don't click here

Want To Be Unbanned

Print

Author Topic: Want To Be Unbanned  (Read 138862 times)

Offline Rick_242

• Always getting stuck inside walls.
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
Re: Want To Be Unbanned
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2008, 10:18:18 pm »
I can't help but feel that you're talking to someone else Stefan. Maybe you should read my post again before jumping to conclusions.

1.) There has been administrative bias for years (sonicandamy, xebra). If the ks8 situation proves tsc is falling apart, tsc has been falling apart since its conception

The administrative bias is a dislike of them. Have you really seen their dislike actually affect their decisions when it came time to deal with them? The ks8 case is the only thing that contains such actions as does elecmouse's case as his video was ignored and the "multiple account" thing was dealt with already if you read through other posts.

2.) We are taking many steps to regulate bannings. We are instituting a forum that will keep a record of bannings, with reasons for and against keeping x person banned. If there is a clear mistake, we will have such an organized folder that we can immediately fix it.

I'd love to see this happen. Seriously I would.

3.) Rolken is a smart guy. Rolken is a very informed guy.

Rolken is -not- a perfect guy.

It is extremely illogical to agree with rolken every time -just- because of his status as extremely intelligent. He makes mistakes, and you should critically examine things by yourself before coming ot a conclusion. Claiming that 'Rolken beats RPG', in spite of whatever point is being made, is a terrible thing to do

As if this really matters. This post just translates into, "You only agree with Rolken because you think he's perfect and because you only want to get your point across. That is bad." Never did I say he was perfect. Do I agree with him just to get my point across? No, I agree with him because I agree with him and you really shouldn't say I need to critically examine posts when you are the one who needs to do it.

4.) It was not the poll in and of itself that brought KS8 back to TSC. You think that the poll was the reason that he was unbanned. I can guarantee you that Mike didn't just look at the poll, ee the yes votes, and unban KS8 based on popular opinion.

What brought KS8 issues back into the mainstream and ultimately unbanned him was the heavy amount of attention he was getting. The poll was a part of that, but it wasn't the end means at all. RPG was correct in saying that yes votes on a poll don't unban people. They didn't unban KS8. Increased attention (leading to increased moderator analysis) brought KS8 back.

Who the hell are you talking to? This only proves that the poll was ignored. This is what I said:

What this is telling me is that 14 morons voted yes and were ignored which left ks8 banned for as long as he was.

The poll was pretty much ignored. How can I say that the poll unbanned ks8 when I say it did not unban him?

Increased amount of attention lead to his unbanning huh. Do you know how stupid that sounds? Look through this entire topic, there are only 4 posts here about ks8's banning before he was eventually unbanned. May 24, 2008 there was an entire topic about ks8. You can't lie and say this did not attract a lot of attention. Go forawrd to June 16th, the ks8 issue is brought back up again in the form of 4 tiny posts. All the posts are made between June 16th to June 17th. Now look at this:

To the other admins, expect more of this from me. Normally I would go through someone else to make sure I was making the right decision, but I trust myself enough that I can make the right decision myself.

Interestingly enough this post was made on July 3rd after it was bumped by elecmouse on, "« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2008, 09:59:27 AM »" Mike issued a response on, "« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2008, 10:14:18 AM »" The posts are only 15 minutes apart from each other. If we apply your increased moderator attention theory it is thrown out the window almost immediately because ks8 was not unbanned from May 24th to June 17th/July 2nd because you guys did not give your attention to the banning of ks8. Face it, if you guys really did analyze the situation then he would not have been unbanned by mike on July 3rd. Mike even says ks8's unbanning was something he did on his own without going through anyone about it.
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> since when was S&K an expansion pack to s3
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2008, 01:41:31 am »
RPG allow me address your points.

http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=3450.msg35409#msg35409

He's said it before. Which means he said it before your stat re-entry doesn't take long comment although, he didn't say it here he really can't since he comes online once in a blue moon and probably felt joy for being unbanned? I can't make much of a case for this but, just some tidbits.

That doesnt make it useful considering its in a completely different topic that the majority of people arent even going to remember
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 01:47:05 am by ARCANE ALBATROSS OF FOREBODING »
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2008, 07:00:14 am »
The administrative bias is a dislike of them. Have you really seen their dislike actually affect their decisions when it came time to deal with them? The ks8 case is the only thing that contains such actions as does elecmouse's case as his video was ignored and the "multiple account" thing was dealt with already if you read through other posts.

