don't click here

Would anyone like any Shadow strategies?

Print

Author Topic: Would anyone like any Shadow strategies?  (Read 4519 times)

Offline OmegaDJ

Would anyone like any Shadow strategies?
« on: August 08, 2008, 10:45:17 pm »
Hello everyone, ODJ here. Would anyone like any Shadow strategies? I would like to give anyone the opportunity to improve if they want to, so I decided to make this topic. I'll tell you all right now that some strategies might not be done the way you think they are done. So if you'd like any or you're unsure of a strategy, just list them in your reply.   

Offline fastnaturedude

• Potential for Anything
  • TSC: Cyan Ryan
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
Re: Would anyone like any Shadow strategies?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 12:34:41 am »
Well I know you're ROY in Shadow but I'd rather have someone (on IRC) that holds most of the records give me protips. Although some from you couldn't help! ^_^

Offline X-5

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 01:26:41 am »
way to be a lame-o, kitsune or whatever you are supposed to be called. he tries to help out and all you can say is "oh I only want to ask help to somebody with more records, since your tips could not be any help at all"

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 03:45:01 am »
Omega has improved a lot since he got here and have figured out a lot of these records.  he may not have them all, but he has a bunch so far or is in the top 3 spots.  he's the freaking champ for crying out loud!

and with that I would ask for help, but I'm not coming back to this game :/
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Rick_242

• Always getting stuck inside walls.
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 01:24:35 pm »
This and this please.
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> since when was S&K an expansion pack to s3
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 09:27:42 pm »
Okay Rick! You chose some pretty straight-forward ones (because SJ has already vidded these two strategies, but I think I can provide some tips).

Prison Island Normal Time:
Just do what SJ does in his video (provided that you've seen it). As for a simple tip just keep trying and trying until you have a time under 1:30. It's real easy once you get the hang of it and if you want a good score then just try to "Let the Speed Mend It" and collect lots of rings and the 1-Up to get a decent score along with your time. 

EDIT #1: Oh' I also forgot. When you are at the end and you see those 3 rings in front of you light dash them so you can get a nice speed boost and head straight for the Goal Ring, but make sure you shot the one GUN mech out of your way. Hope this helps you Sub 1:30!!

Lava Shelter Hero Time:
Like SJ's video (provided you've seen this one too XD) charge a spin dash before you get on each rail. Now at the beginning there is a way to accelerate over the Egg Pawns but it all depends on when you press X (if you have the GameCube version it's X) if you time it corrcetly Shadow will accelerate right over the Egg Pawn on the right rail. Also, before you reach the 2nd defense system take the rail (instead of just going straight down). Also, before you reach the Goal ring just homing attack straight off the rail and position yourself so you'll just land on the Goal Ring like Apraxas does in his video (Yes, he made a video, but he only showed the ending of his run.)

Well, I hope these help. I can't be much help on these because I tried to stick to SJ's vids. Also, I have yet to do better on Lava Shelter - Hero but I prefer Dark mission anyway.     
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 01:07:11 am by OmegaDJ »

Print

Hits: 90 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.01 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.