don't click here

ITT COLD, HARD, UNDENIABLE PROOF

Print

Author Topic: ITT COLD, HARD, UNDENIABLE PROOF  (Read 92479 times)

Offline Rick_242

• Always getting stuck inside walls.
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
Re: ITT COLD, HARD, UNDENIABLE PROOF
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2008, 07:04:52 pm »

Fair? Well he is the one who brought it up. If he has a problem with it he should be prepared to solve the problem otherwise he shouldn't have brought it up.

Also I am afraid the previous post is horrendously incorrect because Mia Fey is dead.
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> since when was S&K an expansion pack to s3
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 07:08:06 pm »

How dare you attempt to masquerade as my Chief, er, I mean Mia!
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2008, 07:26:40 pm »

Right, you want a judge?  I'll give you a fecking judge.  Welcome to the court of Doug bitches!

I'd like to point out that "well why don't you do better" is the sign of one who can't handle constructive criticism.  I'd also like to point out the outrageous use of spoilers in this topic.  The prosecution has completely failed to demonstrate any evidence pertinent to the unwillingness of Mr. Gasmask to do work.  Finally, it is clear to me that the prosecution were the most ardent in trying to suppress my corruption busting, even engaging in petty slander:
Mr. Gresham didn't support his claim even though he knew this was a court of law. Wouldn't that make him the one not capable of working rather than the defendant?
This court therefore dismisses this case with prejudice in favour of the defense, hence the prosecution will meet all legal fees.  I further hold the prosecution attorney Rick_242 in contempt of court for the above reasons, and orders that he pay a fine to be determined at a misconduct hearing, where it will also be decided whether to recommend his disbarment for serious professional misconduct.

Finally, it has not escaped this court's notice that the defense attorney Mr Gasmask was complicit in the shambles this case was before my intervention.  I therefore order a full judicial enquiry into the affair with the involvement of Mr.s 242 and Gasmask to be probed, at which point we will see if this whole affair was as a result of incompetence or genuine corruption - the latter, of course, will result in full criminal proceedings being brought.

Court is adjourned!
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2008, 07:40:47 pm »

The Defence vehemently refutes the accusations levelled at him!

If the Court would please review the case thus far.

As can be clearly seen, the Defence and Prosecutions use of the Judge in no way affected the verdict of this trial or the proceedings in anyway.

Furthermore, no penalties were given out in this way and the only time the Judge made an impact was with the calling of a recess, something which the Prosecution specifically asked for.

Quote from: Evidence: Log of #TUSC, irc.surrealchat.net Friday 2nd May 11:34 PM
[23:34] <Rick_Attorney> I'm not
[23:34] <Rick_Attorney> TSC still won't load
[23:34] [Campy] :/
[23:34] <Rick_Attorney> can you call a recess

As for the accusations of spoilers, I wholeheartedly implore for the accuser to elaborate further.

The death of Mia Fey can hardly be distinguished as a spoiler as her death occurs in the very beginning of Case 1 - 2, immediately following a 15 minute tutorial case.

Offline Rick_242

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2008, 07:47:46 pm »

I'm afraid what you just said is flawed, very flawed.

First off, "well why don't you do better" was never said but rather that you should find us a judge so we wouldn't have to do the judging.

Secondly, spoilers? There isn't anything that can be considered a spoiler except for Mia Fey being dead which isn't a spoiler because it is revealed in one of the beginning cases.

Thirdly, I did present evidence if you look at the url given in one of my first posts RPG did not nag Thorn even though he said he would. Months ago.

Fourthly, I believe the judge said:

Quote from: Judge
Mr. Gresham didn't support his claim even though he knew this was a court of law. Wouldn't that make him the one not capable of working rather than the defendant?

I did not meaning you are accusing yourself of not doing any work. Not I.

Fifthly, the above reason being that I was slandering you has been shown that you've slandered yourself which means you have to pay all legal fees for slandering yourself and may be in disbarment for serious "professional" misconduct.

Sixthly, the stated reasons for probing cannot be carried out because the judge simply does not wield that much power in a court of law. Only the prosecution may even come close to such a thing.

Lastly, genuine corruption? You gave no proof or evidence whatsoever that the court was corrupted so from we can tell it is only baseless conjecture from a witness. Which shows that you are incompetent.

Clearly, the "professional judge" has lost all credibility. The Defence and Prosecution have made their points quite clear.
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2008, 07:56:21 pm »

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2008, 07:59:29 pm »

Mr. Gasmask, this session has been adjurned!  The ramifications will be examined in depth at the inquiry, as previously stated!  Speak out of turn once more and I shall find you in contempt as well!

Mr. 242, the point was that a random witness should not have been asked to overhaul the judicial process.  The slander in question was made by the previous judge, who was in fact you.  The misconduct hearing is to give you a chance to make your case outside of this; I am perfectly within my rights to set your fine and to recommend your disbarment right now, if you prefer.  The evidence of corruption is that both you and the defense were intermittently in control of the judge, which is clearly a ludicrous state of affairs.  The inquiry is ordered by myself as a fellow of the Law Society, and I find it nonsensical that anyone other than those being investigated would object to it.