After reviewing the facts, it would appear that this proof video only came up many months after elecmouse was banned. I haven't been able to get Gerbil to find the old times that elecmouse submitted, but there's no proof so far that they were even the same times. So I say it carries little to no weight right now anyway.

Multiple accounts, as you said, has been discussed and thrown out. (SJ, if you would kindly leave this point alone...)

<3 Thorn.

Offline Rick_242

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 05, 2008, 10:52:12 am »
RPG: Yeah I know :(

he didn't say it here he really can't since he comes online once in a blue moon and probably felt joy for being unbanned? I can't make much of a case for this but, just some tidbits.

Mike: I thought of that when I was making a case against him but, it left a lot of things unanswered. As in, Gerbil told me he didn't remember what the stats were exactly but that they were sonic rush stats. I recall SM stepping in and telling me he submitted around two bs stats. However it still left the question about what were the bs stats.

He got his SD at around Febuary-March but held off on providing a video for who knows what (youtube doesn't keep track of days). I disagree with carrying almost no weight as it carries a lot of weight. It shows that he can in fact make videos. All thats left is finding the bs stats which at this point could be anything (Edit: Time Machine?). Heck as far as kept records, there is nothing that says he was bsing stats in the first place (kept records though).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 10:57:56 am by Rick_242 »
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> wiki LIES

« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2008, 11:16:14 am »
RPG: Yeah I know :(

he didn't say it here he really can't since he comes online once in a blue moon and probably felt joy for being unbanned? I can't make much of a case for this but, just some tidbits.

Mike: I thought of that when I was making a case against him but, it left a lot of things unanswered. As in, Gerbil told me he didn't remember what the stats were exactly but that they were sonic rush stats. I recall SM stepping in and telling me he submitted around two bs stats. However it still left the question about what were the bs stats.

He got his SD at around Febuary-March but held off on providing a video for who knows what (youtube doesn't keep track of days). I disagree with carrying almost no weight as it carries a lot of weight. It shows that he can in fact make videos. All thats left is finding the bs stats which at this point could be anything (Edit: Time Machine?). Heck as far as kept records, there is nothing that says he was bsing stats in the first place (kept records though).

I didn't hold back on my proof. Does anyone know what it's like to have a 98 with dial up.

First I sent all my screenshots to GerbilSoft, but he can't make up his mind on his own and couldn't get them off his Wii >_>.

Then I tried using my sisters MAC, which for some reason it just didn't work.

Just this June I upgraded to XP (still use the same comp though). And I provided my proof some day after that.

Offline Rick_242

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2008, 12:20:20 pm »
A 98 with dialup did not stop you from uploading videos.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&user=elecmouse101&page=5

You could upload videos from now-4 months ago.

I have no idea what went on with the photos; only that GerbilSoft never viewed them but, acknowledged that you did send them.

Original post here: http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=3063.0
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #126 on: July 05, 2008, 12:22:02 pm »
(SJ, if you would kindly leave this point alone...)

ok fine >_>

also I think I still have whatever photos elecmouse sent me for some reason (like it would have helped), if I didn't erase them that is.  Also I don't think you can take photos off of your wii, either that or something you couldn't do with them.

my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Maru Kiba

• The Oltanis Team Sub-Leader
  • TSC: Maru_Kiba
  • winxp firefox
  • Maru Kiba of The Oltanis Team
    • View Profile
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #127 on: July 05, 2008, 03:54:17 pm »
Ok, in what way can i be unbanned. I no i have submitted TWO bs stats, but there was a problem, I can't believe I put them in myself. I don't know if i was goofing around with submitting or not (seeing as how this was a long time ago). I have evolved to a higher level than before.
I promise to everyone in TSC that I will behave myself. I have learned the ways of TSC and with that knowledge I pledge to be good and not submit anymore BsStats. If I submit a stat I be sure it is in the correct place. And if I somehow break a record, I vow to somehow prove it. Even if I have to show Groudon that stat. If Groudon can believe that score then it is approved and deemed acceptable.
I wanna be fair to everyone in TSC. Just Please! I need a nother chance.
If I break the rules again and get banned then I will leave TSC submissions. Then I can deal with only Chatroom and Forum.
But it isn't gonna come to that anymore. I am telling you from my own heart and I ain't paid to say this (>_>).
If I get a second chance it'll make me happy. I promise and vow to be on my best behavior around here. That's my nindo! MY NINJA WAY!
This is no sob story! This is the truth to what I am saying.
Please, give me another chance. Just one more chance! Thank You!
The Oltanis Team. Is made up of 9 strong and special members.
Leader (Gold-Black): Tanor Zeta Faux
Sub-Leader (Crimson): Maru Akane Kiba
Gold General (Yellow): Tana Iota Faux
Silver General (Purple): Kota Aura Rae
Bronze General (Ice Blue): Eis Sam Makai
Squad Leader (Dark Blue): Salza H. Refurin
Castle Guardian (White): Nathan S. Graves
Rune Mistress (Lavender): Forsha Timbre
Storm Dragon (Dark Grey): Helios Darkus Kiba
---
http://s917.photobucket.com/home/MaruKiba/index

