don't click here

How did you find TSC?

Print

Author Topic: How did you find TSC?  (Read 52484 times)

Offline X-5

Re: How did you find TSC?
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2008, 06:50:55 pm »
found it in a search engine. I typed in something like "emerald coast record" or similar, because I wanted to see how well my "insane!!" times of 1:45 on emerald coast and 2:25 on speed highway ranked(obviously I had gone fast without any good shortcuts)

I looked at F-Man's records, 1:10 EC and 1:08 for SH. I was thinking no way.. and at the time there were no videos of his records. I then thought well.. I guess that might be possible, records are crazy and I never get close.. till I saw 12 seconds on icecap. I said "total bs! this site sucks!" and left. I came back  a week or two later, accepted his times were legit(SOMEhow, since I could not get close to them, especially ice cap) then I did what most everybody does, made a post in hiya folks. And what do you know.. the great f-man himself was one of the people who welcomed me, saying I was good for being a newcomer with stats in orange! I was honored.. so honored that I was lost with words and did not know how to reply :p  some months later he made a icecap video, which gave me 100% faith in this site and all of its records.

I do not even know why I came back.. but I guess it is a good thing I did since I have had fun here. guess it is one of those destiny things
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 07:02:32 pm by Paragod »

Offline ieatatsonic

• TSC's Resident Otaku
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • I started spriting
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2008, 08:45:09 pm »
I found SM's glitch videos, and the thing in the description had soniccenter in the URL, so I typed "soniccente" into google and came here.
Happiness cannot be bought but instead be achieved via countless hours of self-torture.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • TSC: PoT
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2008, 04:02:44 pm »
lol, you told me, Da1.
finalrush7 here, from the Sonic06 boads. remember?

My Channel: www.youtube.com/finalrush7
- Paragod is the best Sonic/Shadow SA2:B player ever.

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • TSC: Iceman
  • winvista msie7
  • An icy coyote! Or is it ;)
    • View Profile
    • www.lavadomefive.com/forum
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2008, 11:36:35 am »
I found it when I was searching up competition sites (more correctly Sonic Competition Sites, because I wanted people to fear my leet skills! (I got that quote off of Runescape at the time)). This site was one of them on the first page I believe, and Cyberscore was next to it. So I came here first because it said www.soniccenter.org on the list. HAHAHAHA! So I came, I saw, and I won!
Eis Makai is the Icy Coyote. Sumaru Star is the Ice Dragon. I own the Ice Planet!

Offline HolyGGirl

• TSC: HolyG
  • winvista safari
  • got Jesus?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2009, 03:10:08 pm »
Thread nemocracy is a sin... so i'll make this quick.

DsS.
Lol...SMILE!!! yay! finally in the green for Rush! :D

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2009, 04:50:11 pm »
I remember finding this site early 2008. I stumbled across it from someones youtube account. I wondered what it was at the time so i never bothered with it again.

Since i had totally forgot about it, i was watching FKE's videos and it said "soniccenter.org" or something in the video description. I thought i'll check it out.. Then i realised this was the site i had came to a year before then.

When i first joined i found i was good at SU360 getting 2-3 records and thinking "omfg i got a record". Now i'm 3rd in the game and still going..

So yeah Blame FKE for my presence :D

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Shizzlee

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2009, 05:43:46 pm »
I forgot.  I have been coming here since like the beginning of 2007 or so, and registered near the end of the year.   I think I saw it through a youtube account or something.  I never competed in a game until SR:ZG came out.  I knew I would own it since the leaderboards were mine at the time.  I only visit this place now for the vids and to see if one of my records are beaten :D 

Offline Stefan

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2009, 10:45:53 am »
Gamefaqs. Yeah, I know.

Offline Ajavalo

• I'm rolling around at the speed of sound!
  • TSC: afolita
  • win7 msie10
  • Hahahaha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2009, 05:48:48 pm »
I found this page like two years ago. I was google-searching Sonic pages in general and I came to this. But I didn't feel like competing at the time, so I didn't join until now :P
Sonic tiene que acabar mareadito con las carreras que se pega! No sé cómo no pota! x.x

Offline Etch

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 11:23:16 pm »
KMaCc asked me to try time trials for Sonic R, much to his chagrin later.

Offline DBG

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2009, 04:56:00 pm »
The very first time I came here was when I was Googling Sonic Advance (don't remember what exactly I was looking for) and I saw something about maps... and this is where I found them.

But that was a long time ago. I wasn't paying attention then so I had no idea whatsoever that it was a competition site until not too long before I actually joined.
You can't beat me! I AM DABESTGAMER!!!
www.youtube.com/user/dabestgamer

Offline Big Boss

• Mecha Genola
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp msie8
  • The Great & Mighty Tofu rules
    • View Profile
    • Cyberscore
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2009, 09:06:44 pm »
Cyberscore, some users mentioned it.

Offline oldskoolgamer101

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2009, 12:26:37 pm »
I was coaxed here through the promise of sexual favours.

Offline Talon

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2009, 01:56:53 pm »
GeraldD1985 told me about the site when i asked him what TSC means in one of his videos. I browsed it and thought it looked pretty good

Offline X-5

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2009, 08:41:37 pm »
If I remember right I found this by myself when I was looking for SADX time records, mainly emerald coast and speed highway cause I thought my 1:52/2:20 were AWESOME times(I was excited about beating the A-Rank time by about 10 seconds on each) I was so blown away when I saw F-Man's times though........I pretty much gave up when I saw them, which is why I didn't join til a few months later when I had the courage..

Offline maggot

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • old-school 2D pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2009, 07:54:04 pm »
I was cleaning up my room. Found it under the bed.
you can run, but not fast enough...

Offline welshmoose05

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2009, 04:34:48 pm »
I didn't find TSC, TSC found me. <_<
You put links to it in your videos. :P

Print

Hits: 879 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.20 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.