don't click here

Hi everyone

Print

Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 2676 times)

Offline oldskoolgamer101

Hi everyone
« on: December 24, 2007, 07:25:41 am »
I could just about put this in the introductions section since I have been away for so long but no, it's here. So where to begin...well I'm back. Not on a full time basis right now but back nevertheless. Some (likely few) of you would remember me. I showed up in the earlier days and registered a little while later. I submitted stats mainly for SA2B but didn't mingle with the community all that much. Little did I know I was being, shall we say, "represented" on the site by a rather unpleasant impersonator who gave my username a bad rep. Unfortunate but you get that.

I stopped playing sonic games competitively because I lost the want to climb up the rankings; ironically the better I got the more disinterested I became. I've teased comebacks once or twice only to once again leave feeling the same way. Well, it has been a long time between drinks but I feel like I'm ready to test the waters again. Thought I would do the polite thing and announce it formally. :)

Offline FoxLuc

Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 10:14:46 am »
Hey man, good to have you back.

In a fact, I'm going through the same thing myself. Came back to the site a few days ago, uploaded some times from long time ago and some new ones - you get the idea.

Anyhoo I guess from time to time some of us just go through these phases or get these "I-need-some-Sonic-action" cravings or whatever. At least for me it's not the first comeback and to be honest, certainly not the last one. And then you come here and see that everything's working just fine, a lot of new stuff is going on but mainly that guys here are as much fun as you remember it and it simply is great to be around.
The only thing that can stop us is flat tire.

Offline tripedo

Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 11:46:39 am »
well i´m new here but i´m lovin this place :)

Print

Hits: 95 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 998.03 KB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.