Where i'll store my pics for proofs and what not. If you want to find the proof on stats, go here. I'm not posting them on the comment page for stats anymore.

« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2008, 06:38:20 pm »
A 98 with dialup did not stop you from uploading videos.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&user=elecmouse101&page=5

You could upload videos from now-4 months ago.

I have no idea what went on with the photos; only that GerbilSoft never viewed them but, acknowledged that you did send them.

Original post here: http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=3063.0

I would upload those videos from my sister's laptop (when I got a chance) or from mew22's computers. None of those were from my 98.

Offline Rick_242

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2008, 06:47:20 pm »
I didn't say that you uploaded with the comp that was 98. I said that a comp with 98 did not stop from uploading youtube videos. This can mean you waited hours on the comp with 98 just to upload videos or you found a way around it.
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> wiki LIES

« Reply #130 on: July 05, 2008, 07:02:25 pm »
I didn't say that you uploaded with the comp that was 98. I said that a comp with 98 did not stop from uploading youtube videos. This can mean you waited hours on the comp with 98 just to upload videos or you found a way around it.

I remember when I tried to upload a video on my 98. I waited 5 hours then my mom told me to turn off the computer >_>.

Offline GerbilSoft

• Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 05, 2008, 07:04:40 pm »
What exactly does Windows 98 have to do with slow uploads? I'm pretty sure that Windows 98 can saturate at least a 10 Mbps network (1.25 MB/s).

« Reply #132 on: July 05, 2008, 07:06:07 pm »
What exactly does Windows 98 have to do with slow uploads? I'm pretty sure that Windows 98 can saturate at least a 10 Mbps network (1.25 MB/s).

You forgot about the dial up part

Offline GerbilSoft

• Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 05, 2008, 07:08:45 pm »
So you have a Wii connected via a broadband wireless router, but a PC connected via dialup? Why exactly are you paying for two ISPs?

« Reply #134 on: July 05, 2008, 07:11:28 pm »
So you have a Wii connected via a broadband wireless router, but a PC connected via dialup? Why exactly are you paying for two ISPs?

Pretty much.

Until recently when I got XP, my computer had no way to connect to a router. Now we just bought something at Future Shop to connect.

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #135 on: July 05, 2008, 07:13:20 pm »

Pretty much.

Until recently when I got XP, my computer had no way to connect to a router. Now we just bought something at Future Shop to connect.
Computer fail aside, if the IP issue is gone, do we still have questionable stats or other reasons for banning, and if not can we have it reversed?
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline Rick_242

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 05, 2008, 07:51:58 pm »
Well douglas, the bs stats.

<GerbilSoft> also
<GerbilSoft> i remember one of elecmouse's stats
<GerbilSoft> 1:02:01
<Zeph> what stefan :(
<GerbilSoft> for rush
<Stefan> you aren't supposed to be better at times than me :(
<Rick> good but for what level >_>
<GerbilSoft> that triggered the fake submissions checker

I looked at the video and found something interesting.

There is no "1:02:01" anywhere on the video. But, I have a good reason to say that what GS said is in fact not the bs stat.

Look at 1:16 - 1:30 of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrTKiglH0-I

4th stat reads "1:02:10"

I doubt I need to explain myself here.
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> wiki LIES

« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2008, 08:10:23 pm »
Well douglas, the bs stats.