Court is adjourned!  Bailiffs, please remove the attorneys from this court.
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2008, 08:04:09 pm »

The Defence has the right to cross examine anything the witness says!

The witness is abusing their new found, and self given, power to prevent the course of this legal right and accuse two innocent parties of wrong doing.

The Defence will not tolerate this!

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2008, 08:08:54 pm »

The Defence has the right to cross examine anything the witness says!
The Defence does not have the right to question the judge after the session is adjourned!

The witness is abusing their new found, and self given, power to prevent the course of this legal right and accuse two innocent parties of wrong doing.
I would like to remind Mr Gasmask who asked the former witness to find a judge.  I have also not accused innocent parties of anything, merely instigated an investigation to ensure no wrongdoing took place.

The Defence will not tolerate this!
The Defence will tolerate the fact that THE CASE IS ADJOURNED, or be found in contempt!  This is your last warning Mr Gasmask!

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2008, 08:22:08 pm »

Quote from: The "Judge"
The Defence does not have the right to question the judge after the session is adjourned!

Right, you want a judge?  I'll give you a fecking judge.  Welcome to the court of Doug bitches!

I'd like to point out that "well why don't you do better" is the sign of one who can't handle constructive criticism.  I'd also like to point out the outrageous use of spoilers in this topic.  The prosecution has completely failed to demonstrate any evidence pertinent to the unwillingness of Mr. Gasmask to do work.  Finally, it is clear to me that the prosecution were the most ardent in trying to suppress my corruption busting, even engaging in petty slander:
This court therefore dismisses this case with prejudice in favour of the defense, hence the prosecution will meet all legal fees.  I further hold the prosecution attorney Rick_242 in contempt of court for the above reasons, and orders that he pay a fine to be determined at a misconduct hearing, where it will also be decided whether to recommend his disbarment for serious professional misconduct.

Finally, it has not escaped this court's notice that the defense attorney Mr Gasmask was complicit in the shambles this case was before my intervention.  I therefore order a full judicial enquiry into the affair with the involvement of Mr.s 242 and Gasmask to be probed, at which point we will see if this whole affair was as a result of incompetence or genuine corruption - the latter, of course, will result in full criminal proceedings being brought.

Court is adjourned!

This would not be an issue if the witness had not declared the court as adjourned before the Defence and the Prosecution could react to the witness' statement!

I insist to be allowed my legal rights and will cross examine the witness.

Offline Rick_242

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2008, 08:44:22 pm »

Interestingly enough this all leads back to our original case. Allow me to show you why.

Mr. Gresham stated that the court is corrupt and his evidence was that we had control of the judge. We being the Defence and Prosecution. This is but a belief with no evidence that we were manipulating the judge to our advantage. If we had real control of the judge then the trial would be over with the opposing party losing in the beginning of the trial.

You also stated that Mia Fey is dieing is a spoiler which was proved not because it is revealed in the beginning of the first game.

Another point you made was that the Defence cannot cross examine when you declared that court is adjourned. There are to problems with this. 1. The Defence objected  to the adjourning which means that the session isn't over and he can still cross examine due to the Defence's right to cross examine anything the witness says. 2. You simply adjourned court. The trial will still continue until a verdict is reached. Furthermore the court is still not adjourned.

Lastly, you are a self proclaimed judge. You have no power in this court because you are a witness! You weren't the judge in the beginning of this trial, you were a witness who barged in here during the beginning of our second session.

Now how is this related to our original case? Simple, RPG can work as shown through him contradicting every single one of your testimonies. In fact the only one in here who hasn't done their homework is you Mr. Gresham! You didn't know any of the above mentioned because you were too lazy to look up facts before making ludicrous decisions.

The Prosecution accuses the witness, Mr. Gresham, of being incapable of working!

What is your response witness!?

<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2008, 07:06:22 am »

The Defense's usage of Megaupload is hindering the flow of the trial. Fileden or a similar service should be used, one that allows for immediate playback of music files skipping the tedious process of having to manually download it.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 07:49:01 am by P.P.A. »
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2008, 09:44:21 am »

Nowhere has it been declared an obligation to download the music provided in the links, as such it is not hindering the trial.

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2008, 09:47:46 am »
Nowhere has it been declared an obligation to download the music provided in the links, as such it is not hindering the trial.

Oh, uhm...

Offline F-Man

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2008, 01:42:02 am »
I agree with all of the above.

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2008, 06:28:19 am »
I agree with all of the above.

F-Man claims to agree with all that has been said so far. But a lot of the given arguments contradict each other. It's therefore impossible to agree with everything unless he's a hypocrite!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 07:25:16 am by P.P.A. »

Offline ChaoRC

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2008, 07:19:18 pm »

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2008, 07:31:14 pm »
Pass me some of that popcorn. This is a great show.
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2008, 08:21:02 pm »

Could members of the court audience please refrain from rambling so that the session can begin

Offline Selphos

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2008, 08:23:48 pm »
I apologize, Mr. Wright.

