don't click here

CG cinema

Print

Author Topic: CG cinema  (Read 9081 times)

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
CG cinema
« on: April 13, 2004, 06:34:53 pm »
Ok, after beating a few levels in Sonic Heroes, I decided I wanted to view one of the scenes because of it's amazing graphics. I selected CG Cinema, but when I looked for the scene, it wasn't there. There was only the opening movie. In order to unlock this, do I need to beat the whole story of a character? Or do I just collect more emblems? Or is my game just defective?

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline F-Man

CG cinema
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 07:50:33 pm »
Finish a story to get its CG movies.

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
CG cinema
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 11:09:23 pm »
You forgot to add that you can only access the scenes by going to story mode and selecting a story that you have completed

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
CG cinema
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2004, 12:45:17 am »
That's not what he means.

In the options menu, you can select CG movies and play all the cutscenes from each team's story. That is only unlocked by finishing a story.

<3 Thorn.

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
CG cinema
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2004, 06:37:19 pm »
huh?

Okay, there are two places where you can watch movies

1. Is in options. They only have the opening movies though

2. In in story mode. Only this time, when you select a team, if it has 100 under it, it will give you a menu of every Zone. (there are two levels in a zone) If you select one of the levels, (say you choose Bullet Station), then it will show the cutscene for bullet station, and allow you to play the level (as if it were actually story mode, like if you restarted and did story mode again, only this time, you can just choose which level to start on).

So say you wanted to see one of the scenes after defeating one of eggman's clones (with the really good graphics). Lets say you wanted to see the scene where team sonic walks away from eggman after defeating his egg blimp, and metal sonic rises out of eggman's remains. In order to see this scene, you would do the following

1. Turn on sonic heroes
2. Push start at the title screen
3. Select your game file
4. Goto one player mode
5. Select Story
6. Choose team sonic
7. Choose Zone 4 (Rail Canyon)*
8. Get through the two levels and defeat eggman in his blimp
9. The scene will play

* indicates that I could be wrong. Maybe if you choose frog forest (zone 5), it will play that last scene, and then go onto frog forest, but I dont know

Thats how you veiw normal cutscenes that you saw in story mode

Offline DJ Koopa

CG cinema
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2004, 09:11:05 pm »
2. In in story mode. Only this time, when you select a team, if it has 100 under it, it will give you a menu of every Zone.
if that was the case, then he could just wach it in Options. duh.

(I beat Super Hard mode!!!)
[img width= height=]http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/randomimages/randomimages.pl?username=Turbos[/img]

Print

Hits: 123 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.01 MB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.