don't click here

Hey everyone! I'm here to rumble with the best of them.

Print

Author Topic: Hey everyone! I'm here to rumble with the best of them.  (Read 4703 times)

Hey everyone! I'm here to rumble with the best of them.
« on: August 20, 2007, 01:35:55 am »
Hi everybody I'm SilverSyko, a long time fan of Sonic and a major supporter of Silver the Hedgehog. My first Sonic game was Sonic Adventure 2, and after playing this masterpeice I couldn't help but fall in love with the series. Now after 8 years of Sonic gaming I've found myself more than halfway up that mountain to Sonic master gamer, but I'm not much farther than halfway and that's why I need more practice. I'm good pals with Da1AndOnlySonic, he has been insrtucting me on techniques for better times, call him my "sensei" if you will. XD  Most of the records I will shoot for are Time Competitions for Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) due to my determination to be one of the best Sonic 06 gamers. (Also because it's my favorite but that's not the point.)

Anyway, I'm not only a fan of Sonic, I also enjoy many Nintendo series', Kingdom Hearts and some other odds and ends. I also really enjoy the anime One Piece.

Hope to cya around, I'll do my best to keep up with the great ones. >:D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 01:50:56 am by SilverSyko »

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
Re: Hey everyone! I'm here to rumble with the best of them.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 02:14:30 am »
Don't do that. We can only have one Sensei here and that is Thorn.

Anyway, welcome, and put Da1AndOnlySonic in his place! He's got too many championships already >:O

<3 Thorn.

Offline Rick_242

• Always getting stuck inside walls.
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 02:18:18 am »
I'm good pals with Da1AndOnlySonic, he has been insrtucting me on techniques for better times, call him my "sensei" if you will.

Yse is right. There can only be one sensei and pupil here and that is:

Thorn - Sensei
Rick_242 - Pupil

Have fun competing in Sonic '06 as well as keeping up with the "great ones" as many try but, never succeed. Hence the phrase: "Easier said than done."
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> since when was S&K an expansion pack to s3
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 04:01:54 am »
Anyway, welcome, and put Da1AndOnlySonic in his place! He's got too many championships already >:O

I only have 4 of them...<_<...>_>...*_*What?
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 06:39:35 am »
Hello and welcome to TSC.
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Print

Hits: 184 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.06 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.