand behind what they say, let's turn this into a one-dimensional "point out everything wrong with genus" thread. Failing a response, I will add you to this list.

People who Don't Support what they Say*
1) Psyborg
2) ...and growing.

*Note that this list is to be a clean slate since yesterday. I decided I'll be more analytical in my judgement of people, and not just discard them as lackluster based on a few undesirable traits. Maybe someone surprises me by being complex, and entirely defies any former assessment of their person. I'm not counting on it, but maybe some of you only seem like cardboard cutouts and are actually enigmatic to the core. The interesting sorts on the site tend to strike me as interesting off the bat immediately though...I wouldn't bet on any horses I've thrown to the wind as 'wowing' me though. And it's not just because of personal bias. If I think you are boring, you are in fact boring. You can't claim beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or other superficial nonsense. Some people just don't have redeeming qualities. Some people have absolutely nothing going for them as people. You could be one of them. Learn to deal with it. Find what you do best and do nothing else for the rest of your life. You'll better serve society that way. Since right now you just look like dead weight, as everyone is seeing you out of your single element.

So go ahead.

You're a jackass.  Now dance!
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline fastnaturedude

• Potential for Anything
  • TSC: Cyan Ryan
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2009, 07:45:44 pm »
And I was making fun of you for sucking at Sonic! :( I feel bad now.
* Kitsune` shot

I really do feel bad.

Offline SuperSonic94

• More Faster Than Sonic =O
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp msie6
  • Part of the favorite team =D!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2009, 01:55:36 pm »
:O:O:O:O:O

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're like............A MONSTER?
Good bye for now Sonic =(

Offline Luxray

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2009, 12:29:10 am »
Well he is a monster on irc. I think there may be a correlation that h-*shot*
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Print

Hits: 172 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.15 MB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.