don't click here

Sonic Heroes - Team Rose past the fan in Rail Canyon

Print

Author Topic: Sonic Heroes - Team Rose past the fan in Rail Canyon  (Read 3440 times)

Offline Tha CGS

Sonic Heroes - Team Rose past the fan in Rail Canyon
« on: November 23, 2007, 01:15:47 pm »
Hehehe... It's been a while since I last posted or submitted stats here XD I just got the urge to go for it again after a 9-month absence from it.

*ahem...* Anywhos... As you can guess, I've been trying to get Team Rose past the fan that Team Sonic use in Rail Canyon. After searching around on YouTube, I found this video, demonstrating how to do it with Team Dark. I tried using this technique with Team Rose, but I've only ever managed to get to just below the tops of the orange panels/structures surrounding the fan.

So... what I'm wondering is: is this the right method to get Team Rose up there? (i.e. am I just missing something I should be doing in this technique?) Or do I need to use a different method to get up there?
Best Emerald Challenge Awards:

==============================
Complete Emerald/Trophy Collection:
Chaos Emeralds - Complete! | Super Emeralds - 7/8 | Sol Emeralds  - Complete! | Master Emeralds - 3/8
Badnik Trophies - 7/8 | Cough Drops - 5/9 | Mural Trophies, Emeralds & More - Complete!

Offline Ring Rush

Re: Sonic Heroes - Team Rose past the fan in Rail Canyon
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 01:18:30 pm »
I've never tried this at all, but have you thought about using a bonus jump on something up there (The A+B repeatedly trick)?
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline Pokemonmaster888

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 01:47:58 pm »
That video demonstrates the right way to get up the fan in Rail Canyon with Team Rose. You are doing the right thing if you do what the video shows. Just keep practicing it, and you'll eventually get up to the rails.

Offline JBertolli

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 12:09:12 am »
You can use the short wall just to the left of the one used in that video, below the orange wall. I don't know if you get the same height, but you can reach the rails that way and there is a much less chance of death. If you can touch the bottom part of the rails, try tapping A and B against it and when your fly gauge runs out, you may get an extra jump; I call it a bonus jump ;)

Offline Tha CGS

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 06:52:02 pm »
Thanks for replying guys ^^ Taking what you all said into account, I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. I'm edging closer to the rails now, with only being a minute distance off. Shouldn't be too long before I manage it.
Best Emerald Challenge Awards:

==============================
Complete Emerald/Trophy Collection:
Chaos Emeralds - Complete! | Super Emeralds - 7/8 | Sol Emeralds  - Complete! | Master Emeralds - 3/8
Badnik Trophies - 7/8 | Cough Drops - 5/9 | Mural Trophies, Emeralds & More - Complete!

Print

Hits: 130 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.08 MB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.