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2008, 08:30:02 pm »

The defense was the creator of this trial, a position that clearly defines the defense as the prosecution!  Furthermore, in doing so, it has created an argument that has proven to perpetuate itself, and purposely prolonging the
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline Selphos

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2008, 08:31:32 pm »
Um, I recommend you shut it before you are crushed by the power of Phoenix and/or Edgeworth.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2008, 08:33:06 pm »

If that is true then why would I submit evidence harming my case? If I was the prosecution I clearly would not have submitted my project as evidence.

The defence politely requests silence in the courtroom.

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2008, 09:07:19 pm »

ORDER!  ORDER!  I WILL HAVE ORDER IN THIS COURTROOM!

The defense was the creator of this trial, a position that clearly defines the defense as the prosecution!  Furthermore, in doing so, it has created an argument that has proven to perpetuate itself, and purposely prolonging the

Objection overruled.

This court will now resume with an independent judge.  So, let's get started with this trial.

First, the court will summarize the current case.

I object to the defense and the judge being one person.

The initial claim was the above accusation.  After attempts by both parties to expose the lies in Mr. Gresham's testimony, he throws out yet another accusation.

The judge should be an independent arbiter.

This "inquiry" would be nothing more than an attempt to gag my exposure of the corruption inherent in the current system.

As shown above, he also stated the judge should be independent.  Shortly after, Mr. Gresham assumed the role of the judge and made an attempt to adjourn court without giving the defense a chance to object to his statements, following which a search was conducted to bring forth a new, independent judge.

That is but a brief summary of the events that have transpired.  Are both parties ready to resume?

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2008, 09:09:28 pm »

This half of the defence is ready Your Honour.

Offline Rick_242

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2008, 09:35:32 pm »

The other half of the defence is ready Your Honor.

Incidentally the Prosecutor I am defending is in an ill state. He has requested I take his place.
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline Groudon

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2008, 09:41:20 pm »

Very well.  To begin, the court requests Mr. Gresham to please take the stand.

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2008, 07:27:40 am »

The other half of the defence is ready Your Honor.

Wait, wasn't I the defence's assistant?!

Offline Groudon

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2008, 02:55:28 pm »

My question was directed to the attorneys, not everyone associated with them.

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2008, 06:35:19 pm »

Good day your honour.

In the trial in question, I was in the public galleries.  I observed during the course of the trial that both the prosecution and the defense were directly in control of the judge, as evidenced here:
http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=3406.msg34845#msg34845
http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=3406.msg34846#msg34846

The attorneys in question will doubtless claim that their influence over the judge was limited to trivial matters; however that is irrelevant.  That they held any influence over the judge - meant to be the impartial, unbiased source of authority in the courtroom - is abominable.

Your honour will note the following replies to my objections:
http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=3406.msg34876#msg34876
http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=3406.msg34877#msg34877
Both attorneys requested that I find a new judge.  If there was no issue, this request would not have been made - both attorneys should than capable of repudiating my claims were they unsubstantiated, given their profession.

Mr 242 then put the onus on myself thus:
http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=3406.msg34881#msg34881

It is ridiculous to assert that by raising a fundamental issue with the court process, it was somehow my responsibility to rectify the situation, and indeed I pointed this out to both parties.  However, by happy coincidence I was qualified to preside over the proceedings, so as both defence and prosecution had agreed to my finding a replacement, I petitioned the relevant authorities, who agreed that I should assume the role of judge.

I determined that as the prosecution had presented no case that RPG was incapable of work in general (although pointing out his laziness on some previous occasions, this was not sufficient to discredit the body of work presented as evidence that RPG sometimes does some work).

I also held Mr 242 in contempt, both for spoilers - which was a lesser crime than I thought, given the spoiled event happens at the beginning of the game - and for the more serious offence of a slanderous attempt to discredit myself through his undue influence over the judge:
http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=3406.msg34870#msg34870

I determined that given the circumstances in which I had come to preside over the trial, and further that the situation was not the subject of the trial, it was in the interests of fairness to dismiss the case in favour of the defence (who had no case to answer, in my view) and to instigate this inquiry into possible corruption in the system.  I determined that the inquiry should be presided over by an independent judge, as I had personal involvement with the issue in question; I further determined that the question of Mr 242's penalty for being held in contempt should be ascertained at said inquiry to allow him to present his own side of this story - something I was not in fact required to do (I was well within my rights as judge impose penalties there and then), but that it was in the interest of fairness to all sides to do so.

Subsequent protests were made by both attorneys after the court had been adjourned.  None were connected to the actual case, and I had already made clear this opportunity would exist for them to explain their actions, and frankly I could have found both in contempt for this behaviour.

In summary, my efforts were directed firstly at identifying an anomaly in the proceedings as a concerned member of the public, then in my role as judge to draw to a close a proceedings that had descended into a farce and to investigate the possible corruption in as fair and objective a manner as possible.

I ask your honour to consider carefully both parties roles in controlling the judge, their misuse of such, and the wider implications of such a set of circumstances being allowed to continue.  I would also ask your honour to be mindful of the inevitable personal accusations that will be directed at myself and keep the defendants on topic so this matter can be resolved as efficiently as possible.

Print

Hits: 758 | Hits This Month: 6 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.26 MB | Time: 0.07s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.