don't click here

Salutations

Print

Author Topic: Salutations  (Read 3054 times)

Offline dooky

Salutations
« on: September 01, 2007, 02:09:58 pm »
Hello there. I'm new-ish here, in that I actually registered about a year ago, posted something like two extremely mediocre stats, and then disappeared again. But now I'm back, and embracing my mediocrity to the fullest.

I'm hardly an expert player, and I don't foresee myself making much of a splash in the rankings, but it's good fun to compete, and hopefully this place will lead to me improving my skills. Outside of the world of gaming, I am an actual scientist (not as exciting as it sounds) and a webcomic artist (again, not as exciting as it sounds).

Now I am going to stop talking, as I have run out of things to say.

Offline JBertolli

Re: Salutations
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 02:52:08 pm »
Hey, welcome back! You wouldn't happen to play Heroes, would you? *JBertolli Shunned*

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 02:56:13 pm »
Hey, welcome to the site (again)~

Out of curiosity, what was your old username?
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 04:33:55 pm »
Hello and welcome.
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline dooky

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 04:56:51 am »
Quote from: Drifloon
Out of curiosity, what was your old username?
Oh, I still had the same username. I just nevr got around to posting on the forums, and this account lay dormant for about ten months...

Quote from: JBertolli
Hey, welcome back! You wouldn't happen to play Heroes, would you?
I did play Heroes a lot at one point, until the Special Stages drove me to near-madness with their unfathomable control system. I'm a lot fonder of the 3D Sonic games than most in the fandom appear to be, although Heroes was a real test of my tolerance. I may peruse my old save file and see what my times were, although I doubt they're much to boast about.

Print

Hits: 131 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1021.05 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.