<GerbilSoft> also
<GerbilSoft> i remember one of elecmouse's stats
<GerbilSoft> 1:02:01
<Zeph> what stefan :(
<GerbilSoft> for rush
<Stefan> you aren't supposed to be better at times than me :(
<Rick> good but for what level >_>
<GerbilSoft> that triggered the fake submissions checker

I looked at the video and found something interesting.

There is no "1:02:01" anywhere on the video. But, I have a good reason to say that what GS said is in fact not the bs stat.

Look at 1:16 - 1:30 of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrTKiglH0-I

4th stat reads "1:02:10"

I doubt I need to explain myself here.

This is why people should tell me when I have BS stats.

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2008, 11:04:51 pm »
On the contrary, that makes it easy for you to cheat. This is why we don't divulge our methods.

<3 Thorn.

« Reply #139 on: July 05, 2008, 11:14:57 pm »
On the contrary, that makes it easy for you to cheat. This is why we don't divulge our methods.

Sure...

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2008, 04:53:36 am »
This disadvantage in this case being that it looks pretty certain it's a typo - and let us not forget there are some seriously pwn players with the odd stat that trips the BS detector.  In any case, this one seems like a case of being a little too trigger happy, unless I'm missing something?
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2008, 05:50:39 am »
This is why I should double check my stats on the Confirm page, like Im supposed to do.

Fixed.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2008, 09:58:39 am »
This disadvantage in this case being that it looks pretty certain it's a typo - and let us not forget there are some seriously pwn players with the odd stat that trips the BS detector.  In any case, this one seems like a case of being a little too trigger happy, unless I'm missing something?

Isn't it always. <_<
I dunno how to respond to all these allegations and claims against me. I'll remain quiet for now.
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2008, 12:39:20 pm »
I dunno how to respond to all these allegations and claims against me. I'll remain quiet for now.

Could you find me even one of these "allegations and claims"? I'm pretty sure any such claims are in your head.

<3 Thorn.

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #144 on: July 12, 2008, 08:01:15 pm »
I'm still curious as to why elecmouse101 is still banned. There has been plenty of evidence to support his unbanning. Him and mew are two different people which rules out multiple accounts. When GS mentioned one of the "BS stats", it turned out that it was a meer typo. That adds evidence that he wasn't BSing. I know the proof came late however it still came.       

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2008, 08:21:19 am »
Aaaand a quick search gives... nothing. Not a single one of these fake times which I could swear I saw on the site.

As such, elecmouse has been reinstated. mew22 however, did submit fake stats and is accordingly banned.

EDIT: and before you get all pissed off about that too, I suggest you take a leaf out of Rick's book and do some fact checking. Here's mew22's Resort Island claims:
GP flap: 15"01
GP 3lap: 46"51
TA flap: 15"02
TA 3lap: 47"48
Reverse flap: 15"30
Reverse 3lap: 50"07
Balloons: 32"33
Tag: 31"24
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 08:27:14 am by yse »

<3 Thorn.

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2008, 11:56:21 am »
I already knew he wasn't a fair competitor and I'm wasn't going to ask for his reinstatement.

« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2008, 09:49:43 am »
Wow, reading through 10 pages of hilarity slowly ensuing was a great way to start my morning! And congrats to Mr. Mouse for being unbanned! Now you can join the rest of us again!

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2008, 09:53:22 pm »
Er, who the hell are you? >_>
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2008, 12:20:38 am »
Aaaand a quick search gives... nothing. Not a single one of these fake times which I could swear I saw on the site.

As such, elecmouse has been reinstated. mew22 however, did submit fake stats and is accordingly banned.

EDIT: and before you get all pissed off about that too, I suggest you take a leaf out of Rick's book and do some fact checking. Here's mew22's Resort Island claims:
GP flap: 15"01
GP 3lap: 46"51
TA flap: 15"02
TA 3lap: 47"48
Reverse flap: 15"30
Reverse 3lap: 50"07
Balloons: 32"33
Tag: 31"24

Well that's a relief. I would normally try to defend mew since he tells me he didn't have bs records, but he lies... A lot, so I don't know what to think.

EDIT:

Wow, reading through 10 pages of hilarity slowly ensuing was a great way to start my morning! And congrats to Mr. Mouse for being unbanned! Now you can join the rest of us again!

Mr. Mouse XD! That's a new one. Anyway thanks.

Print

Hits: 686 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.29 MB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.