don't click here

Recorded Mass Failures on Sonic

Print

Author Topic: Recorded Mass Failures on Sonic  (Read 4773 times)

Offline Telnaior

Recorded Mass Failures on Sonic
« on: October 09, 2007, 03:50:39 am »
Pretty much, if you happen to have recorded a video of you playing Sonic, and you fail big time, then submit it here. To start us off, here is my brother playing S3K on Gens+. He never made it past Angel Island 2. I then made a follow-up video to show him just how it's done, and I will submit them both here.

Personally, I think that this should be extremely good and a useful place to put those videos that you feel like deleting.

P.S. You can use any recording from any game, you aren't restricted to just Gens+.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 03:13:12 am by JDGA »

Offline SadisticMystic

Re: Recorded Mass Failures on Sonic
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 03:55:35 am »
In answer to the PPS: yes, they're listed under the category "Time Attack".

Offline SprintGod

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 04:07:41 am »
Heh... sometime I should keep the full recording of one of my sessions and edit together all the screwups.

Depending on the level, sometimes it takes well over 1000 attempts before I get it right...
If you don't want people to treat you like you're stupid, then your best defence is to not be stupid.

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 04:16:11 am »
Not necessarily a failure, but something I've wanted somewhere to post for a while now: This is a Sandopolis 2 attempt from back when I was recording for it. Skip through to about two minutes if you're feeling lazy.

<3 Thorn.

Offline Telnaior

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 05:07:55 am »
OK, lets try to explain that. The water shield not coming was possibly a glitch where as you flew into it from the side it didn't appear, but broke anyway. The death with 3 rings was most likely just accidentally getting crushed. Interesting recording, though.

Print

Hits: 181 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1023.75 KB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.